My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know a vaccine that's been available for less than a year massively reduces the chance of getting the virus? Where are the studies, and what major medical research team conducted them?
The FDA. (usually)

There are independants like FermiChem and Prolabs too.

Last edited:
Just curious. How do we know a vaccine that's been available for less than a year massively reduces the chance of getting the virus? Where are the studies, and what major medical research team conducted them? I'd like to read them.
I think you'll find your answers HERE 94% effective...

Addendum just released In people who have had Covid...those that were vaccinated after the fact are much less likely to get it a second time...Howsabout that?

Last edited:
Mick, you post and present facts.
Any person who has his or her head on straight couldn't possibly ignore the fact that Fauci was demonstrably involved with lab in Wuhan as early as 2013/2014.
I have no doubt that Trump knew of Fauci's involvement with the lab in Wuhan, knowing that Fauci's complicity would eventually be exposed for what it was then, and still is.

Trump was Fauci's boss and could have fired him at any time with one phone call or even a tweet.

So your theory is that Trump knew his subordinate was an accessory to genocide, and still let the guy continue working, getting paid by the American people, and with significant amounts of authority over United States Government policy?!?!?!?!?!

^^^That alone would make the Trump the absolute worst President in American history.

Trump was Faucci's boss and could have fired him at any time with one phone call or a simple tweet.

So your theory is that Trump knew his subordinate was an accessory to genocide, and still let the guy continue working with significant amounts of authority over United States Government polciy?!?!?!?!?!

^^^That alone would make the Trump the absolute worst President in American history.
You can only say that at the end of a presidents term in office. Records get broken all the time. :thumbs up:

Trump was Fauci's boss and could have fired him at any time with one phone call or even a tweet.

So your theory is that Trump knew his subordinate was an accessory to genocide, and still let the guy continue working, getting paid by the American people, and with significant amounts of authority over United States Government policy?!?!?!?!?!

I see what you did there. Quote mention of my name to make it appear that I said what the person you quoted said. Ya fuggin weasel.

Maybe you can scare up a quote where I questioned how it was that Fauci was allowed by your beloved federal government to collude using taxpayer money with Chinese People's Liberation Army in possible(probable?) secret biological warfare research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. You know, the same federal government who released Fact Sheet: Activity at the Wuhan Institute of Virology wherein it states everything from known Gain of Function Research being conducted at the lab, to it being known for many years that China's PLA has been involved in biological warfare research, to The WIV has collaborated with the PLA in secret classified research at the lab, to anyone who has provided funding or collaborated in research with the lab at the WIV such as Dr. Anthony Fauci has an obligation to determine whether any funding was diverted to Chinese military research. Fauci has shrugged his shoulders at any obligation, he is unconcerned because his friends at the lab in Wuhan would never lie to him. Yeah, must be catchy, there seems to be a lot of that my friends in China would never lie to me going around.

How about you, are you concerned, or equally unconcerned? What say you about the Fact Sheet? I'll post a link to the Fact Sheet. Hell, i'll even quote entire text of the motherfucker so you can't weasel out of not reading it. But, will you comment?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U.S Department of State

Fact Sheet: Activity at the Wuhan Institute of Virology​

FACT SHEET
OFFICE OF THE SPOKESPERSON
JANUARY 15, 2021

For more than a year, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has systematically prevented a transparent and thorough investigation of the COVID-19 pandemic’s origin, choosing instead to devote enormous resources to deceit and disinformation. Nearly two million people have died. Their families deserve to know the truth. Only through transparency can we learn what caused this pandemic and how to prevent the next one.

The U.S. government does not know exactly where, when, or how the COVID-19 virus—known as SARS-CoV-2—was transmitted initially to humans. We have not determined whether the outbreak began through contact with infected animals or was the result of an accident at a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

The virus could have emerged naturally from human contact with infected animals, spreading in a pattern consistent with a natural epidemic. Alternatively, a laboratory accident could resemble a natural outbreak if the initial exposure included only a few individuals and was compounded by asymptomatic infection. Scientists in China have researched animal-derived coronaviruses under conditions that increased the risk for accidental and potentially unwitting exposure.

