OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

I don’t have to watch the movie.
Refusing to process input other than from a specific POV, depending on someone else to tell you what to think is existing in an echo chamber. Betcha a buck you're one of these people who pontificates on how vile George Zimmerman is when you can't fill half a paragraph with what you actually know about the incident and any commentary you make is virtually guaranteed to be factually wrong. Your MO doesn't change from one topic to another.

Neither you or IBB have anything to say on the matter.

Reactions: RFR
Refusing to process input other than from a specific POV, depending on someone else to tell you what to think is existing in an echo chamber. Betcha a buck you're one of these people who pontificates on how vile George Zimmerman is when you can't fill half a paragraph with what you actually know about the incident and any commentary you make is virtually guaranteed to be factually wrong. Your MO doesn't change from one topic to another.

Neither you or IBB have anything to say on the matter.
Why are you segueing to George Zimmerman? Lmao that’s weird.

So you have nothing to say about all the intelligence departments both under a Republican president and a Democrat one and instead you choose to believe someone who got convicted under the very thing he projected against.

That’s VERY weird. You cant say I have nothing to say on the matter because I refuse to watch someone who got caught doing what he said happens. That’s ridiculous.

“This just in!

A local bank says people tried to rob them but found that no money was taken. A police investigation supports that claim.

BUT. A local citizen who was formerly convicted for bank robbery says otherwise. We’re here to present both sides of the story equally.

More at 11.”

So you have nothing to say about all the intelligence departments both under a Republican president and a Democrat one and instead you choose to believe someone who got convicted under the very thing he projected against.

That’s VERY weird. You cant say I have nothing to say on the matter because I refuse to watch someone who got caught doing what he said happens. That’s ridiculous.
How can you trust intelligence departments that have themselves been caught lying repeatedly about spying on Americans.

These violations of the 4th amendment alone destroys their credibility. Especially seeing how they all swear an oath to uphold the constitution.

And how about their own disinformation? Hunter’s laptop, trump Russian collusion, etc.

They are corrupt and we need them to not be in order to have any faith in them.

Then we take Dinesh. Yeah he fucked up. He did some illegal campaign contributions. But that’s completely different than voter fraud. He wasn’t organizing, financing or stuffing ballot boxes with Trump Votes.

Now, how about all the campaign finance laws that are broken by other people in politics? The big power players. Difference between Dinesh and others is Dinesh is not a pro at the game.

Anyone could be taken down by the justice Dept at any time.

Since Obama, the DOJ was weaponized against journalists out of favor with The big O

Dinesh had a target on his back with documentaries he did that were anti Obama.

I’m fully aware the what Dinesh did was illegal, but it could be anybody

There are almost zero honest men in Washington DC.

DOJ goes after some and looks the other way on others.

If DOJ was honestly doing their job, Hillary, Bill, Pelosi, etc, etc. would have been in jail long ago.

The 2020 election outcome was no more or no less illegitimate than any other general election in my lifetime. I have given the lying losers the benefit of the doubt and looked at this fairly, objectively. There is no there there.

Sure - maybe EVERYONE I've ever met is lying. But then nothing means anything and I may as well blow my brains out. Which I just might do if that pig horror of a human being gets elected again.

I've had enough of this crap.

Last edited:
How can you trust intelligence departments that have themselves been caught lying repeatedly about spying on Americans.

These violations of the 4th amendment alone destroys their credibility. Especially seeing how they all swear an oath to uphold the constitution.

And how about their own disinformation? Hunter’s laptop, trump Russian collusion, etc.

They are corrupt and we need them to not be in order to have any faith in them.

Then we take Dinesh. Yeah he fucked up. He did some illegal campaign contributions. But that’s completely different than voter fraud. He wasn’t organizing, financing or stuffing ballot boxes with Trump Votes.

Now, how about all the campaign finance laws that are broken by other people in politics? The big power players. Difference between Dinesh and others is Dinesh is not a pro at the game.

Anyone could be taken down by the justice Dept at any time.

Since Obama, the DOJ was weaponized against journalists out of favor with The big O

Dinesh had a target on his back with documentaries he did that were anti Obama.

I’m fully aware the what Dinesh did was illegal, but it could be anybody

There are almost zero honest men in Washington DC.

DOJ goes after some and looks the other way on others.

If DOJ was honestly doing their job, Hillary, Bill, Pelosi, etc, etc. would have been in jail long ago.
You’re right about the spying but not about anything else. The Russia thing resulted in several convictions. How is THAT disinformation? Hillary was questioned by Republicans for 13 hours and came up with nothing, how is THAT disinformation?

You say the DOJ isn’t doing their job. That’s wrong. They’re following the law. You just don’t like the end results of these cases.

I could easily say “if the DOJ did their job, Trump should be in jail!!!11!” But I don’t because I’m not a whiner. And I know they’re following the letter of the law.

Instead, you choose to ignore all intelligence agencies and the states’ own election integrity departments and listen to a guy who got convicted of THE VERY THING he’s projecting against.

