OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

Now check this out. Very short clip from ABC official YouTube site.

All kinds of shit wrong with objectivity on this. And I know you’re smart enough to see it.

I know what gate keeping is.

But DO you? (write objectively)
Of course. Anyway, it’s all moot for me because I’d say 4 minutes of my 30 minute shows are dedicated to national news. And what I do put in, it’s 50% already a package that a reporter from Washington has chosen to investigate. The other 50% I choose and right now, most people care about baby formula and gas prices. Maybe as the general elections edge closer can we write about concerns regarding election security, but for the time being, this is what the people want to know. If you can make your own baby formula out of condensed milk and sugar (we’ve interviewed several pediatricians and they’ve all said to NOT do this). Or where they can buy other formula or what government is doing or saying about it.

As far as gas prices, well they’re just going up everywhere. We haven’t expanded on why it is so much. Mostly just the fact that it’s breaking records every passing day and what the current numbers are.

I would mention a story about something else that’s going on where I asked for a quote from a Republican state senator, but that would give where I work away :D

I’ll just say this: I didn’t even mention the party of the senator. I only put into quotation marks the words he gave me.

All kinds of shit wrong with objectivity on this. And I know you’re smart enough to see it.

Well, the video is just a recording of the hearing. Are you asking me if the line of questioning is biased or the new agency for posting the recording? If the latter, the ONLY thing we can examine is whether it was gatekeeping, but in order to do that, we’d have to look at a plethora of other videos ABC posted around that time, which I’m not gonna do lol.

As far as the questioning, Mueller just repeated his answers in the report, so I don’t think he did anything biased in that time. Whether the report is biased is another question that deserves its own thread, but I’m talking about his answers at the current moment in time. He didn’t stray from what was written in the report. I honestly found that whole hearing a waste of time. The line of questions are obviously slanted towards a particular narrative, though. There was a lot of information in the report. Focusing on one sentence demonstrates the questioner is aiming for something.

Of course. Everyone had an agenda or an objective they want to achieve.

But the overall take away from that is the heavy media bias regarding the lack of exoneration of Trump

That became the headline that the left ran with.

The questioner was establishing that no one had the power to exonerate anyone.

Well, I studied media bias my senior year thoroughly. If I were to talk about CBS, ABC, and NBC, I would say all three have a left leaning slant. How much? I don’t know, but I don’t think it’s extreme.

Am I objective? Hell no.
It's interesting that your studies were limited to the extent of excluding FOX in order to learn anything at all.

It's interesting that your studies were limited to the extent of excluding FOX in order to learn anything at all.
The studies did include FOX, though. A Mylo and Groseclose study used ADA scores to compile how biased a news agency was. In my opinion, that method is a little flawed, but it was not a bad attempt.

Well, I studied media bias my senior year thoroughly. If I were to talk about CBS, ABC, and NBC, I would say all three have a left leaning slant. How much? I don’t know, but I don’t think it’s extreme.
You mean the NBC that broadcast doctored audio of George Zimmerman's calls to police and completely skated on any consequences for it?

Pretty sure all the networks broadcast only a limited, out of context portion of the Rodney King video, and all did their bit to promote the "Muh Russia" hoax and the rest of the DemLeftist TDS agenda.

CNN is of course a complete joke.

You mean the NBC that broadcast doctored audio of George Zimmerman's calls to police and completely skated on any consequences for it?

Pretty sure all the networks broadcast only a limited, out of context portion of the Rodney King video, and all did their bit to promote the "Muh Russia" hoax and the rest of the DemLeftist TDS agenda.

Pretty sure you’re full of it.

You’re just full of assumptions. You’re not worthy of anyone’s respect.

I am curious as to why you believe the moon landings are fake? You say the rockets then didn’t have the capabilities to go to the moon. Do you at least believe they were able to go into orbit?

A significant amount of Delta V is used to get into orbit. The amount to get to the moon after that is far, far less than getting into orbit.

You could do the world a great informational service by explaining:
1) Why democrats think voting machines, mail in voting, and no voter ID are good for a fair and secure election.
2) Why anyone that questions them is a lunatic.
I think that would help the people in developed countries like England, France, and Germany to understand how our country got so divided over it.
These countries don't allow these things in their elections, and their citizens don't understand why our country does allow these things.
As a citizen of the USA, neither do I understand why.
Thank you very much.

Mueller could NOT be exonerated. Neither could chairman Nadler.

No, it’s because we’re a respectable newsroom that doesn’t peddle clearly partisan buffoonery.
And we of course have your personal assurance it's true, that the partisan buffoonery you display on the regular in here is *in no way* reflected in broadcasts you're involved with.

I'm sure Brian "George Costanza" Stelter would tell you what he delivers is truthful and non-partisan as is everything found on CNN. And that he's highly qualified to be a newscaster.

And we of course have your personal assurance it's true, that the partisan buffoonery you display on the regular in here is *in no way* reflected in broadcasts you're involved with.

I'm sure Brian "George Costanza" Stelter would tell you what he delivers is truthful and non-partisan as is everything found on CNN. And that he's highly qualified to be a newscaster.
If you would read, I already said I don’t like CNN.

But I know reading is hard for you.

And I also gave an example of how easy it is to write objectively.

AND I posted an image showing my station is “least biased” according to media bias fact check.

I know reading is hard, but try to keep up.

Back