Russia will it happen?

Its a chain reaction that cannot be stopped.

They just said combative immigrants? from Belarus and Russia are charging Poland's borders.

Here we go...

That's totally unnecessary, to attack a nuclear power plant, and a grave risk to everyone..
They could take out the transmission lines if they just want to knock down the grid.
Russia wants to take the Ukraine, but then they have to rebuild.
So why would they create a clean-up job that costs billions of dollars to clean up?
Something about this just doesn't seem to add up.

and....As I suspected, it was colateral damage, not an intentional strike.
Russian troops seized the power plant.
It is NOT a chernobyl.
The focked news media did it again...
They sensationalize everything to sell news.

I am very sorry for the Ukrainians. That is a sad sitution.

Dr. Alex Rosen of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War said the incident was probably the result of military units overestimating the precision of their weapons, given that the prevailing winds would have carried any radioactive fallout straight toward Russia.
“Russia cannot have any interest in contaminating its own territory,” he said. He said the danger comes not just from the reactors but from the risk of enemy fire hitting storage facilities that hold spent fuel rods.

Last edited:
Putin has an American President that doesn't know the difference between Ukraine and Iran.

Uh Hello? I think you have an ear infunction he didn't say Iranian people he said Uranium people...You know the ones that glow in the dark! Whoops....:laughings:

Po po Jo :sleep:

Uh Hello? I think you have an ear infunction he didn't say Iranian people he said Uranium people...You know the ones that glow in the dark! Whoops....:laughings:

Po po Jo :sleep:

If Uranus had people would they be called Uranians?

I wondered where my unicorn horn came from.
It grows when I see videos like that.
She doesn't have one, you know.

I saw this photo on the cover of the NYT yesterday and it left me with an overwhelming feeling of emptiness and despair. Like I haven't felt since seeing the bodies of dead innocent children on the streets of Iraq.

It's worth remembering something I read a very long time ago.... no one ever attacks another. Every act of aggression has a claim of self defense behind it.

The homo sapien animal is capable of incredible beauty and creativity - but also breathtaking ugliness.

According to the story - a family of four trying to escape Irpin on the outskirts of Kyiv and were hit by a mortar round. The mother and two children were dead here - they were trying to save the father. It's unclear whether he survived or not.

Attachments

• Ukrainian family2 - Copy.jpg
    Ukrainian family2 - Copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
According to the story - a family of four trying to escape Irpin on the outskirts of Kyiv and were hit by a mortar round. The mother and two children were dead here - they were trying to save the father. It's unclear whether he survived or not.
You hear about that Anastasialia, a woman who was bringing starving animals DOG FOOD at a shelter She was detained and shot in the street smiling with a bag of dog food..The whole things is so rotten. Who needs this now? After the COVID thing ...WTF?

I hope the best for the Ukrainian refugee's and want the country of Ukraine to recover itself best it can..Not sure how..

Russians are a proud people. They don't deserve this hanging over them. The ones I know are hardworking people who want nothing more than to do their thing on their time . Hurting nobody..

Putin comes in and ruins the 'good time' nobody was having ....cause a Nazi's..

But why all other businesses close down and boycott Putin and Russia. It is reported American businesses like McDonalds and Coca-Cola continue their operations unabated.

Does that make you proud and do you continue to buy their products?

Ed-Fa-hones, whats gas lookin like where your at.. Monday I was surprised..Sanctions proposed that we could pay a dollar less....Kinda went the other way with that huh?

Screenshot 2022-03-08 064015.jpg

Back