Ridiculous Mask Mandate for Children in FL leaves doctor laughing on National Television

Brit speaking. Why is it a government‘s failure for individuals behaving irresponsibly? They might have voted one way or the other, but wearing a mask and taking precautions has two elements. Protection for yourself first, then protection for others. Exactly the same as medical professionals have done for years. When I go into the post office, I often go back to my car to get my mask that I forgot. I don’t have to wear one, but there, and the supermarket is full of people exercising their right not to, so I wear mine because I don’t want what they may have.

This isn’t political, it’s personal, and common sense. Just because some are idiots, doesn’t mean it’s anyone’s fault bar them!

Nowadays we always want to blame others, when it’s us doing it!

Brit speaking.

Hey Rob, you sound like a guy with common sense. After our national divorce can we southerners form a realigned union with the Brexiters? I think the Aussies are in too because of the China bully. I stayed up all night watching you referendum over there. Does your country use these silly internet voting machines? Thank you.

Last edited:
What's your point?
Most of the cashiers at my local grocery stores wear their masks below the nose.
Two points:
1) Biden wants a mask mandate for everyone but himself. That's a typical authoritarian democrat for you -- void of a human conscience.
2) What IS the point with wearing a mask like that in the first place? It looks kind of dumb too.

Last edited:
Does your country use these silly internet voting machines? Thank you.
No, but the 'stay in the EU' (The pro EU Political class) did allow postal voting to those ex-British people who had 'left' Britain to live in other countries. Of course this in an attempt to bump up the pro EU voting figures.

No, but the 'stay in the EU' (The pro EU Political class) did allow postal voting to those ex-British people who had 'left' Britain to live in other countries. Of course this in an attempt to bump up the pro EU voting figures.

yep. It figures. Our country can not even agree on what a free and fair election consists of. Also can not agree on the verification-process for a standard business-process audit as it applies to an election-process. (What's the difference?) Neither can we agree on law enforcement. It seems like the break-off began with sanctuary cities.

There is no chance for a realistic dialogue, as you can see in this thread. The union is OVER.

Brit speaking. Why is it a government‘s failure for individuals behaving irresponsibly? They might have voted one way or the other, but wearing a mask and taking precautions has two elements. Protection for yourself first, then protection for others. Exactly the same as medical professionals have done for years. When I go into the post office, I often go back to my car to get my mask that I forgot. I don’t have to wear one, but there, and the supermarket is full of people exercising their right not to, so I wear mine because I don’t want what they may have.

This isn’t political, it’s personal, and common sense. Just because some are idiots, doesn’t mean it’s anyone’s fault bar them!

Not so long ago the Police and banks and shops would try and make people remove face coverings unless of a certain religious belief. Even though there were no laws regards this. Now they would refuse you service or entry to a building unless you are wearing face covering. Isn't life funny?

If a person wants to wear a mask it should be up to them as an individual.

If a shop, building wants to stop people from entering because they aren't wearing a mask, breast feeding, accompanied by kids, or any other reason it should be up to them.

If you make a rule then it in some ways discriminates against somebody, but this is usually for a good reason (common sense). If a public building or service had a rule of sanitization and mask wearing, then I would use that service over others that do not.

Foot note: I used to hate going shopping before Covid because supermarket trolleys were disgusting to use with sticky filth off people over the handles. Now it's a dream and I would not go to a shop which didn't sanitize such....................It's a no brainer!

Isn't life funny?

We can't even listen to our own news media anymore. I usually tune into BBC, Sky News, Al Jazeera, or somebody else. It reminds me of the former Soviet Union, where nobody could print anything without state approval. Shipments were packed with wadded up newspapers, and the common people would eagerly read the packaging material that came in from other countries. Here's the story of the Soviet Union break-up.

Last edited:
We can't even listen to our own news media anymore. I usually tune into BBC, Sky News, Al Jazeera, or somebody else. It reminds me of the former Soviet Union, where nobody could print anything. Shipments were packed with wadded up newspapers, and the common people would eagerly read the packaging material that came in from other countries. Here's the story of the Soviet Union break-up.

The BBC and Sky are not true news channels. They have a strong political bias where they have tried and still do to persuade public opinion. It has of late become unraveled and their attempts have failed. I doubt partly because of this the BBC will be around much longer (public money).

The BBC and Sky are not true news channels. They have a strong political bias where they have tried and still do to persuade public opinion. It has of late become unraveled and their attempts have failed. I doubt partly because of this the BBC will be around much longer (public money).

Our news media shills for communist China. It seems the communists have nothing better to do than invade our personal privacy. On the internet they aggressively troll like human sociopaths, browbeating anyone that doesn't go along with the social justice communist agenda. The first thing they want to know -- is your ethnicity. It should be no surprise they sell their political-dissidents on the world market for body-parts. Democrats already want to do that with aborted babies here in the states. It's like if you don't want somebody -- then take their life and butcher them up -- and make decorative lampshade out of their tattoos like the Jews in WWII Germany -- or make cosmetics out of them for women to wear in France.

Last edited:
The BBC may well be run by young, arrogant, left-wing snowflake trendies, but it is one of the few who are not funded by advertisers who want editorial control. The reality is of course that every media outlet has bias. Some commercial, some political, but while I hate the BBC changes we are suffering, they are still largely independent. It will be gone soon in the way I've known it, and that's a shame, but news will be controlled - probably badly. producing news today is about gatekeeping - letting through some and barring others.

The BBC may well be run by young, arrogant, left-wing snowflake trendies, but it is one of the few who are not funded by advertisers who want editorial control. The reality is of course that every media outlet has bias. Some commercial, some political, but while I hate the BBC changes we are suffering, they are still largely independent. It will be gone soon in the way I've known it, and that's a shame, but news will be controlled - probably badly. producing news today is about gatekeeping - letting through some and barring others.
That could be true Rob, but as I remember it never used to be like that.......or was it?

Today we are given news from other outlets, but now 'Big Corp' wants only their point of view allowed. Even today a UK Politician is in the news saying that Google are interfering in UK politics by taking down a YouTube video of his speech at his parties yearly conference. https://www.express.co.uk/comment/e...google-facebook-free-speech-vaccine-passports

None of these problems were around until these billionaires decided on what we can watch, say, hear and think. Maybe it's about time Big Corp was smashed was broken up and not allowed to interfere in anything? It's a no brainer really on what is going on and how to stop them.

Last edited:
Why?

I just talked it over with the wife. She agrees. A mask for a first grader is ridiculous.

Oh gee thanks anonymous Republican guy on a music forum. I'll certainly take your advice over the advice of the overwhelming global consensus of Doctors and scientists who recommend masks.

Back