Russia will it happen?

Doom Gloom and misery....that's what you gave to me...

Screenshot 2022-03-23 112712.jpg
Tossing around threats of nuclear war is normal now..

Last edited:
Have they fired the prosecutor yet? Joe sends the money after that. 😉
Zelensky needs to learn the $$$ game. It's his fault. Joe already told him what to do.

Last edited:
I don't know when it will happen, but I'm worried about the possibility of a Russian invasion of Ukraine. The US has been supporting Ukraine, and Russia has been increasingly aggressive. I'm afraid that the Olympics will provide a perfect cover for a Russian military action.

--
Jason Hook. I enjoy remixing old songs using Audacity together with UnMixIt for vocal removal or isolation

None of us public folk know what is happening. The diplomats probably do, but they're not going to show their cards in public. We just have to wait for things to happen, or not.

It's like being at a high stakes poker game and sort of seeing some of the cards they're holding, but from your side of the table, you don't know what hand they've got.
Speak for yourself. I know what is happening, and so do many others. Have you read the email dumps from Hunters laptop today? The answers are all contained within. Some interesting and enlightening reading.

The world is changing. The outcome of Russia's invasion is going to change the way we think about nuclear proliferation.
Theres a story that a Russian tank driver sold his tank for $7,500.00. It was you wasn't it Beaky.......your the one who bought it off him aren't you?

Screenshot 2022-03-27 110831.jpg
So like ...is somebody gonna do somethin? Or yall just throwin that out there? Cause you say something like that, and usually 'one would think' that you need to back it up..

Ukraine has at least 5% of the worlds mineral resources, mostly in the east of the country near the border with Russia. It also has massive amounts of agriculture land and huge amounts of untapped shale gas/oil reserves.

That's worth a lot of dead people to somebody.

Have you read the email dumps from Hunters laptop today?
We all knew the Bidens were mafia BEFORE the election.
ain't nothing new here.
Joe even brags about it.
He can't do "his job" for "democracy" with a prosecutor looking over his shoulder.
How about if Zelensky decided who our prosectors would be in the USA?
Nuttin to see here folks.
:whistle:

Last edited:
Brian Stelter over at CNN has a serious democrat contender for president.
He has more experience behind bars ya know.
and how about Stormy Daniels for VP?
She just lost a $300K lawsuit to Trump.
Twitter ditter.

Last edited:
Back