Not worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't miss you too much seeing Ghost has "borrowed" your avatar.... I find myself checking all the time to see if you've been let back in.. but it's always Ghost. :)

Ive never understood hero worship...but Ive never understood ghost either :)

I wonder if I can get away with that as my title? :D
And yes, I miss you in the Cave. You made it much more exciting than it is now! It's basically dead :(

i see a few of the fellas at the "other" site

looks like old HR may have shot itself in the foot regarding to off topic forums..shame as when the cave is politic free and irrelevant its a laugh

If True-eurt is reading this thread, do you think its possible that there might be some Moderator input in the near term?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not sure if I was around when she spammed the Cave. I think maybe I came in on the tail end of that?

she was actually quite unintentionally funny...every thread would have the youtube top gun theme inserted..and she would argue anything while under the influence of vodka claiming her mother was a Finnish whore lol

the mods, well True, hated her...she was pushed out but she could have kow towed....recurring theme I think

she was actually quite unintentionally funny...every thread would have the youtube top gun theme inserted..and she would argue anything while under the influence of vodka claiming her mother was a Finnish whore lol

the mods, well True, hated her...she was pushed out but she could have kow towed....recurring theme I think

Not bad looking either, not my thing but wilco seemed very keen on him. :)

Righto I'm out for the weekend, camping, shooting, quad biking and there's a big bottle of the good stuff with my name on it.

Laters. :)

Righto I'm out for the weekend, camping, shooting, quad biking and there's a big bottle of the good stuff with my name on it.

Laters. :)

lucky bugger...have a good one..Ive got a baseball game tonight in rain and the lowest temp this year so far...and i hate baseball lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back