Say No To Smoke Detectors

(not this shit again)
Wait...I must have read it wrong. I thought you liked Primus, and was playing a Primus song..Are Lords' that far off from Primus?...I think no. Les plays funky bass and metal mix with break beats. What's Lords' funky bass a metal mix and break beats.

Last edited:
Wait...I must have read it wrong. I thought you liked Primus, and was playing a Primus song..Are Lords' that far off from Primus?...I think no. Les plays funky bass and metal mix with break beats. What's Lords' funky bass a metal mix and break beats.

You got them dabel up on aere. Jus' like them squeegee board, nawsir, I don' mess with 'at.

Could you read that right?

I like 'em both!

Since you're calling it humour instead of humor I'm going to assume you're from the UK. It could be a translation thing. But as I mentioned before, comedy is subjective. Monty Python, right? Some people love them and some people don't get it.

Attachments

• MP.jpg
    MP.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
The amount of play you get is usually directly proportional to the amount of Amazon Packages coming to your account.

Once they crack the password, its over. They start with watching the movies on Amazon Prime from her phone app. So they ask you, all innocent. Then BAM! Boxes start cuming.

Wynonas big brown beaver. There is an interview with the band, they talk about how it was a burden they wanted to be free from.

Everyone knows their biggest hit!

I'm goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time,
Friendly faces everwhere humble folks without temptation,
I'm goin' down to South Park gonna leave my woes behind,
Ample Parking Day or Night, people spouting, "Howdy, Neighbor"

Wynonas big brown beaver. There is an interview with the band, they talk about how it was a burden they wanted to be free from.
I just thought it was funny. I saw an interview how Mr Krinkle was ignored by MTV after Les put so much into it. I thought that was a great vid and song....Nightmare stuff. I thought you were going to say that was their worst.

Back