My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what rioter always do...destroy their own neighborhoods.
The part I like...is that "social distancing" has been abandoned...but they all still wear masks so they can't be identified when they are seen walking out with that flat screen.
This is not about protest...it's just an excuse to cause destruction. Many are the same that run with the gangs. You think they really care about Floyd...?

The protesters, when questioned a month from now, would not remember Floyd's first name, nor his last name.
And you are correct. It has become all too convenient and easy for the worst of people to be identified when the new norm is that.....almost everyone is wearing facemask.

There’s the possibility that some agent provocateurs in the crowds helped the insanity along.

ANTIFA is heavily involved in all the riots, and I'm sure there are other organized groups that used the situation to stir up the riots.
These people want anarchy...they don't want fairness or justice. They're using Floyd's death.

It's going to be a long summer if this isn't brought under control quick. The rioters shouldn't get a free pass...just like the guilty cops shouldn't.

I'm still trying to find out why the cops showed up and handcuffed Floyd in the first place?
In all the news stories, everything is about him dying...which is of course the big story, and regardless why the cops detained him, they shouldn't have treated him that aggressively so that he died...but I'm curious what caused them to get to that point.

I know cops can get aggressive real fast if you attempt even a little bit of resistance, and if you push it, they will drop you on the ground pretty hard and sit on you to keep you from fighting back. That said, when the suspect is crying out that he can't breathe...and there's like 4-5 cops there, they could have certainly allowed him to at least sit up, while on the ground. That was way to brutal, knee on his neck...and in the videos, he didn't look like he tried hard to fight them back when they handcuffed him...so it was all way too aggressive on their part.
I'm sure some more details will come out...but no matter now...the guy is dead, and we got riots all over the USA. I kinda get why they would be rioting in Minneapolis...but why are there riots in other cities/states...?...most likely instigated by groups like ANTIFA, who is known for using violence, while hiding behind masks.

For all the folks that mention China at how well it handles things like the virus because the government controls things...I can guarantee that these kind of riots would last about 2 minutes, and everyone would end up in jail or dead. Heck...you would have a hard time even protesting openly...never mind rioting to make a point.

The law doesnt function because the Police will lie to cover their ass. There is no cost for their lies.

This is what they will say...

" he told me he was going to hurt himself"

Done. They win. No dash or shoulder cam needed.

I was arrested many times. They just lie. Some great US system huh?

I'm sure some more details will come out...but no matter now...the guy is dead, and we got riots all over the USA. I kinda get why they would be rioting in Minneapolis...but why are there riots in other cities/states...?...most likely instigated by groups like ANTIFA, who is known for using violence, while hiding behind masks.
Well, Antifa is pretty widespread, and there are some credible allegations that Soros funds them.

Aside from that, people have been sitting home watching TV, Netflix and been on the internet. There’s been shitloads of videos of thug cops not practicing the ‘safety guidelines’ hassling and arresting people for not adhering to the ‘safety guidelines’. Ah, the hypocrisy.

Add to that the cabin fever and the fact that the weather is getting nicer along with the built up tensions and you have the perfect recipe for this situation . Almost as if by design.

Allegedly Floyd passed a counterfeit 20.
I’ve seen nothing that shows him resisting at all. But I have seen a pic showing the other side of the police cruiser where there were 3 cops on him. In the video the two kneeling on his body were not visible.

Allegedly he and the cop arrested worked at the same establishment as security guards. So they possibly knew and had a history together????

Some fishy stuff.
Or is it misinformation put out to further fan the flames???

Either way it’s a messy situation we’re in currently.

Yup.....I think police know exactly what to say to get out of trouble. They sure do.

Riots present the PERFECT cover for everyday regular thieves and the like to get cover while they steal. I think that's about 10-20% of all the people out there. And.......really......there's lots of people who are there because it's a "happening" and you might get on TV. See those white kids with back packs and skate boards? I think that's about 50% of the people. The rest.....IMO.....likely did...or do want to protest peacefully.

Anitfa is like many movements that began with a possible noble motive in mind....after all....being against fascism is a noble cause........but evolved into a screwed up self absorbed group of haters......you know.........just like the people they pretend to oppose. If there's any evidence that Soros is funding them.......I've never seen it.......but would like to see a link to it if possible. Soros has been the whipping boy of the right......and has been blamed for lots of things.....true and untrue.

Hmmmm........and working together Covid 19 mask wearing comments about the rioting is curious. Using a similar kind of opposite stretch....one could say.....gee.......all those people wearing masks are doing the right thing.

Going back to Rodney King.......etc....etc.....there have been many times where violence broke out in more than one city.....long before Antifa.

I'm encouraged that no one is saying that the looting and fires are worse than the death. On the other hand.......and to bring corona back into this.......those who think that destruction of the economy by covid is worse than death........might think the same about the looting and fires. So......who can blame them? See..........if you guys can bring corona into the riots.......I guess I can.