The CCP’s deadly obsession with secrecy and control comes at the expense of public health in China and around the world. The previously undisclosed information in this fact sheet, combined with open-source reporting, highlights three elements about COVID-19’s origin that deserve greater scrutiny:

1. Illnesses inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV):

• The U.S. government has reason to believe that several researchers inside the WIV became sick in autumn 2019, before the first identified case of the outbreak, with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illnesses. This raises questions about the credibility of WIV senior researcher Shi Zhengli’s public claim that there was “zero infection” among the WIV’s staff and students of SARS-CoV-2 or SARS-related viruses.
  • Accidental infections in labs have caused several previous virus outbreaks in China and elsewhere, including a 2004 SARS outbreak in Beijing that infected nine people, killing one.
  • The CCP has prevented independent journalists, investigators, and global health authorities from interviewing researchers at the WIV, including those who were ill in the fall of 2019. Any credible inquiry into the origin of the virus must include interviews with these researchers and a full accounting of their previously unreported illness.
2. Research at the WIV:

• Starting in at least 2016 – and with no indication of a stop prior to the COVID-19 outbreak – WIV researchers conducted experiments involving RaTG13, the bat coronavirus identified by the WIV in January 2020 as its closest sample to SARS-CoV-2 (96.2% similar). The WIV became a focal point for international coronavirus research after the 2003 SARS outbreak and has since studied animals including mice, bats, and pangolins.
  • The WIV has a published record of conducting “gain-of-function” research to engineer chimeric viruses. But the WIV has not been transparent or consistent about its record of studying viruses most similar to the COVID-19 virus, including “RaTG13,” which it sampled from a cave in Yunnan Province in 2013 after several miners died of SARS-like illness.
  • WHO investigators must have access to the records of the WIV’s work on bat and other coronaviruses before the COVID-19 outbreak. As part of a thorough inquiry, they must have a full accounting of why the WIV altered and then removed online records of its work with RaTG13 and other viruses.
3. Secret military activity at the WIV:

• Secrecy and non-disclosure are standard practice for Beijing. For many years the United States has publicly raised concerns about China’s past biological weapons work, which Beijing has neither documented nor demonstrably eliminated, despite its clear obligations under the Biological Weapons Convention.
  • Despite the WIV presenting itself as a civilian institution, the United States has determined that the WIV has collaborated on publications and secret projects with China’s military. The WIV has engaged in classified research, including laboratory animal experiments, on behalf of the Chinese military since at least 2017.
  • The United States and other donors who funded or collaborated on civilian research at the WIV have a right and obligation to determine whether any of our research funding was diverted to secret Chinese military projects at the WIV.
Today’s revelations just scratch the surface of what is still hidden about COVID-19’s origin in China. Any credible investigation into the origin of COVID-19 demands complete, transparent access to the research labs in Wuhan, including their facilities, samples, personnel, and records.

As the world continues to battle this pandemic – and as WHO investigators begin their work, after more than a year of delays – the virus’s origin remains uncertain. The United States will continue to do everything it can to support a credible and thorough investigation, including by continuing to demand transparency on the part of Chinese authorities.

2. Research at the WIV:

• Starting in at least 2016 – and with no indication of a stop prior to the COVID-19 outbreak – WIV researchers conducted experiments involving RaTG13, the bat coronavirus identified by the WIV in January 2020 as its closest sample to SARS-CoV-2 (96.2% similar).
See when you see science used like this to lay folks it's a problem...ya see 96.2% similar is like night and day in genetics...like from here to the moon in separation...Chimpanzees and Humans share 99% of the same DNA... well I'll be a monkeys uncle...well a very distant uncle.......MEANING .....NO NOT EVEN a rats ass of chance similar...but this was in early 2020 and they have concluded they were incorrect since then. You're still waving the IT WAS ENGINEERED BY THE CHINESE FLAG when you and I both know that conclusion is not yet a proven fact and that it may take years to be certain how it originated...

It may have been transmitted out of the lab MAYBE but it has not been proven that it was ENGINEERED by humans as of yet...if and when it is confirmed either way, one of us can then laugh at the other and say I TOLD YOU SO ...and that and a buck might get us a couple creamers to put in our coffee...

Last edited:
You're still waving the IT WAS ENGINEERED BY THE CHINESE FLAG when you and I both know that conclusion is not yet a proven fact and that it may take years to be certain how it originated...
Well if it wasn't it is quite a coincidence how it fits in with their plans for world domination dont you think?

See when you see science used like this to lay folks it's a problem...ya see 96.2% similar is like night and day in genetics...like from here to the moon in separation...Chimpanzees and Humans share 99% of the same DNA... well I'll be a monkeys uncle...well a very distant uncle.......MEANING .....NO NOT EVEN a rats ass of chance similar...but this was in early 2020 and they have concluded they were incorrect since then. You're still waving the IT WAS ENGINEERED BY THE CHINESE FLAG when you and I both know that conclusion is not yet a proven fact and that it may take years to be certain how it originated...

