"roll-call 2021"

MISTERQCUE

Not Just Anutha Brutha
Wassssup all! Just wanted to jump in here & see if there are any "Dragon Cave" refugees left who still frequent this site!

I'll post some ol' pics - in a few moments - of the many members of this site from over the past 20+ years & who attended the numerous HR.COM "JamFests" (the most infamous FESTS of them all- 2002 thru 2006), "CtFests", "DucFests", "KentuckyFests","VTFests", the "ArizonaFest" & the 1 that started them ALL, the original HR.COM"LI SlimFest" (held in upstate NY, July 2001) along w. var songs, vids & other "stuff" that made HR.COM 1 of thee BEST recording sites of 'em all!

Come on in & throw out some of YOUR ol' "mammories"......errrrr......I mean "memories" as a member here!

Peace 2-Fingaz'
Aaron "MrQ" Col- - - !

....I'll even try & reach out to that wild & crazy fool, Mustafa Salaam, to drop in & post some of his maniacal memories as well!

Reactions: TAE

VTgreen81

I need to see one of your world famous JF promo posts August 13-15 2021.

But mostly I need to see you in my backyard again.

TAE

All you have is now
QQ wassup? Happy New year man! Sooooo we have had several fly overs here recently but of the REALLY old timers...just a handful ...Glad to see you alive n kickin! Must have some Mustafa!

MISTERQCUE

Not Just Anutha Brutha
Happy Have Fun In 2021 my brothers TAE & VT!! Pulling out my various USBs to post pics shortly.......

notCardio

I walk the line
I need to see one of your world famous JF promo posts August 13-15 2021.

But mostly I need to see you in my backyard again.

Never been in your back yard, but I need to see you again, and if that's where I gotta go...

On a side note, got my van about a month and a half ago, and today it's in the shop getting $1500 worth of work done on it!:cursing:

So much for my new rap vocal mic.

Hey, can you invite Bernie?

Nothing to see here. It's a hoax. Fake news. Move on....

Is there a moderator that can close this thread? I'd remember this place if it was true. I'm not that old. And I'm smart. Still.