Russia will it happen?

Neither Biden nor Harris, should be allowed to speak off the cuff. Program the teleprompter and let her rip. They are totally incompetent. Speaking in riddles. You think Russia is gonna try and understand Biden 7 different ways. No. They are gonna push the one way and escalte the thing, cause the dumbass wont read the fuckin prompter.

Screenshot 2022-03-28 163031.jpg

Make him understand. He needs to keep his trap shut. Just read the plan they tell you to.

Like a little child...thats not what I said...thats not what I said.... You aint foolin. 'I dont care'...like a 4 year old.'.I dont care'...We are fucked.

Imagine being so confused that you think Ukraine was to blame for Russia's aggression.
You're the idiot that only blames the murderer that picks up the girl at the bar, takes her home and murders her. She holds no personal responsibility for her actions. Zelensky didn't know how to be diplomatic with Putin and this is what happened. Is it only Putin's fault? No. If a real President was in power, there'd at least have been a chance to thwart this. You are the perennial liberal. You can't see left, right and barely straight ahead. You think life is a utopia and people hold no responsibility for their actions or inactions in Zelensky's case.

You're the idiot that only blames the murderer that picks up the girl at the bar, takes her home and murders her. She holds no personal responsibility for her actions. Zelensky didn't know how to be diplomatic with Putin and this is what happened. Is it only Putin's fault? No. If a real President was in power, there'd at least have been a chance to thwart this. You are the perennial liberal. You can't see left, right and barely straight ahead. You think life is a utopia and people hold no responsibility for their actions or inactions in Zelensky's case.
Calling people idiots never helps anything.
And yes, it's Putin's fault that thousands of men, women, and children have been murdered.

:laughings:Gold. Pure gold.

It is obvious Harris has had a mental breakdown. She is no longer fit for duty. I dont think she possesses the ability to form complete coherent sentences.

At one point she invokes Jessie Jackson. Old school Jackson starts coming out with hand jestures.
Just get her a bottle of something , shes getting the shakes.
Screenshot 2022-03-31 132812.jpg

It is obvious Harris has had a mental breakdown. She is no longer fit for duty. I dont think she possesses the ability to form complete coherent sentences.

At one point she invokes Jessie Jackson. Old school Jackson starts coming out with hand jestures.
Just get her a bottle of something , shes getting the shakes.
View attachment 116478
She hasn't had a breakdown, she has always been stupid. Like all diversity hires that blow the right folks to get to where they are, she has no clue as to what she is doing.

We've always been ready for nuclear war. What's your fkn point? Maybe if you posted a bigger picture more often it would make more sense.

The bigger picture is a poor outlook for the Baltic bordering countries. Now they all want NATO. Finland and Switzerland are long neutral territories. This pushed em to it. Russia is going for it. So I am expecting some sort of exchange as this goes on.

As long as we've always been ready , its cool.

The bigger picture is a poor outlook for the Baltic bordering countries. Now they all want NATO. Finland and Switzerland are long neutral territories. This pushed em to it. Russia is going for it. So I am expecting some sort of exchange as this goes on.

As long as we've always been ready , its cool.
Well maybe if you posted bigger pictures more frequently to the Baltic bordering countries they'd listen to you. I don't believe anyone in this sub is running one of those neighboring countries.

How did I miss this gem? WTF is wrong with you?
I live in the real world. When you put yourself in danger, you hold part of the responsibility.

Please, send your children out prepared to do anything they want. Because you live only around good honest sane gentle human beings. You're an idiot.

Calling people idiots never helps anything.
And yes, it's Putin's fault that thousands of men, women, and children have been murdered.
Zelensky holds partial responsibility. Not that you'd be able to connect the realistic dots. In your world it's only 100% right, 100% wrong.

Back