Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Don't Know

• "Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn."

• I am not a believer.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Oh Michael this guy is maybe being provocotive, I dont see any nasty intention. I have had my arse kicked for being an asshole and a drunk... I plead guilty as charged. All I will say is that this forum has helped me to come to terms with things. You are a Doobies fan, I am the greatest ever Doobie Brothers fan. Peace and love my friend xxx

Rhetorical device, for the lulz.

By saying "pissed" , I assume, (you being an Englishman) means that you were totally inebriated. And then you got totally confused because you couldn't remember if you were posting here at HR, or chatting it up with an underage Thai girl on the Dark Web.
That is a bit unfair 60's, I will not react to it. Whats the Dark Web? I did have a Thai GF tho she was 40

You're right.
I am hoping to resolve things 60's I really hope so. Thank you for your contact. That is good of you.. if the mod contacts me then I will just say it was a misunderstanding and all is well. But I am not a paedophile mate. I only went on Thai websites because I was lonely, they were all over 18 and the lady I met was 40 ok?

Actually, Jesus said that.

We have a lot more say than we sometimes like to take responsibility 🚦 for.

I feel remarkably free 🌋 ⛲🗽for one so trapped.
Thats why I want to sell everything I have, I suddenly have no use for material things. I had my sports car, why do I need it now? I have had my time with that?

I'm a bit confused. Anybody care to clear this up?

If he shot a man in Reno, which last I heard is in Nevada, just to watch him die, why in carnation did he end up stuck in Folsom Prison, which is in Californ-I-A? I mean, I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'm kinda sorta thinking we're not getting the entire story here.

I'm a bit confused. Anybody care to clear this up?

If he shot a man in Reno, which last I heard is in Nevada, just to watch him die, why in carnation did he end up stuck in Folsom Prison, which is in Californ-I-A? I mean, I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'm kinda sorta thinking we're not getting the entire story here.
When my mum dies I got a few people to do with a shotgun

Relax, man. Just some blokes having a laugh on the ol' interwebs. It means little to nothing. Don't ever let any other mortal being control you, or your actions. Only you can control you, and you're not doing a very good job.....so far. You can do better < offered words of encouragement you can take or leave...the beauty and pitfalls of personal freedom..... responsibility, foremost to yourself.

Back