Putin's Ukraine Mistake

And therefore lose more land... fuck no...
Keep saying and supporting that brother and see where it gets you

I don’t like this any more than you but reality is, that part of Ukraine will be Annexed Russian or all of it will.

The world can be a cruel place but that is reality of the Ukraine situation.

I believe Trump has the authority and mindset to negotiate Ukraine’s war to and end. Said it before that may not be perfect, but it just needs to end. It’s going to have to be face-to-face negotiations and Biden just doesn’t have it in him. I imagine face-to-face he is not far from what we see on TV, and that’s not a condition you want with someone like Putin.

I believe Trump has the authority and mindset to negotiate Ukraine’s war to and end. Said it before that may not be perfect, but it just needs to end. It’s going to have to be face-to-face negotiations and Biden just doesn’t have it in him. I imagine face-to-face he is not far from what we see on TV, and that’s not a condition you want with someone like Putin.
One of these days you might wake up. Trump will hand Ukraine to Putin on a platter.

To negotiate away Ukraine is to surrender to Putin. No american has the authority to do that.
Ukraine is just Putin's first target. He wants to re-assemble the USSR.
Indeed he does which is why I think NATO will be supported under Trump. Putin’s peace deal on the table gives eastern territories to Russia, many of which are pro-Russian, so why force them against something they support? The major cities in mid and western Ukraine, let them remain as a sovereign state. Putin’s agreement specifies as such that Ukraine will not join NATO and abandon its military. These are deal-breakers for quite obvious reasons but things that can likely be negotiated.

Ukraine, in all or part, will be under Russian control. It’s a matter now of cutting losses, or moving forward with a partial defense initiative that will eventually fail. Then the whole country is Putin’s.

It's above my pay grade, however...

Biden strikes again with his idiotic it would be one thing if Russia made "minor incursions" into Ukraine statement back in '22, suggesting also there may be disagreement(s) among NATO countries a response. By "minor incursion" that's a pretty good clue as to US attitude on the matter. Then they had to attempt cleanup by saying he was referring to such as cyber attacks, which is bullshit. That's not a "Republicans pounce" thing, Ukraine was aghast at the statement, allies as well. Absolutely idiotic, showed weakness, confusion, indecision, tacit approval. You don't say these things aloud.

Tacit approval of what? What could've and/or could be a negotiated agreement to prevent escalation, all out war. Death and destruction, with no end. What we are seeing now, and what we may or likely will see in the future. To keep feeding that shit is a losing game, a game which likely could have been prevented. So far it is costing many Ukraine lives, many, and US treasure, with little to no accountability. Barring escalation, NATO, boots on the ground, there is no winning for Ukraine, it cannot be won. It's fucking reality, to keep feeding it will only cost more Ukraine lives, escalation. To what end? Do you want your grandchildren boots on the ground, or worse, world war, for a notoriously corrupt shit hole? Reforms? When/if the smoke clears will anyone be held accountable for the billions upon billions of treasure dumped into Ukraine, the lives lost in a losing battle that likely could have been avoided, idiotic statements made by president "never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up"? Who was it who said Joe Biden has been on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision for the last 30 years. Treasure is one thing, do you want your grandchildren to pay for that? Hell, at this point I don't suppose you can even blame current and future policy decisions on Biden. He's not running the show, it's no secret, everyone knows it. Some of you don't care, don't care who is making the decisions and running the country. That's not how it is supposed to work, that's not what elections are about.

With Trump we're electing an authoritarian, with Biden, who knows. Biden "ADMINISTRATION" is restrained by checks & balances that are in place, none such with Trump, a dictator who will destroy democracy. Bullshit stupidity. Idiot wind.

Last edited:
I think you don't understand what's obvious. Putin annexed Crimea in 2014. Did he stop? No...
Would he stop with the portion he occupies now? Of course not.
He would take it all.

Okay, what're you going to do about it? What do you propose be done? What will solve it? More war?

Do you have grandchildren? Are their lives worth it? War rather than an attempt at diplomacy? That is typically what happens on the losing end of war, a diplomatic solution, negotiated peace, cut your losses, concede what you must, preserve what you can.

I think you don't understand what's obvious. Putin annexed Crimea in 2014. Did he stop? No...
He would take it all.
Unless it is negotiated otherwise. This is a different war than Crimea and if it continues unabated, will suffer the same fate. Either you simply don’t understand that or choose to believe it’s winnable, and I’m not sure which is worse.

Okay, what're you going to do about it? What do you propose be done? What will solve it? More war?

Do you have grandchildren? Are their lives worth it? War rather than an attempt at diplomacy? That is typically what happens on the losing end of war, a diplomatic solution, negotiated peace, cut your losses, concede what you must, preserve what you can.
Keep doing what we are doing, and get Ukraine in NATO.

Keep doing what we are doing, and get Ukraine in NATO.
NATO policy has been made clear that they cannot be a full member until the war is over. So by that you assume if we keep doing what we are doing that it is going to turn in Ukraine’s favor and force Russia to sign a surrender peace treaty?

He would take it all.

And which particular US President did absolutely NOTHING about Putin taking over Crimea?
Here's a hint, his initials are BHO.
Oh wait, he did send them blankets, and then subsequently expressed "sympathy" for Russia.

Back