My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an interview with Wuhan scientists discussing the COVID end game. I cannot find it. It was saying that the virus is progressing and mutating to be more deadly. Omicrom was actually statistically worse than Delta. And the pandemic is going to get worse. Their models showed the coming waves will create a stronger, more transmittable disease. Right now they said 1/5 have had COVID. 1 in 5, but only 2% die. According to the interview, the Wuhan models showed a virus that EVERYONE will eventually get, and will kill 1 in 3. Anybody see this interview or know what I am talking about? The 1/3 thing is burned in my memory, and think that if it comes to fruition, is the end of civilization.

Anybody hear any projections of 1 in 3?
Do you believe that?

I’ve seen lots of propaganda come out explaining away vaccine injuries.

The jab has killed over 22 thousand so far and counting. (In USA)
This is per official CDC numbers from the VAERS reports

Am I going to believe what ? That it is the end of civilization..Perhaps not.

That a more potent, mature version of the virus has evolved, and is headed our way. Its possible.

Am I going to believe what ? That it is the end of civilization..Perhaps not.

That a more potent, mature version of the virus has evolved, and is headed our way. Its possible.
The standard course of viruses has always been to become less dangerously they mutate.

There was an interview with Wuhan scientists discussing the COVID end game. I cannot find it. It was saying that the virus is progressing and mutating to be more deadly. Omicrom was actually statistically worse than Delta. And the pandemic is going to get worse. Their models showed the coming waves will create a stronger, more transmittable disease. Right now they said 1/5 have had COVID. 1 in 5, but only 2% die. According to the interview, the Wuhan models showed a virus that EVERYONE will eventually get, and will kill 1 in 3. Anybody see this interview or know what I am talking about? The 1/3 thing is burned in my memory, and think that if it comes to fruition, is the end of civilization.

Anybody hear any projections of 1 in 3?
There are lots of experts who claim end of world scenarios with this virus Beaky. So far thankfully they have been wrong...........except for the unfortunate.

The Omni virus was supposed to be devastating. But in reality it hasn't been.

There are lots of experts who claim end of world scenarios with this virus Beaky. So far thankfully they have been wrong...........except for the unfortunate.

The Omni virus was supposed to be devastating. But in reality it hasn't been.
Ironic that the Omni came out a day or two after there were articles about the mystery of Africa being least vaccinated yet having the lowest cases.

Right from the beginning South African doctors and scientists were saying how it was very mild.

Since then it’s been spun every which way.

The most important thing is keeping the fear going. 😂

And it worked. In some areas people were lining up to get tested. Imagine that, you have to get a test to find out if you’re sick even though you’re fine.

Eh, 3 or 4 hours standing in the cold in New York City, you might end up getting sick.

Lots of testing stations here in Florida. People lined up in their cars for 8 hour stretches. Many of these people shown on daily news reports aren't wearing masks. Everywhere I go lately I'm in the minority of mask wearers.

How you feel about that?

I keep on hearing how Florida is wide open, and a ‘free state’ on the media (alt) and getting slammed in the msm as a disaster.

I have two friends in Florida. One says there’s nothing going on, everything is fine, another says people are dropping like flies.

What’s your experience?

How you feel about that?

I keep on hearing how Florida is wide open, and a ‘free state’ on the media (alt) and getting slammed in the msm as a disaster.

I have two friends in Florida. One says there’s nothing going on, everything is fine, another says people are dropping like flies.

What’s your experience?
From my perspective, on the surface in my daily life, there doesn't appear to be much going on until you turn on the news, and that's what that media lives for these days. It's all bad and getting worse according to them, but the only real-life signs I see in my daily outings are price increases at the auto dealerships, grocery stores, housing properties, and extra precautions taken at my doctors' offices. There are no panicky mobs taking over the streets. It's all pretty much business as usual.

I can't tell if people are dropping like flies. All I have to go on are the media reports.

I don't know what to think about the people lined up for testing and not being masked. It seems a contradiction. My logic leads me to wonder.. they seemed to be very concerned about whether they have contracted one of the viruses, yet they aren't using masks as a deterrent. Then that might not be it at all. Could be many of these people are required by their employer or some other entity to have these tests - mask wearers or no. No one that I know of is collecting data on these types of things.

Reactions: RFR
Had not heard about this yesterday, have not read the paper or watched the news today...yet...Rams playin the 49ers n all...Oh yeah you outsider guys don't like Merican "football" Anyways that is some crazy cool coming together for a cause...

From my perspective, on the surface in my daily life, there doesn't appear to be much going on until you turn on the news, and that's what that media lives for these days. It's all bad and getting worse according to them, but the only real-life signs I see in my daily outings are price increases at the auto dealerships, grocery stores, housing properties, and extra precautions taken at my doctors' offices. There are no panicky mobs taking over the streets. It's all pretty much business as usual.

I can't tell if people are dropping like flies. All I have to go on are the media reports.

I don't know what to think about the people lined up for testing and not being masked. It seems a contradiction. My logic leads me to wonder.. they seemed to be very concerned about whether they have contracted one of the viruses, yet they aren't using masks as a deterrent. Then that might not be it at all. Could be many of these people are required by their employer or some other entity to have these tests - mask wearers or no. No one that I know of is collecting data on these types of things.
yes I tend to want to ignore all the hype, but it still finds a way to get in front of my eyes. I watch a lot of Youtube as I don't have cable, and the algorithm it uses is fierce. The recommendations always include some dire news report. Same with the iPhone.
I just got in from a three hour walk and out in the world where I was it was pretty normal. The usual run-you-down drivers seem to be as healthy as ever.

... I just got in from a three hour walk and out in the world where I was it was pretty normal. The usual run-you-down drivers seem to be as healthy as ever.
I believe that group makes up a Fortune 500 company that has it's home base here in Florida. The Hit And Runner-Downers. "If it bleeds, it leads" dictates the news.

Trump was right about one thing when he called them the ‘fake news’.

Later he escalated that to the main stream news being the ‘enemy of the people’

The MSM is not in the ‘news’ business, but the ‘perception of reality’ business.

They are literally making up a reality that doesn’t exist.

The problem however is when people start believing it and it ‘becomes’ true in their minds. And maybe even in the real world.

It’s the old riddle. Does life imitate art, or does art imitate life?

I watch a lot of Youtube as I don't have cable, and the algorithm it uses is fierce.
It is weird how YT picks stuff..I have several gmail accounts and YT accounts and each is tailored for what I watch when I am logged in as such....

We killed cable 20 years ago but we have an antenna and all the local channels and a Tivo DVR with lifetime subscription..That is a lovely tool... we have it record the shows we like to watch and it is rare we find ourselves not having something recorded we want to watch. WE have Amazon prime mainly for buying stuff and it has come in handy a few times...Hand of God was crazy...

It is weird how YT picks stuff..I have several gmail accounts and YT accounts and each is tailored for what I watch when I am logged in as such....

We killed cable 20 years ago but we have an antenna and all the local channels and a Tivo DVR with lifetime subscription..That is a lovely tool... we have it record the shows we like to watch and it is rare we find ourselves not having something recorded we want to watch. WE have Amazon prime mainly for buying stuff and it has come in handy a few times...Hand of God was crazy...
I haven't had a tv for nearly 20 years now. I refuse to watch the shite and propaganda. I watch a lot of YouTube but have found recently it keeps showing me stuff that I have already watched and very little new type of videos appear in the home page.

Perhaps my weird tastes have confused their search algorithms? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back