Political News of the Day

Dave,!it is an unwinnable war unless there is the adavantages of mobilized NATO forces in an all-out war. That is not going to happen.
That's why we need to keep doing what we are doing.
Notice that Putin targets children's hospitals, innocent people, whilst Ukraine targets infrastructure and refineries and military targets.
Putin is a war criminal, and we ALL need to stop him.

That's why we need to keep doing what we are doing.
Notice that Putin targets children's hospitals, innocent people, whilst Ukraine targets infrastructure and refineries and military targets.
Putin is a war criminal, and we ALL need to stop him.
Brother,!the United States in a full on war sans nuclear would be challenged to better Russia. In this little spat, I think Putin knows exactly what he is doing and playing a vulnerable US like fools that we currently are

This is just a cat toying with the mouse

Brother,!the United States in a full on war sans nuclear would be challenged to better Russia. In this little spat, I think Putin knows exactly what he is doing and playing a vulnerable US like fools that we currently are

This is just a cat toying with the mouse
Putin is a fuck ton weaker than you think.
He thought he'd take Ukraine in less than a week.
It's all bullshit.

And FWIW, I’ve come to know,like, and respect you DM, and Leddy as left leaners here. I like Scott as well but fuck Henie full of Trump hate. That, and Biden hate, is just too extreme either way in my current view of life.

Maybe not political news but Alex Baldwin is being tried for manslaughter re: the gun on set of filming loaded with live ammo leading to the death of one of the film crew. Anyone following this? Me neither, just headlines but seems kind of a bogus charge. The prop staff that loaded it with live ammo? Yeah, guilty. An actor using what should be blank ammo? Idk, seems a far stretch but haven’t read details.

Back