OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

This a part I found interesting.

“I want to make very clear that we’re not suggesting that the ballots that were cast were illegal ballots.”

So no fraud? Just that they didn’t like the process? This also assumes that, even if every ping they received in the geofencing area is accurate (it’s not), that all votes were counted towards Biden. What a load of bullshit lmao.

that’s the only real point of this conversation. Where this country is going.

And gas prices are important, as is baby food.
And then how about giving away trillions of dollars that we don’t have to other countries, while shit is fucked here.

How about turning over our sovereignty to the WHO

How about runaway inflation

How about being on the brink of losing reserve current status.

What about ‘woke issues’ being more important than real problems we have?

I could go on and on.

And let’s not forget that teeny, tiny little issue of possible nuclear war.

So, do you think they are doing a great job???

Yes or no.
Oh yes, Biden has full control over what OPEC and Russia does and how THE FREE MARKET operates in regards to production of baby formula. Take your glasses off.

You can whine, cry, and scream in your pillow. Doesn’t change the fact that Biden is president and not doing a bad job.

You’re wrong.
He’s not doing a good job. Yes, he is president, but a shitty one.

The FDA, incase you didn't know it, has massive power during this covid state of emergency to shut down food processing plants. That’s not the free market.

And Russia? Well with nato incursions the Russians have been goaded into the actions they’re taking right now for years.

Sanctions and being expelled out of the swift system have contributed greatly to the worldwide economic situation.

So I watched the movie to see what the stupids are willing to believe.

Geotracking? Are you guys fucking serious? I don’t even know why I’m surprised, but I am. What a waste of my time.
I'm guessing you skimmed through the movie.

Do you own a cell phone with GPS? Mine is dead-on accurate as to my location. You keep referring to things as being "stupid". There's definitely some stupid going on but it isn't what *you're* labeling as stupid.

Biden is president and not doing a bad job.

*Spit take*

Jeezus, lol.

I'm guessing you skimmed through the movie.

Do you own a cell phone with GPS? Mine is dead-on accurate as to my location. You keep referring to things as being "stupid". There's definitely some stupid going on but it isn't what *you're* labeling as stupid.

Biden is president and not doing a bad job.

*Spit take*

Jeezus, lol.
Oh okay, let’s just ignore experts on global positioning systems then, because “MY gps is accurate.”

The experts disagree. The intelligence departments are laughing at your stupidity.

So go ahead. Whine. Cry. Scream in your pillow. Nothing will change except the fact that you’re adding more tin foil to your hat every day.

This a part I found interesting.

“I want to make very clear that we’re not suggesting that the ballots that were cast were illegal ballots.”

So no fraud? Just that they didn’t like the process? This also assumes that, even if every ping they received in the geofencing area is accurate (it’s not), that all votes were counted towards Biden. What a load of bullshit lmao.
What about this?

Did this just go through y‘all’s right ear and out the left?

Hey, liberals !

I know you hate Trump . Can’t blame you. I’m not fond of him either.....

But can’t you be at least a little fucking grateful?

He did give you the lifesaving vaccine in record time with operation warp speed.

At least give him a little credit. Basically he saved your lives.

I watched your movie now you should read my article. Tell me why the article is bogus. I’ll wait.

The WP is of course a famously leftist publication who one would expect to try to dismiss the film. They did their bit to promote baseless "Muh Russia" nonsense.

I doubt you watched the film start to finish and you've made clear your objectivity is non-existent, and have further provided reason to seriously doubt whether you even possess the acumen to process the points made.

They have data showing a particular pattern of movement during a particular time period that's hard to explain away in addition to behavior that's also hard to explain away as being for any reason other than what they assert. Saying that such gps data isn't accurate enough is silly by itself and is further discredited when they have video of persons seen depositing multiple ballots at the locations the tracking indicates.

Taking a photo of dropping off multiple ballots isn't normal behavior but suddenly makes sense when it's known that people get paid if they provide photo documentation. Even without considering the validity of the votes giving or receiving payment for such activity is illegal.

You're happy to ignore these mules going in a circuit that includes organizations known to be pro-Democrat as well as drop boxes but that simply speaks to your bias and unwillingness to connect obvious dots that show a disturbing pattern, the fact that you refuse to acknowledge this is irrelevant.

Your continued "Nuh uh-ing" is meaningless.

Last edited:
He managed to keep Hunter out of jail so far.
One of the myriad ways to watch a DemLeftist go into full denial/blankeye mode - point out that "The Big Guy" was promoting get tough drug legislation saying "Drug users need to be held accountable!" while at the same time much more quietly getting young Humper off the hook after a drug arrest and getting his record expunged. Decades later Brandon greased the wheels for Humper to get an unheard of direct commission in the Navy for a fluff public affairs position in his 40s - approach a Navy recruiter to get the same deal and see what they tell you - the ink wasn't dry yet on the paperwork when Humper got booted out for drug use.

The WP is of course a famously leftist publication who one would expect to try to dismiss the film. They did their bit to promote baseless "Muh Russia" nonsense.

I doubt you watched the film start to finish and you've made clear your objectivity is non-existent, and have further provided reason to seriously doubt whether you even possess the acumen to process the points made.

They have data showing a particular pattern of movement during a particular time period that's hard to explain away in addition to behavior that's also hard to explain away as being for any reason other than what they assert. Saying that such gps data isn't accurate enough is silly by itself and is further discredited when they have video of persons seen depositing multiple ballots at the locations the tracking indicates.

Taking a photo of dropping off multiple ballots isn't normal behavior but suddenly makes sense when it's known that people get paid if they provide photo documentation. Even without considering the validity of the votes giving or receiving payment for such activity is illegal.

You're happy to ignore these mules going in a circuit that includes organizations known to be pro-Democrat as well as drop boxes but that simply speaks to your bias and unwillingness to connect obvious dots that show a disturbing pattern, the fact that you refuse to acknowledge this is irrelevant.

Your continued "Nuh uh-ing" is meaningless.
LMAO this is absolutely hilarious. So you didn’t read the article.

So you’re right wing bullshit source I have to watch or “I don’t have a say“ but my source you don’t have to read and you still have a say. Brainwashed.

shooting a picture of yourself dropping 10 ballots in the box is normal...
Yeah I have to agree... you aint blue unless you do. 🥴

Back