OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

There are no voting practices that arouse suspicion in the USA. Our elections are completely secure and legitimate. This has been proven over and over again.

There are partisan hacks, Trump worshippers, and fascists who didn't like the outcome and want to end elections in favor of a Trump dictatorship. There is no amount of evidence or facts that could possibly appease them. No matter what you do, they will simply make shit up. They are utterly unencumbered by evidence-based thinking.
Didnt the Democrats say the Russians had hacked Trumps election in 2016? https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/13/15791744/russia-election-39-states-hack-putin-trump-sessions

If you have such a fail safe system then whats all the hot air? The internet is full of the Russia Trump 2016 stuff.

Security measures online or for banking for example were once just and email and password.........then passwords needed to be longer.........then they needed upper and lower case and symbols..........then they required usernames...........then they required online PINS as well as passwords...........now they require all this and phone activation.............soon they will require possible finger print activation or even facial recognition.

Yeah, that's when money is involved.

There is no money to be made by casting an extra vote, while there is a high probability of getting caught.

There aren't a bunch of would-be felons out there going "Aha! Now I'm going to vote for Hillary twice, mwahahahaha!" Petty criminals don't get anything out of it.

Didnt the Democrats say the Russians had hacked Trumps election in 2016? https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/13/15791744/russia-election-39-states-hack-putin-trump-sessions

No. They didn't.

Democrats said Putin interfered and supported Trump in the 2016 election. They were 100% correct.

Putin also tried - and failed - to hack certain elections in the USA.

There are already security precautions in place to handle this in all the key swing states: Paper ballots that serve as back-ups for electronic ballots. That measure alone makes hacking machines and changing the counts unworkable. And it's already implemented in all the key places.

These attempts to make voting more difficult are simply efforts by Republicans to prevent black people from voting, because Republicans did research that found that black people A) vote overhwlemingly for Democrats; and B) Are less likely to have a valid Government issued ID.

These attempts to make voting more difficult are simply efforts by Republicans to prevent black people from voting, because Republicans did research that found that black people A) vote overhwlemingly for Democrats; and B) Are less likely to have a valid Government issued ID.
Why?

The saddest thing is how the left actually believes that Joe Biden along with his ‘ever so popular’ running mate Kamala won the election.

Really? Dumb shits!

Now we’re all stuck with those two imbeciles, and as a country, suffering because of their policies and actions.

I don’t like Trump, I’m not a supporter of trump, and I feel like he sold out....

But the country was in much better shape under him.

Now the country is going down the toilet fast.

I sure hope the left is proud of their leaders.

I’ll play devil’s advocate here for a minute.

If...... there was no voter fraud

If...... these were the most secure elections ever

If that’s all true, then we have the stupidest voters in all of recent history.

Congratulations! You’ve given us the worst executive branch possible.

Go ahead, convince me how Joe and Kamala are doing a great job.

Give it a shot.

It was all the intelligence departments.
Yeah, like the 51 intelligence officials that said the Hunter Biden laptop was russian disinformation.
I think a few are saying Russia caused our inflation too.
The last thing I bought from Russia was an over-drive tube for my guitar amp.
That was maybe 2 years ago.
I pay more for a tank of gas now than the tube cost me.
March 11, 2020:

marathon_gas_april_11_2020.jpg

It'sere are partisan hacks, Trump worshippers, and fascists who didn't like the 2020 outcome and want to end legiti There is no amount of evidence or facts that could possibly appease them. No matter what you do, they will simply make shit up. And when their bullshit gets disproven in court 60 times over (which it has), they'll just make up even more bullshit (as evidenced by dupes like RFR still buying the dupe 16 Months later, with zero evidence).

These people are utterly unencumbered by evidence-based thinking. Their baseless suspicions are evidence of idiocy, not an electoral problem.

Just want to say that no level headed liberal thinks the 2016 election was illegitimate. Trump won and the intelligence department doesn’t think any votes were changed. The Russia part was a disinformation campaign. Not a hacking effort.
Unfortunately, IBB is not level headed. IBB's life is totally consumed with his hatred of Trump.

Trump's time as POTUS scared Democrats and Republicans only temporarily. which will eventually prove it that Democrats and Republicans alike will do everything possible to discredit Libertarian and Independent candidates.

In the meantime, Billions upon Billions of American tax dollars are being spent to provide weapons to Ukraine. Understandably so, but

It's unforgivable that Dumbfuck Biden and the FDA are either clueless or unwilling to spend taxpayer dollars to increase the supply of baby formula (an essential necessity of life).

Morning Joe and Mika's heads would have exploded if there was a shortage of baby formula when Trump was in office.

Doesnt explain why any group of people dont have any id. How having any id is supposed to be discrimination is beyond me.
In the US having an ID is a necessity. The most common universally accepted ID is a Drivers license. Now maybe someone, for whatever reason, can’t get a DL. Those states that person resides in offer State approved “official” ID. Very easy, very cheap.

The idea that blacks in the inner cities can’t get an ID is racist in and of itself . It’s Implying they’re too stupid, poor or lazy to get one.

The fight against ID being required to vote is for one reason only.

To let non citizens vote because they will generally vote for the hand that feeds them.

Anyone who still believes the 2020 election had widespread fraud is a pathetic brainwashed dupe.

There are no voting practices that arouse suspicion in the USA.

Do tell.

When's the last time you photographed yourself depositing multiple ballots in one ballot box, let alone at multiple ballot boxes?

When's the last time you wore gloves while depositing multiple ballots into multiple ballot boxes?

What's your of course totally un-brainwashed theory as to why someone might do these things?

How much of 2000 Mules have you watched?

Can we assume you believe the Mueller shamvestigation was a completely valid exercise, think anything Adam Schiff says is golden and that you regard AOC as a brilliant visionary?

Do you fervently hope that "The Big Guy" got his full 10%?

Last edited:
Do tell.

When's the last time you photographed yourself depositing multiple ballots in one ballot box, let alone at multiple ballot boxes?

When's the last time you wore gloves while depositing multiple ballots into multiple ballot boxes?

What's your of course totally un-brainwashed theory as to why someone might do these things?

You are being duped by a lying convicted felon:

Can we assume you believe the Mueller shamvestigation was a completely valid exercise...

The Mueller investigation resulted in dozens of felony convictions from Trump's inner circle of advisors. Almost all of those convictions included Trump advisors lying about their contacts with Russia, or lying about money they were paid by Russia, or hiding money they were paid by Russia.

If it had been a sham, there would have been zero convictions.

Last edited:
Doesnt explain why any group of people dont have any id. How having any id is supposed to be discrimination is beyond me.

Irrelevant.

The fact is many of them don't have an ID.

Republicans are seeking to exploit this fact by taking away their constitutional rights.

In the US having an ID is a necessity. The most common universally accepted ID is a Drivers license. Now maybe someone, for whatever reason, can’t get a DL. Those states that person resides in offer State approved “official” ID. Very easy, very cheap.

The idea that blacks in the inner cities can’t get an ID is racist in and of itself . It’s Implying they’re too stupid, poor or lazy to get one.

You are the only one implying that.

The fact is, a disproportionate percentage of them don't have IDs. I don't know why, nor do I care.

Conservative white people have been trying to prevent black people from voting for several generations now. You are merely continuing the tradition.

Last edited:
Back