It may have been transmitted out of the lab MAYBE but it has not been proven that it was ENGINEERED by humans as of yet...if and when it is confirmed either way, one of us can then laugh at the other and say I TOLD YOU SO ...and that and a buck might get us a couple creamers to put in our coffee...

The topic of discussion was Trump's subordinate, Anthony Fauci.

It's a shame 96.2% is all you got out of that Fact Sheet. However, if we must ... :rolleyes: .....

Did you happen to notice the 96.2% similar was "the bat coronavirus identified by the WIV in January 2020 as its closest sample to SARS-CoV-2". The Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan China mysteriously purged their database Sept. 2019, a mere weeks before the first known cases of SARS-CoV-2 in Wuhan, China. But not to worry, our friends in the WIV with known ties to China's military top secret biologic warfare research would never lie to us. Wait, if the WIV was conducting experiments on a virus that was 100% similar to SARS-CoV-2 and the virus somehow made it out of the lab and go on to cause a global pandemic that killed millions of people....yeah, they would more than likely lie and delete the database that could possibly prove they lied.

If SARS-CoV-2 was in that since deleted database, that would probably make it less likely that it was part of collaboration with secret military projects. Maybe. If that is the case, it would point to it being more likely that the virus somehow made it out of the lab accidentally. Whichever, purging the database would appear to point to something. When you start adding all the somethings up the preponderance of the evidence points to lab origin as most likely. I seriously doubt we will ever know for sure, especially without China's cooperation. China is not going to cooperate, for some reason, which is something in itself.

Did you hear where a few weeks ago through one of its propaganda outlets released a video of China threatening Japan with nuclear war, continuous until unconditional surrender? The world yawned. There will be a debt to be paid.

Last edited:
Got the first Moderna vaccine Saturday. I was told "That's it. You're done." and I was still waiting for the jab - didn't feel a thing.. literally.

HooooWeee.. about an hour later there was a very slight soreness in the muscle, which slowly grew in severity. From 24 to 30 hours it was at max - felt like Ali had punched my upper arm with everything he had. When I awoke this morning about 48 hours post injection, my arm felt as it did only 1 hour after injection.. minimal soreness in upper arm, and virtually no residual soreness at this time. That's the only side effect I've experienced, thank you.

I've read some have experienced more severe responses after their second vaccine. We'll see.. got my fingers crossed.

Got the first Moderna vaccine Saturday. I was told "That's it. You're done." and I was still waiting for the jab - didn't feel a thing.. literally.

HooooWeee.. about an hour later there was a very slight soreness in the muscle, which slowly grew in severity. From 24 to 30 hours it was at max - felt like Ali had punched my upper arm with everything he had. When I awoke this morning about 48 hours post injection, my arm felt as it did only 1 hour after injection.. minimal soreness in upper arm, and virtually no residual soreness at this time. That's the only side effect I've experienced, thank you.

I've read some have experienced more severe responses after their second vaccine. We'll see.. got my fingers crossed.
For what it's worth, I got both Moderna shots. The first one's after effects were very much as you described. The second one had less arm pain by far.....with just a little tiredness.

Mick

But after all that, you, TAE, are left with two choices. 1) Get the vaccine and follow up dose when you are eligible and risk any adverse affects, or 2) Don't take the vaccine and wait for the herd immunity to kick in. I'm in the camp that the sooner people get the vaccine and the more people take it, the quicker we reach that herd immunity level thingy. There are still a lot of unanswered questions though, about variants, longevity, mutant DNA restructuring in your genital region, stuff like that. But plenty of people will be taking the vaccine before you so you should know more by the time you're eligible.
^ From Jan 24, 2021

Whoa, how did this one slip by without further inquiry?

Wuzis about "mutant DNA restructuring" in the gemital regions? I've been going back and forth on possibly getting the jab, but dang. :eek:

I do that sometimes with my wife, you just threw that in there to test if anyone was actually still listening? Well, i'm listening. Say it ain't so! :-)

^ From Jan 24, 2021

Whoa, how did this one slip by without further inquiry?

