OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

If you would read, I already said I don’t like CNN.

But I know reading is hard for you.

And I also gave an example of how easy it is to write objectively.

AND I posted an image showing my station is “least biased” according to media bias fact check.

I know reading is hard, but try to keep up.
Whether or not you like CNN isn't the point, that like you they surely wouldn't admit to being partisan hacks is the point.

What I saw was an image with the station name redacted, means nothing.

Whether or not you like CNN isn't the point, that like you they surely wouldn't admit to being partisan hacks is the point.

Lol you don’t have to believe me. I literally do not care what you think. You believe 2000mules is a good investigation.

I also have a track record of making a claim about myself and following up on it. Even Laidback won’t deny that.

I’m not gonna show you where I work, though.

The part in bold is the only part I can attest to.
Your attestation means nothing. You only recently showed up after being a member here since 2010???

I made a claim that I have a masters and after denials I proved it.

But I won’t show where I work. Here’s what I assume, since you do a lot of that yourself. You can’t stand that a liberal is working in a news station that’s non biased. You can’t stand how easy it is for me to write in a non biased way and you can’t stand the criterion for what it is to be non biased, since your view is so fucked up.

Your attestation means nothing. You only recently showed up after being a member here since 2010???

I made a claim that I have a masters and after denials I proved it.

But I won’t show where I work. Here’s what I assume, since you do a lot of that yourself. You can’t stand that a liberal is working in a news station that’s non biased. You can’t stand how easy it is for me to write in a non biased way and you can’t stand the criterion for what it is to be non biased, since your view is so fucked up.
Lol - more of that keen journalistic instinct of yours on display.

I'm an on again, off again visitor to HR. If you'd done a cursory search you'd see I've made a number of recording-related posts.

I used to be a regular in The Cave. When they shut it down they weren't allowing any political back and forth. Apparently that changed.

For all I know you deliver pizzas - I've seen no proof that you work at a news station, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. The only thing I've seen proof of is your leftist bias and lack of intellectual rigor.

Btw, speaking of journalistic competence - the word you're looking for is criteria - I'll let you figure out why - lol. 🤣

Lol - more of that keen journalistic instinct of yours on display.

I'm an on again, off again visitor to HR. If you'd done a cursory search you'd see I've made a number of recording-related posts.

I used to be a regular in The Cave. When they shut it down they weren't allowing any political back and forth. Apparently that changed.

For all I know you deliver pizzas - I've seen no proof that you work at a news station, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. The only thing I've seen proof of is your leftist bias and lack of intellectual rigor.

Btw, speaking of journalistic competence - the word you're looking for is criteria - I'll let you figure out why - lol. 🤣
So you don’t deny you can’t stand it?

Lol - if it's true I wouldn't have a problem with it but I've seen no proof that you work at a news station or what the bias of this alleged station is or isn't.
I think you would. But I’ll give you a little crumb to show you that I at least work at a station.

You can say I got that from the internet (good luck searching lol), but I can just write down my username on a piece of paper and put it next to my badge.

Television is a dying media.
I no longer have a televsion.
My daughter doesn't have one either.
I put more trust in overseas stations like Al Jazeera, BBC, or Sky News Austraila than anything in the USA.
I don't listen to Sean Hannity - yuck.
Tucker Carlson is too complainy.
I don't listen to the lying gays on CNN and MSNBC.
Morning Joe is a sicko.
Joy Reid sees racism in everything including mathmatics.
Is a nut house any worse?

Television is a dying media.
I no longer have a televsion.
My daughter doesn't have one either.
I put more trust in overseas stations like Al Jazeera, BBC, or Sky News Austraila than anything in the USA.
I don't listen to Sean Hannity - yuck.
I don't listen to the lying gays on CNN and MSNBC.
Morning Joe is a sicko.
You’re right about television dying. It’s not as bad as newspapers but it is dying. Most of it is digital these days.

Back