Ok....go for it. I'm not on any side......ALL the time......as it requires me to be a follower without a mind of my own. I like being able to see intelligent positions on each side. If you find yourself ALWAYS "left" or ALWAYS "right".......you're a follower. Anyone who thinks I've offended their truths.......let it out man.

Last edited:
Hmmmm........and working together Covid 19 mask wearing comments about the rioting is curious.

I'm encouraged that no one is saying that the looting and fires are worse than the death. On the other hand.......and to bring corona back into this.......those who think that destruction of the economy by covid is worse than death........might think the same about the looting and fires. So......who can blame them? See..........if you guys can bring corona into the riots.......I guess I can.

So do you think all the masks worn by the rioters are about protection from the virus...? :D

AFA comparing Floyd's death to the fires and the looting and the economic destruction...mmm...well, if your place burns down, gets robbed of everything, or simply collapses because of the virus economy...maybe the perspective would be different. I mean, you might still be alive, but your life would be dead, because IMO, it's not just about being alive at any cost, it's very much about quality of life.

For anyone to suggest that Floyd's death somehow justifies all the rioting and destruction...would be as absurd as saying the way the cops treated him was justified.
I will not be surprised that if these riots go on, someone else will die in the process...maybe the rioters even kill a cop...and then what? Would that "balance" things out?

Most of this is the direct result of two months of people being shut it, uncertain about their future, and with no real solution to the virus in sight.
Floyd's death was just an excuse for many to get out and blow off their anger about state we are in, and about their quality of life...thought I never understood how destroying your own neighborhoods would make things better....???

The only thing that will make things better is making things better;)
Not psychotic ‘solutions’

I dunno. Seems like a no brainer.
:)

Nope Miro........as you will note......I called that the "opposite stretch".

I couldn't quite get your point...it seemed like you were merely giving the rioters the benefit of the doubt with the mask wearing.

The ones with the hood masks and other creative riot wear...are not worried about the virus.

This whole place is gonna blow.

Virus, psycho cops, fucked country, etc.

Duck and cover. PAGE #1 I called it!

---------- Update ----------

Did the Corona virus get you? We need hazmat suits.

Is it time to head for the high ground? Did somebody push too far? Duck and cover, duck and cover!

Yup.

I don't know if it will all blow...we had the same kind of thing going on back in the late '60s, though as a little kid, I didn't pay much attention to it, but yeah...riots, protests, I guess the Vietnam war was in some ways like this virus thing, affecting the whole country...etc...and we got past it.

The interesting thing is that the the Millennials of today are kinda like hippies of the '60s, but not really.
The difference is that the hippies were not as violent and angry as the Millennials are...and today there is more elitism practiced, where the hippies were all about free love and the abandonment of materialistic things...but the Millennials thrive on materialism and are very me-focused.

Of course.....even the hippie idealism was quickly abandoned for establishment life, because eventually reality sets in, and we all kinda grow up and realize it's not what we thought it was like when we were in our twenties...which I'm sure we all think was the best time of our lives.

Wow...I think I just had a flashback! :D :p

OK...back to the virus and the riots...back to reality.

It appears an officer was shot/killed in Oakland...I hope the rioters are happy, they got their blood now...like that's going to really make a difference.

I wonder when the media will repost that there are new COVID-19 outbreaks due to lack of social distancing and precaution while rioting, looting and destroying property...?
I'm sure the media will give the virus reports a pass on that one.

Times like these, I feel like takin a handful of shrooms .

Yep that's the ticket...I think we should have a worldwide "fry-day" it would propagate an awareness of this world that seems to be completely lost...There's more to life than news, weather and sports....There's more to life than meets the closed eye.....we get wrapped up in chasing the carrot and totally miss the unexplainable miracle that this experience is... Once you've had your eyes opened...(shrooms) you can never completely see the world as you saw it before ...yes we can get back into the rat race and get caught up in it...but for the rest of our existence that brief reminder that this is just some crazy illusion / experience is etched in our cosmic dna...we are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon and we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

They're lying in the streets
They're dying at my feet
and it feels so wrong

killing everywhere
no one seems to care
About no one

What is all this going on?
In this world I call my home
People doing people wrong
Tell me
What is all this going on?

Have a rockin Sunday Mofo's! Turn off the TV and the computer and go out and breathe some fresh air and ponder this unexplainable miracle you're a part of....Life's a garden...dig it!

Once you've had your eyes opened...(shrooms) you can never completely see the world as you saw it before ...!

For people who have lost hope in the society, it would be positive thing. A reset for your emotions and a chance to speak to god. It would also reveal what is important to you.

I never knew anyone that took a high enough dose to induce visions to have any harmful side effects.

I never knew anyone who would RIOT while on mushrooms either or destroy anything. Mass drug therapy. Feel the love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back