Oblivion!

How do you steal a soul?
In Morrowind, you cast 'Soul Trap' or use one of the scrolls. You cast it on the rat and it has a purple halo swishing around it for about 30 seconds, depending on the spell duration. If you kill the rat before the trap spell expires, the soul will be trapped in any empty soul-gem you are carrying.

For the most part, you can only steal monster souls, although there are a few monster-like NPCs you can de-soul as well.

If you manage to snag Umbra's Sword, that has a soul-trap spell built into it which lasts 120 seconds a shot. Very, very handy.

Just cast them over and over. That's what I did. for example, if you want toincrease your restoration, cast theheal spell over and over and over. Everytime you cast it gives you xp. Same with acrobatics. If you want to increase acrobatics, just jump a bunch of times.

Or you can get trained. I'm not sure exactly where the trainers are for each school of magic, but a lot of magic trainers hang out in the mages guilds.

Or do you mean increase your magicka? You can probably do that with amulets etc. Or level up.

Just cast them over and over. That's what I did. for example, if you want toincrease your restoration, cast theheal spell over and over and over. Everytime you cast it gives you xp. Same with acrobatics. If you want to increase acrobatics, just jump a bunch of times.

Or you can get trained. I'm not sure exactly where the trainers are for each school of magic, but a lot of magic trainers hang out in the mages guilds.

Or do you mean increase your magicka? You can probably do that with amulets etc. Or level up.

I was actually talking about spells and stuff. I can cast the retsoration and flame attack and that's grand but I want to know how I can learn other spells.

I was actually talking about spells and stuff. I can cast the retsoration and flame attack and that's grand but I want to know how I can learn other spells.

Ah. you can buy them from NPC's in the mages guild. You can also custom make your own from the same NPC's.

Back