On Second Thought

While I was in town yesterday I couldn't help stopping by the old bakery that has been there since I was a kid. At 2 pm I had gotten there too late, they were sold out of most everything. I had to settle for a raspberry round. It was alright. A little earlier and I could have gotten a huge wonkin cream puff. Pate a choux piped with a cream custard, lots of chocolate on top. They still make them just like they did when I was a kid. You're gonna wear it. It's still the rule. At some point they also started making small ones, but what fun is that.

R U angry? I have been stereotyped and outright told that my intellect isn't sufficient to process the information at hand.
I'm not angry. Actually, it is kind of funny. I am not easily offended. I have a thicker skin than some I guess.
Nope. Not angry. Just uninterested in watching others wander in that direction.

While I was in town yesterday I couldn't help stopping by the old bakery that has been there since I was a kid. At 2 pm I had gotten there too late, they were sold out of most everything. I had to settle for a raspberry round. It was alright. A little earlier and I could have gotten a huge wonkin cream puff. Pate a choux piped with a cream custard, lots of chocolate on top. They still make them just like they did when I was a kid. You're gonna wear it. It's still the rule. At some point they also started making small ones, but what fun is that.
Drat. Expectations dashed.
Ah well... next time!

Back