Wuzis about "mutant DNA restructuring" in the gemital regions? I've been going back and forth on possibly getting the jab, but dang. :eek:

I do that sometimes with my wife, you just threw that in there to test if anyone was actually still listening? Well, i'm listening. Say it ain't so! :-)
Waitaminit.. I was kinda counting on some of that restructuring.. :LOL:

I got my shots last March. I walked 18 holes the next morning. I could have played that day, but I didn't have a tee time. Same after the second shot. I was tired after the round, but I'm ALWAYS tired after walking those hills.

When I got my first shot, it was a 2 hour wait in traffic. The second was much better, only about 45 minutes. They only had 8 lines of cars at the time at that site. By May, they had a 40 line site set up, but that only lasted about a month.

So far, no genital mutations...... 😢 One can only hope!

I got my shots last March. I walked 18 holes the next morning. I could have played that day, but I didn't have a tee time. Same after the second shot. I was tired after the round, but I'm ALWAYS tired after walking those hills.
I don't golf, but if I did, I couldn't have done so the next day.. I could barely lift my arm at the shoulder without pain. Swinging it up would have been out of the question :cry:
When I got my first shot, it was a 2 hour wait in traffic. The second was much better, only about 45 minutes. They only had 8 lines of cars at the time at that site. By May, they had a 40 line site set up, but that only lasted about a month.

No more waiting here. I just went online to my local Publix grocery store's pharmacy and got an immediate appointment for 4 hours later. Funny, after arriving, it took nearly 30 minutes to check-in and get the shot.

No more waiting here. I just went online to my local Publix grocery store's pharmacy and got an immediate appointment for 4 hours later. Funny, after arriving, it took nearly 30 minutes to check-in and get the shot.
I was in Target this afternoon, and they have walk in Covid vaccinations. There was nobody waiting. I think the Walmart across the street is the same. Kroger and Walgreens are also giving shots. I've yet to see anyone in any of those stores being vaccinated.

I don't golf, but if I did, I couldn't have done so the next day.. I could barely lift my arm at the shoulder without pain. Swinging it up would have been out of the question :cry:
Hey man just curious did they tell you to massage the area where they did the injection? They didn't tell me but that's what they told a buddy of mine and his hardly hurt at all...I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Mine was a bit sore but not crazy sore like you experienced...try the massaging ting next jab....

Oh yeah on the golf thing it is a bit of an extravagance but if you have a little disposable income and looking for a fun and frustrating hobby..you might find it fun... a used club investment of @ $100 and $100 a month during the playing months can get you some decent golf in...Of course if you're bloody rich a nice $10k set of Honma's and the $10-50K a year country club membership will get you some REALLY nice golf and getchya rubbing shoulder with the rich n famous...

Last edited:
Hey man just curious did they tell you to massage the area where they did the injection? They didn't tell me but that's what they told a buddy of mine and his hardly hurt at all...I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Mine was a bit sore but not crazy sore like you experienced...try the massaging ting next jab....

Oh yeah on the golf thing it is a bit of an extravagance but if you have a little disposable income and looking for a fun and frustrating hobby..you might find it fun... a used club investment of @ $100 and $100 a month during the playing months can get you some decent golf in...Of course if you're bloody rich a nice $10k set of Honma's and the $10-50K a year country club membership will get you some REALLY nice golf and getchya rubbing shoulder with the rich n famous...
They didn't tell me to massage it, but I'll do that next jab. When I woke up this morning it was all gone. Couldn't tell I had a shot at all.

Prior to this, the most painful shot I ever had was when my mom rushed me to the ER because I woke up in the middle of the night with my lips swelling like crazy. They bent me over a table and hit my backside with what must've been, I swear, a 4-inch hypo of adrenaline. I almost needed a crutch to get back to the car.

I did do some golfing when I was around 10 years old - just a couple of days of 9-hole. Then, after I moved to Florida, I spent one Saturday at the driving range. That's all. I stick to watching the big hitters on TV.

I get an annual pass for the 9 local muni courses. Then it costs me $7-8 to walk 18 holes. I got in 3 rounds last week, 2 this week. I took up golf because I didn't have enough frustration in my life! How do you shoot 82 one week, and 101 the next? I guess the same way a pro golfer hits 5 balls in the water on a single hole and takes 13 on a par 3 (just happened this past week in Memphis)

Most of my group of a dozen or so are retired, most are vaccinated. A couple that aren't got Covid, it put one out for about 3 weeks, another thats in his 50s was out for 2 months. He said it was the sickest he's been in years! He caught it before his age group was in the queue.

Reactions: TAE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back