Name that tune

Perhaps find the font style and think about the gold colour then look at the capital lettering? These puzzles need lateral thinking and problem solving. Sorry, beyond me ATM.

My puzzle was a hot desert, then a picture of an Elk, then a pic of Mohammed Ali, then 1+1+1+1 = 6 .. the answer was 4 but it was near.

Sorry guys, poor effort on my part 😆😆 new to this game 😀👍
Need to call my buddy in the CIA to decide that one :LOL:

The first clue was "number" as in phone number. So if you equate the letters I chose to show in the pics with a telephone dial pad, you'd see that phone number.

That song had a lot of airplay here in the U.S. and Canada. Made it to #4 (U.S.) and #2 (Canada) on the charts. Even hit #22 in Australia.

Well Dave, allow me to commend you on your song choice. If I had just one more I.Q. point I might could'a picked up on it sooner :guitar:

Awww mannn! Google Play has some cool escape apps. I don't play regularly because I get burned out after several trips, but I do enjoy them quite a bit.

The first clue was "number" as in phone number. So if you equate the letters I chose to show in the pics with a telephone dial pad, you'd see that phone number.
Its only of any relevance if you have heard of the song in the bloody first place!
Ya know... I realize many of these songs were big hits here in the U.S. yet may have received little or no airplay in the U.K. and other parts of the world. That does seem to prevent a large group of people from participating. I have found a historical U.K. Chart source that may help to alleviate some of this, though I think each puzzle would need to be prefaced with U.S. or U.K. to help this along. We'll see how it goes. . .

From the UK Charts. I can't tell how well known this was, but it was fairly high up on the chart in the year I picked.

uk.jpg

Mouldy Old Dough - Lieutenant Pigeon
I saw Lieutenant Pidgeon in a working mans club around 1989 in the North East of England. They were a great blues driving rock band. Used a load of Orange Amp stacks and Fender Twins. Couple of lead guitarists and nothing like their top of the pops hit with the guitar players mum on piano. They were dead good, a cross between Free and Wishbone Ash and Creedence, really good band.

Back