Name that tune

I was hoping someone else would jump on this one

Hot Smoke and Sassafras - Bubble Puppy (what a name :p)
Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner.

Maybe it was a bit unfair for our UK folks. It charted in the US, Canada and Aus. but I don't know if it did much in the UK.

That song was one of my favorites, along with this number.

iu

Sorry Smithers....

The girl was HOT, there was SMOKE. the tree leaves are SASSAFRAS. Hot Smoke and Sassafras, by Bubble Puppy. which is what Spantini got. As I said, it may not have gotten much play in the UK.

And the other song that was obvious is COTTAGE CHEESE, which is a song by a band called CROW out of Minneapolis MN.

No Zepplins were harmed during the making of this post.

I was hoping someone else would jump on this one

Hot Smoke and Sassafras - Bubble Puppy (what a name :p)
Never heard of it or the band, again. Shows you how much I listen to the radio, but I like the song. Sounds like a Yes tune by the vocals. That is why I gave up even trying and am not participating lately. I can't be wasting my time
wracking my brain over something I will never get an answer to.

Sorry Smithers....

The girl was HOT, there was SMOKE. the tree leaves are SASSAFRAS. Hot Smoke and Sassafras, by Bubble Puppy. which is what Spantini got. As I said, it may not have gotten much play in the UK.

And the other song that was obvious is COTTAGE CHEESE, which is a song by a band called CROW out of Minneapolis MN.

No Zepplins were harmed during the making of this post.

I think I am getting confused Rich, I posted a picture of Jamaica, Dyer Maker. I think we might have crossed over and got mixed up. I am so sorry Rich, I am old and confused 🤔🤔 Bah humbug 😟😟😟

Back