Don’t you feel ashamed for doing that?

I brought up Zimmerman as an example of what I believe is predictable given your approach here. If you can't follow along that's not on me. Btw, I'm right aren't I - lol.

You think because a potentially politically influenced gov't agency says something that settles the matter - sure thing.

You haven't seen the film you have nothing to say on the matter.

I brought up Zimmerman as an example of what I believe is predictable given your approach here. If you can't follow along that's not on me. Btw, I'm right aren't I - lol.

You think because a potentially politically influenced gov't agency says something that settles the matter - sure thing.

You haven't seen the film you have nothing to say on the matter.
I don’t need to. That’s the part you’re not getting. Look at my analogy again. Why should I listen to the bank robber? AND THEN believe him over the bank and the police. That’s stupid.

I have nothing to be ashamed of. I pointed out a link to the movie for others to watch, or not watch.

The movie was attacked for no other reason than Dinesh being associated with it, then I was attacked for merely posting a link.

You all are giving a ‘movie review’ on a film you haven’t even watched.

I don’t support any of your and IBBs claims.

Also, I don’t support Dinesh. I don’t support Trump, I don’t support Hillary, or Biden ect.

I’m a free agent, belong to no party and have a multitude of beliefs that lean left, lean right, and sit square in the middle,

It seems you just want to pigeonhole everyone that doesn’t agree with you into a neat little box labeled fascist, that you can then dismiss and through into the trash.

I have nothing to be ashamed of. I pointed out a link to the movie for others to watch, or not watch.

The movie was attacked for no other reason than Dinesh being associated with it, then I was attacked for merely posting a link.

You all are giving a ‘movie review’ on a film you haven’t even watched.

I don’t support any of your and IBBs claims.

Also, I don’t support Dinesh. I don’t support Trump, I don’t support Hillary, or Biden ect.

I’m a free agent, belong to no party and have a multitude of beliefs that lean left, lean right, and sit square in the middle,

It seems you just want to pigeonhole everyone that doesn’t agree with you into a neat little box labeled fascist, that you can then dismiss and through into the trash.
You mean the exact same thing you’re doing? Hillary and Bill aren’t in jail! The DOJ is trash!

So I watched the movie to see what the stupids are willing to believe.

Geotracking? Are you guys fucking serious? I don’t even know why I’m surprised, but I am. What a waste of my time.

That made no sense, dude
You’re pigeonholing the entire DOJ and all other governmental agencies because you don’t agree with the outcomes of what they’re investigating. That’s exactly what you claim I’m doing, except you’re doing it to legitimate organizations. I’m doing it to stupid idiots. There’s the difference.

You’re pigeonholing the entire DOJ and all other governmental agencies because you don’t agree with the outcomes of what they’re investigating. That’s exactly what you claim I’m doing, except you’re doing it to legitimate organizations. I’m doing it to stupid idiots. There’s the difference.
Ah you crack me up . 😂

And geo tracking has you stumped? 😂

Same damn technology that used when you lose your phone and want to find it.

Same technology police and other agencies use.

Same technology used to track down Jan 6th protesters.

I’ll play devil’s advocate here for a minute.

If...... there was no voter fraud

If...... these were the most secure elections ever

If that’s all true, then we have the stupidest voters in all of recent history.

Congratulations! You’ve given us the worst executive branch possible.

Go ahead, convince me how Joe and Kamala are doing a great job.

Give it a shot.
I see none of you lefties addressed this post. Why not?

Again, assuming Biden legitimately won.....

Go ahead, convince me he snd kamala are doing a good job

Ah you crack me up . 😂

And geo tracking has you stumped? 😂

Same damn technology that used when you lose your phone and want to find it.

Same technology police and other agencies use.

Same technology used to track down Jan 6th protesters.
Yeah, except that the Capitol is a large building and was restricted at the time and ballot boxes are high traffic areas and open to the public. There’s no comparison between the two. The evidence is EXTREMELY shaky at best. And why is every court and intelligence department ignoring it? Because it’s stupid.

I see none of you lefties addressed this post. Why not?

Again, assuming Biden legitimately won.....

Go ahead, convince me he snd kamala are doing a good job
That’s not the point of the conversation. Besides what are they even doing that’s bad? Please don’t tell me gas prices and the baby shortage.

That’s not the point of the conversation. Besides what are they even doing that’s bad? Please don’t tell me gas prices and the baby shortage.
that’s the only real point of this conversation. Where this country is going.

And gas prices are important, as is baby food.
And then how about giving away trillions of dollars that we don’t have to other countries, while shit is fucked here.

How about turning over our sovereignty to the WHO

How about runaway inflation

How about being on the brink of losing reserve current status.

What about ‘woke issues’ being more important than real problems we have?

I could go on and on.

And let’s not forget that teeny, tiny little issue of possible nuclear war.

So, do you think they are doing a great job???

Yes or no.

Back