OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

The Mueller investigation resulted in dozens of felony convictions from Trump's inner circle of advisors. Almost all of those convictions included Trump advisors lying about their contacts with Russia, or lying about money they were paid by Russia, or hiding money they were paid by Russia.

If it had been a sham, there would have been zero convictions.
You've certainly got the DemLeftist script of half-truths and misdirection memorized.

Of course it doesn't strike you as significant that the man whose name appears on the report wasn't familiar with even rudimentary elements that anyone who paid attention to news coverage would be aware of. Or that shucky darn, they could demonstrate no collusion between the Trump administration and the Russian government to impact the election, none of the indictments had any relevance to what the supposed focus of the shamvestigation was. There *was* evidence of Hillary's people engaging in collusion but hey.

You're convinced Adam Schiff is going to produce that evidence any day now.

When's the last time you photographed yourself depositing multiple ballots in one ballot box, let alone at multiple ballot boxes?

When's the last time you wore gloves while depositing multiple ballots into multiple ballot boxes?

What's your of course totally un-brainwashed theory as to why someone might do these things?

What do you think about "Big Guy" Brandon profiteering and lying about not knowing anything about Humper's payola deals?

Check your state you live in. But if you have ID and the cops detain you, they can only hold you in jail for 48 hours. And investigate. If you have no ID, they can hold you indefinitely, till an investigation is completed.

It is also your bond.

A person only needs to say some words to get another arrested. Think about it.

You know the difference between arrest and detainment?

You've certainly got the DemLeftist script of half-truths and misdirection memorized.

Of course it doesn't strike you as significant that the man whose name appears on the report wasn't familiar with even rudimentary elements that anyone who paid attention to news coverage would be aware of. Or that shucky darn, they could demonstrate no collusion between the Trump administration and the Russian government to impact the election, none of the indictments had any relevance to what the supposed focus of the shamvestigation was. There *was* evidence of Hillary's people engaging in collusion but hey.

You're convinced Adam Schiff is going to produce that evidence any day now.

When's the last time you photographed yourself depositing multiple ballots in one ballot box, let alone at multiple ballot boxes?

When's the last time you wore gloves while depositing multiple ballots into multiple ballot boxes?

What's your of course totally un-brainwashed theory as to why someone might do these things?

What do you think about "Big Guy" Brandon profiteering and lying about not knowing anything about Humper's payola deals?

The link I provided smacks down all your Republican bullshit. You should read it.

Your mules film was created by a lying felon convicted of election campaign fraud.

An officer, if he suspects anything, will ask for ID. If you cannot provide proof of who you are ...you go away.

If you HAVE the ID they can only hold you 48 hours.

NO ID, and you are at their mercy while they build a case against you. At this point no arrest has taken place. They might hand cuff you though. And they don't have to tell you anything.

Some bad cops will draw the foul, and get you to resist. Then youre fucked. Its his game.

Reactions: RFR
The link I provided smacks down all your Republican bullshit. You should read it.

Your mules film was created by a lying felon convicted of election campaign fraud.
So you haven't actually watched it yourself, you feel the script they handed you is all you need.

So you haven't actually watched it yourself, you feel the script they handed you is all you need.

Fuck no I'm not going to watch anything developed by a convicted lying felon with a proven history of election campaign finance fraud.

Then again I'm not an infantile conservative desperately seeking confirmation bias.

Then again I'm not an infantile conservative desperately seeking confirmation bias.
And you wonder why people don’t like you.

Instead of stating your opinions, beliefs, etc and having a reasonable debate or conversation, you’re constantly belittling anyone who doesn’t see things your way.

You utilize a very passive aggressive approach towards your opponents, which has as of late turned more towards the flat out aggressive side.

That’s just stupid. You’ll never change anyone’s mind, nor bring them over to your side.
All you seem to create is hostility.

Hillary also made that fatal mistake during her campaign by calling over half the country a basket of deplorables

And again....... you wonder why people don’t like you.

An officer, if he suspects anything, will ask for ID. If you cannot provide proof of who you are ...you go away.

If you HAVE the ID they can only hold you 48 hours.

NO ID, and you are at their mercy while they build a case against you. At this point no arrest has taken place. They might hand cuff you though. And they don't have to tell you anything.

Some bad cops will draw the foul, and get you to resist. Then youre fucked. Its his game.

brassplyer said:
So you haven't actually watched it yourself

:ROFLMAO:
I mean, he has a point. Why should he? The filmmaker is a hypocrite and loses all credibility. It would be a waste of time.
What point does he have? He's speaking from ignorance and a refusal to process anything outside of his echo chamber.

Have *you* seen the movie?

What point does he have? He's speaking from ignorance and a refusal to process anything outside of his echo chamber.

I read and watch lots of stuff from sources that I consider to be not credible and psychopathic lunatics.

It’s good to know what your enemies think and are up to.

And you wonder why people don’t like you.

Instead of stating your opinions, beliefs, etc and having a reasonable debate or conversation, you’re constantly belittling anyone who doesn’t see things your way.

You utilize a very passive aggressive approach towards your opponents, which has as of late turned more towards the flat out aggressive side.

That’s just stupid. You’ll never change anyone’s mind, nor bring them over to your side.
All you seem to create is hostility.

Hillary also made that fatal mistake during her campaign by calling over half the country a basket of deplorables

And again....... you wonder why people don’t like you.

Indeed, fascists don't like me.

Darn the bad luck.

Believing that partisan garbage = ignorance.

Let's see your fraudulent lying jackass prove something in court. Ain't gonna happen. His "evidence" is strictly for gullible dumbfuck conservatives.

I don’t think believing in literally every intelligence department both under Trump and Biden is “inside an echo chamber.”

I don’t have to watch the movie. A ton of people more credible than him say otherwise. Do you watch Michael Moore and say, “good point, I’m a full believer now!” Or shake your head and say “no, he’s dumb, but at least I watched it!”?

The latter is just a waste of time for you. And that’s all it is.

Back