Name that tune

PorterhouseMusic

Damn it. I am struggling with this one. And I assume the hint is that it is in fact a Led Zeppelin song. Which, if true, should be a dead giveaway. Yet here I am.... puzzled. :facepalm:

spantini

COO of me, inc.
Definitely a Led Zeppelin song. Not some obscure track, either.

I think if you begin with song titles and compare them to the pic it might jump out at you.

PorterhouseMusic

Kenneth Welsh as Doctor Watson.

Blind scales of justice lady.

Rope, line, pull, ship

Self portrait, Vincent Van Gogh

Please don't give us anything else. I want to work this a little longer.

spantini

COO of me, inc.
I used Google Image Search on the last two pics, which pretty much nailed the last part of the song title.

Last edited:

spantini

COO of me, inc.
I drank Coors Light for a period.. a long period. I had to drink whole 12-paks just to get a buzz. Gave it up for Michelob Honey Lager. Later I gave it all up.

Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water - - W.C. Fields

TalismanRich

I've heard of beer goggles, but never Google Lenses. And I drive a Taurus, and I looked all over than thing and didn't see a clue.

I hate to say it but I'm
stump.jpg

spantini

COO of me, inc.
Alright, godammit, I finally cracked this one. But I didn't do it on my own. I used Google Lens to get there. Good grief... this one was difficult, IMO. But I am a simpleton.
I don't suppose we're going to get any more guesses on this one. So, PM, why don't you go ahead and post your solution.