OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

Daily Beast
OAN Finally Admits ‘No Widespread Voter Fraud’ After Settling Defamation Suit

Georgia officials said that, not OAN.

That's funny. OAN's video came right on the heels of their 2000 mules report -- that says it possibly reveals ballot trafficking.

Two poll workers won a settlement after running poll watchers away and then counting absentee ballots with no observers present.
Somehow that fact has been twisted around as a vindication for the entire statewide election.
We'll see what 2000 mules says.

Last edited:
Scenario with fictitious president that the media and the opposing party doesn’t like......

President Bob says;

“sometimes it’s so difficult to accomplish anything with this congress, it makes me feel like I’m a leper”

Next day in the news..........Breaking News! President Bob says “I’m a leper”

Fake news, lying by omission.

The media lies, and lies, and lies. They have been caught so many times in their blatant lies, and still, people pay attention to them??

Well, the left does. Because the media is mostly run by them and the lies are in alignment with their agendas.

OAN says “no widespread voter fraud”​

Change that to "Yahoo says that OAN says"... ;)
And the real news is -- OAN says that Geogia officials say there is no widespread election fraud.
There. That fixes the misinformation that Yahoo echoed from the Daily Beast, a known DNC propaganda mill.

Last edited:
Hey, on the flip side, there’s no summer of love protesters in jail. And they actually destroyed things, burned things down and killed people.

But they get a pass, right?

2000 mules are starting to be arrested, so I hear.
PA was the worst state by far.

2000 mules are starting to be arrested, so I hear.
PA was the worst state by far.

The guy who created that nonsense (Dinesh D'Souza) is a lying convicted felon who committed election fraud:

Anyone who still believes the 2020 election had widespread fraud is a pathetic brainwashed dupe. Republicans had 60+ court cases to prove it, and they lost them all.
IBB there is widespread fraud in all elections everywhere, but I see your point in this case.

The only way is voter id and actual person voting.

Voting machines and postal voting are only going to attract the same arguments every time.. There is absolutely no reason other than to allow fraud to happen to use computers and postal voting. There is absolutely no reason not to have voter id and actual person voting.

...there is widespread fraud in all elections everywhere...

Proof?

IBB there is widespread fraud in all elections everywhere...

No. There isn't.

There are lots of legitimate elections across the world (USA, France, Iceland, Canada, UK, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, etc.).

There are also lots of illegitimate elections (Russia, Iran, Venezuela, etc.).

To conflate the two is to slander legitimate elections.

Voting machines and postal voting are only going to attract the same arguments every time.. There is absolutely no reason other than to allow fraud to happen to use computers and postal voting. There is absolutely no reason not to have voter id and actual person voting.

Each of the states that Trump contested have electronic ballots backed up with real countable paper ballots.

There is no system that would prevent lying Trumpfucks from slandering democracy. These people simply believe whatever they want, regardless of evidence.

Back