OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

I put more trust in overseas stations like Al Jazeera, BBC, or Sky News Austraila than anything in the USA.
Really? You put trust in an Islamic State-owned network that features segments like "Shariah and Life"?

Tucker Carlson is too complainy.
It's significant whether what Tucker complains about is valid - usually he's spot-on.

I'll sometimes challenge leftists who have a knee-jerk negative reaction to him to factually dispute a point he's made, the response is always *crickets*. 11/10 times they've never actually watched him and can't actually articulate a point he's made - they just know he's a conservative and they think that's all they need to know. These are the same clowns who voted for senile, profiteering Quid Pro Hair Sniffin' Joe.

I don't listen to the lying gays on CNN and MSNBC.
Morning Joe is a sicko.
Joy Reid sees racism in everything including mathmatics.
So you don't care for the Clinton News Network or MSDNC eh? :LOL:

Joyless Reid is a race-baiting clown.

No widespread voter fraud.
This is what you get with mail-in voting.
It must be okay. Stacy Abrams sez so. :giggle: 😉

1653678483618.png

Don't worry, the FBI is looking into it. 😊
Mr. Rafensperger got a clear vote of confidence in the primaries.
He did such a great job as the Georgia republican SOS in 2020.
Why would a republican vote against him? :giggle:

Last edited:
Of course him being acquitted will generate a story. It’s a positive outcome for the left.

Had he been found guilty, I doubt the media would be running a ‘Sussman found guilty’ story very much.

But we’ll never know for sure because it is what it is.

Of course him being acquitted will generate a story. It’s a positive outcome for the left.

Had he been found guilty, I doubt the media would be running a ‘Sussman found guilty’ story very much.

But we’ll never know for sure because it is what it is.
Lol

Back