New Rep Point Thread.

I saw George in concert in a tiny little bar in New Haven, CT right about the time this song came out. There wasn't maybe 100 people there. It was kick-ass. While jamming, he would hop off the stage and sit at someone's table and drink beer with them... while still jammin'. No flashing lights or pyrotechnics, but one of the best shows I ever saw. All music, all heart, all passion and very personal. He was there to party with us and not entertain us.

WOW Chili It's shows like that one wishes you had your video camera right?

But lets see back then video cameras were the size of Martin D-35. :D

:cool:

My little Jedi

I have an idea for a Star Wars story that takes place about almost 1000 years before Luke Skywalker is born. Here is my lead character...:cool:

Jedi Knight Syd.jpg

Im a vegetarian who lives of beer...what choices are left? :confused: :(

:)

Tofuturkey for me on Thursday...when we live abroad we like to join in local traditions so early on Thursday we are going to queue up in San Diego airport for a couple of hours before the tofu treats ;)
My wife is a vegetarian, so when we eat at home, so was I. It turned out that, as I got older, I couldn't process beans (including soy), the amount of fiber that a vegetarian ingests, and some of the spices that are frequently used to make vegetarian dishes more interesting tasting. Once I went to a somewhat bland meat and potatoes-type diet, all the problems went away.

If you actually are a vegetarian, go to the store and get a box of Align. It's a probiotic and it might cure your symptoms. If it doesn't in about a month, it's your diet. The beer really doesn't help either.

Heya true! You got a larger version of your avatar? I'm kinda curious what it is.. It looks like a guitar, but it's prolly just shaped that way to distract everyone from the fact that it's a big ass-schpankin' paddle :D
:D..I'm saving the big ass-schpankin' paddle for the next tat!

he's right you know eurton, you shouldnt tease people! grrr wheres that flogger smiley thingy?

mr.star, i think its a bit high for the paddle tatoo.
Just a bit...:D

Sorry baby, you just aren't naughty enough-eurt's had some well deserved smacks coming for a long time now.

I will however send you a lump of coal for Xmas as a conciliation prize, you will just have to try to be Badder next year!!:spank:
That Eurt! She's always naughty! :spank:

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B- Bad to the bone!

:cool:
Everytime I hear that song, I think of the movie Christine..:eek:

I wonder if this is the oldest living thread on the board? Is the "DAW users with ADD" thread still getting posted to?

Yah...they still post in the DAW thread.

Cool video stuff Rokket.

Ahhhh.... and thanks for looking. I was beginning to wonder if anyone had even noticed that I was posting again...:laughings:

And as for how I have been spending my time without recording gear: If you can see it, it's my rediculously high score on Freecell.... :o
streak.jpg

Yes, it says GAMES PLAYED 1,683. GAMES WON 1,683. WIN PERCENTAGE 100%. I haven't lost a game since I started playing it. Which is about the time I started making the videos. I played Freecell while waiting for my stuff to render...

I think I am the only one left to post here. Two days and no one has posted in here. I am a thread killer....:o:(:eek:

The Jedi.jpg

Yes, it says GAMES PLAYED 1,683. GAMES WON 1,683. WIN PERCENTAGE 100%. I haven't lost a game since I started playing it. Which is about the time I started making the videos. I played Freecell while waiting for my stuff to render...

Yup, Freecell on Win7 has the never-ending Undo. I was impressed with my 100 game perfect record, but now I feel... well... I guess just as bored as you, just not for as long.... :D

Yup, Freecell on Win7 has the never-ending Undo. I was impressed with my 100 game perfect record, but now I feel... well... I guess just as bored as you, just not for as long.... :D

Yeah, you only lose if you want to in the Windows 7 version. On the other hand, it took me months to get this score, which, as of this post is officially 1728. And counting... :o

And it wasn't true boredom, I was simply waiting for my videos to render... ;)

So, after 4625 pages, has anyone ever figured out what was wrong with Don's (DJL, the OP) rep point thingy?

Back