Ridiculous Mask Mandate for Children in FL leaves doctor laughing on National Television

WWLaidback

Gross distortions of Mask mandate data for children leaves doctor with uncontrollable laughter. Florida is doing considerably better than the national average WITHOUT mask mandates. This is the reporting we got from CBS: :laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

Just in case Youtube pulls a fast one with their blatant censorship policy, I also have this link:

Last edited:
Masks have been scientifically proven to be effective in reducing the spread of COVID.

It is unfortunate that Republicans like yourself have been trained into thinking this ought to be a partisan issue.

Florida is the 6th worst state for COVID deaths right now, only behind other Republican states - Arkansas, West Virginia, Idaho, Wyoming and Alabama.

When you say Florida is doing better than the national average, you are spreading dangerous lies about COVID. In reality, Florida's policies are leading to lots of unnecessary deaths.

Red herring. A mask doesn't keep people from dying -- after they're infected. Why are you even look at that -- to make a case for wearing a mask?

Florida is short on covid-medicine, and Biden did that to them. That would explain the death-rate issue, and it has zero to do with wearing a mask, and everything to do with a lack of medical supplies to treat people once they are sick.

The infection rate in Florida is better than 46 other states, and only half of the national average.

Here it is from the NYT today: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html

florida_covid_10_16_21.png

But that wasn't really the point.

Secondly, you obviously know zero about children. Do you really think a 6 year-old kid is going to wear a mask properly? They don't wear anything properly. You never had a kid before that's obvious. The wife agrees.

Last edited:
Masks have been scientifically proven to be effective in reducing the spread of COVID.

It is unfortunate that Republicans like yourself have been trained into thinking this ought to be a partisan issue.

This thread is about school-age children, not adults, you fool. Sure a mask helps with adults.

The wife agrees, 6 year-olds don't have the personal hygiene skills to clean their hands properly, wipe their butts, or to wear a mask, or observe social distancing (are you kidding). They pick their noses about half the time anyway and put their hands in their mouth, down in their pants, everywhere. You just aren't very bright.

PS: I AM NOT a republican. I am not even registered to vote. You should man up to an apology.

Last edited:
Secondly, you obviously know zero about children. You never had a kid before that's obvious.
WW, you would do yourself a great service by remembering what other people have written concerning their personal lives.
IBB had written that he has a 6 year old daughter whose immunity is comprised. Hence, his understandable concern. I would equally be as concerned as IBB is if I were in his shoes.
This would be a good time for you to morph into WWLaidlow.

This thread is about school-age children, not adults, you fool. Sure a mask helps with adults.

The wife agrees, 6 year-olds don't have the personal hygiene skills to clean their hands properly, wipe their butts, or to wear a mask, or observe social distancing (are you kidding). They pick their noses about half the time anyway and put their hands in their mouth, down in their pants, everywhere. You just aren't very bright.

PS: I AM NOT a republican. I am not even registered to vote. You should man up to an apology.

I have a 6 year-old. She has absolutely no problem wearing a mask correctly. Neither do any of her friends. It's really not hard.

Early on, I saw a quick study of kids around 1st and 2nd grade, They gave them masks and said they needed to wear them. They didn't make a big deal out of it, just told them they had to wear the mask. The adults then left the room and they filmed the kids. After about 20 minutes, almost all of them kept the masks on while they played.

It might have been important that the masks were kid sized, and all were colorful with various characters on them.

Keeping away from other humans is the 'ONLY' way transmissions can stop the virus, simply because the virus needs humans to be in close contact and it has an active 'life' rate.

Vaccinations do not stop or kill the virus. They may give you a better chance of survival if you get infected.

A mask can only partly stop or reduce transmissions because the virus is not only airborne. It will live on 'materials' that humans come into contact with everyday.

Children are probably the worst of normal humans for being infected with parasites and diseases because they do not understand even if instructed. They interact with others in ways adults do not.

Large population hubs will have higher infection rates regardless of who they vote for.

Rural areas will have less infection rates regardless of who they vote for.

Warmer climates will have higher infection rates because the population interact with each other more often and for longer......regardless who they vote for.

IBB had written that he has a 6 year old daughter whose immunity is comprised.

Yeah, and one of the others said he just got it, and it ended up being a joke.
Hence, his understandable concern.

His concern that the whole world should wear a mask is somehow related to his daughter. Please explain.
I would equally be as concerned as IBB is if I were in his shoes.

Why?

I just talked it over with the wife. She agrees. A mask for a first grader is ridiculous.

After about 20 minutes, almost all of them kept the masks on while they played.

"almost all of them". "a study". No personal experience. what about 3 hours later? Were they using social distancing? You have to be kidding.

What good is a mask when they're picking their nose, sucking their thumb, etc. etc.? We had a daughter. Their personal hygiene is no good.

I have a 6 year-old. She has absolutely no problem wearing a mask correctly. Neither do any of her friends. It's really not hard.

Get them to teach Joe Biden how to wear his mask perfectly. He has a real problem with it. :laughings: :laughings: :laughings: There are plenty of adults that walk around with their nose over the mask, and you want me to believe that your so called 6 year old daughter can wear one to perfection. Can she drive a car too?

Nah dude, I think you just made up the whole thing. I'm calling your bull sheet.

Last edited:
Nope. That's nonsense.

Florida has lots of deaths largely because their Republican COVID policies are a complete failure.

Red Herrin. The infection rate in Florida is half the national average. Please relate that to masks. The thread is NOT about dying in a hospital, it's about kids wearing masks.

I would equally be as concerned as IBB is if I were in his shoes.
Why?
Looking at the graph for kids under 18, I see the infection rate coming down from the last day of summer vacation (Aug 9).
That's a good trend for Florida isn't it? I hate to keep repeating what I've already given. Maybe pay better attention. thank you.

Florida_covid_graph3_10_15_21.png

Last edited:
His concern that the whole world should wear a mask is somehow related to his daughter. Please explain.
The only explanation I can offer is that I can understand why it is understandable that IBB is adamant in his opinion because it IS related to his daughter and his concern for her.
I have daughters and granddaughters whose well being is of concern for me. I'm still on the fence as to the efficacy of masks and vaccines.
IBB, you, and everyone else has been afforded opportunities to post their opinions throughout all the threads about Covid.
We're more than a year and half into this shitfest of opinions only proving that the U.S. is a totally divided nation and destined to fail.

The only explanation I can offer is that I can understand why it is understandable that IBB is adamant in his opinion because it IS related to his daughter and his concern for her.
I have daughters and granddaughters whose well being is of concern for me. I'm still on the fence as to the efficacy of masks and vaccines.
IBB, you, and everyone else has been afforded opportunities to post their opinions throughout all the threads about Covid.
We're more than a year and half into this shitfest of opinions only proving that the U.S. is a totally divided nation and destined to fail.

The Florida data I just provided is sourced to the US Department of Health and Human services. It is not "an opinion". It's data. You can disagree with it if you want to. Florida's infection rate is half the national average, and kids are doing better now than they were at the start of the school year -- according to the data. There is no mask mandate in FL for any age group including kids under 18. I wear a mask. I don't expect a 6 year old to keep a mask on. Joe Biden can't even keep one on.

Last edited:
Back