Pics from the Sept. 15 March/Die-In

Puppets, puppets, who's got the puppets?

Upper: Blood for Oil puppet

Lower: Nazi Hillary puppet

Attachments

• blood for oil puppet.JPG
    blood for oil puppet.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 47
  • hillary puppet.JPG
    hillary puppet.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 47
So, where's the pictures of Bush running onto the ground and screaming out through a bullhorn that he was wrong, real sorry and would stop this shit immediately? :p

Cheers! :)

Nice photos you have there Norman and looks like a great turnout! I've volunteered my time and sound system for quite a few of the local protests in the last several years-wish we had as big a turnout-but hey-as long as there is a big turnout anywhere its getting the public's attention!

Nice photos you have there Norman and looks like a great turnout! I've volunteered my time and sound system for quite a few of the local protests in the last several years-wish we had as big a turnout-but hey-as long as there is a big turnout anywhere its getting the public's attention!

Thanks, Tony! This march was kind of a prelude to the "big" protest on the 29th. I plan to attend that and bring my video camera as well.

We're thinking of having a pro war demonstration here in Mississippi...to urge the president and congress act now and bomb Iran into the stone age. The "die in" is a good idea.
Maybe we can have a kill-in.

I already have my "save a horse and ride a clueless hippie chick" T-shirt to wear to the event and my radical "God Bless the US Marines" sign (which is sure to get me arrested)
It will be fun!

We're thinking of having a pro war demonstration here in Mississippi...to urge the president and congress act now and bomb Iran into the stone age. The "die in" is a good idea.
Maybe we can have a kill-in.

I already have my "save a horse and ride a clueless hippie chick" T-shirt to wear to the event and my radical "God Bless the US Marines" sign (which is sure to get me arrested)
It will be fun!

Jimi... Please... refrain from voicing any opinions on this, or any thread in Jenni's Place. This is a place of peace and love.

Jimi... Please... refrain from voicing any opinions on this, or any thread in Jenni's Place. This is a place of peace and love.

Jenni's Place is actually supposed to be about voicing opinions, thoughts and ideas on all manner of topics. The only thing that's not allowed here is personal attacks on individual that are of a clearly mean spirited attitude which would actually characterize your attack against jimistone much more so then his participation in this thread.

Shame on you! :p

Cheers! :)

Ghost...

You are correct. My post invokes my interpretation of Jimi's words as sarcasm. I apologize.

Peace and Love.

The only thing that's not allowed here is personal attacks on individual that are of a clearly mean spirited attitude which would actually characterize your attack against jimistone much more so then his participation in this thread.

So you can't attack a person but it's OK to call for the horrible, gruesome, and instantaneous deaths of millions of innocent men, women and children simply because they wear funny hats. :confused:

Yes, but it's probably not the same restaurant it was back then.....

Yeah, probably not. It used to be sort of a cheap takeout/restaurant and a perennial haunt for DOL employees and others working in the building. I remember it mostly because it was often the place you got taken to on your last day at work. :D

Back