Russia will it happen?

OFCOM, our version of the US FCC has removed the broadcast licence from the Russian TV news station here, for misleading and factual errors and propaganda and bias concerns. The 'news' they were broadcasting was totally opposite the news from the other stations. All I know is that one of the local Musicians here - a quite straight laced nice guy in his 40's just drove his van from the UK to Romania, near the Ukraine border with essential supplies. I drip in the ocean of course, but he felt that strongly Putin was wrong.

pa... pa... pa.... pootie poot!
Fire the Ukraine prosecutor...NOW!

giphy.gif

There's no spinning Putin being right in the conflict. There are some people making excuses. But, Putin himself hasn't said these things. So, they're not coming from him. Just because he's wrong. Doesn't make Zelensky right. Putin saw an opening and took it.

There are articles from 2019 where the former Ukrainian President warned the voters that Zelensky didn't have what it takes to be diplomatic with Putin. Guess he was right. Zelensky's approval rating was at 31% pre invasion. Now he's some kind of hero handing out guns to civilians to fight. The man played the President on TV, and then was elected their President.

Elections have consequences. The US is feeling it in their wallets because of Biden. The Ukrainians are feeling it with their blood being spilled, and their towns destroyed.

This is my favorite article so far. Someone sent this to me. Arm the JUNKIES!

The dnc-media wants WWIII, as they talk continually about russia russia russia.
It seems their viewers did NOT learn a thing after 4 years of it, and the Hunter laptop ends up being his and his alone.
The intel agencies all LIED.
Hunter is the bag boy for big Joe.
and Biden is 100% compromised in the Ukraine.
So is Mitt the twit Romney.
Ukraine was their money laundry for american tax dollars.
It really shows too.

They can talk all they like about Russia. The problem is that a war with Russia with conventional forces would be easy for America, until the Nukes start flying which wouldn't probably be long. Days or even hours.

A nuke war with Russia wouldn't be like bombing 3rd world tribesmen from 40,000ft as America is used to. If only one of Russia's nukes got through to America it would wipe out millions and swamp the whole countries emergency services and destroy the whole economic system and wealth of the country. The thing is though most possibly quite a few nukes would get through. So just imagine what that would do and be like.

The best place to be in a nuclear war is directly underneath the first one that goes off. Surviving a nuke war would be similar to living in the stone age. But at least you wouldn't worry about your bills, work or covid.

They can talk all they like about Russia. The problem is that a war with Russia with conventional forces would be easy for America, until the Nukes start flying which wouldn't probably be long. Days or even hours.

A nuke war with Russia wouldn't be like bombing 3rd world tribesmen from 40,000ft as America is used to. If only one of Russia's nukes got through to America it would wipe out millions and swamp the whole countries emergency services and destroy the whole economic system and wealth of the country. The thing is though most possibly quite a few nukes would get through. So just imagine what that would do and be like.

The best place to be in a nuclear war is directly underneath the first one that goes off. Surviving a nuke war would be similar to living in the stone age. But at least you wouldn't worry about your bills, work or covid.

That was deep. Thank you. I just didn't know.:facepalm:

I wanted Tucker to fire the first shot, from Kilmeade's gun....at himself....in the name of ...fuck it.

Tucker is a fake.

Last edited:
Media now saying Ukraine people being transferred to camps deep inside Russia and forced to work with no or little pay. Sounds like a normal day for some people.

If you heard what Biden said on Monday, he was pretty on target. It is the end of any kind of global economy. The end of globalization.

we heard about the New World Order again too.
Screenshot 2022-03-22 042754.jpg

Back