My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother Mick know that we are brothers and I respect your opinion but based upon what I know I don't believe the theory you are going with here. I believe it "appears" to have originated in Wuhan China but even that is not 100% certain because no one knew there was such a virus until it was identified in Wuhan as a new strain. There is suspicion that it actually may have come from Europe much earlier in the year. Remember no one knew it existed until they identified in China, so people just thought it was just another really bad flu until they realized there was a beast on the loose and developed a test for it. . Virus's happen, virus's mutate it's a never ending story ever since living organism started living. This one is a Mutha Fucka.

Because I have been going to China and doing business in China for the last 14 years I certainly have a better perspective of the culture and the vibe of what is happening there than those that don't have that exposure. I also am in almost daily contact with multiple people that live there so I know what they did and how they were feeling as it started and progressed. China is an emerging country that is really trying to make it a better place for their people and the people of the world. Part of that is a little too much big brother for me with their control of media but watching how they handled the situation when they realized they had a serious virus spreading (Can you say serious hard ball) and how we here in the U.S. and most of the world played patty cake with the damn thing. My Chinese friends and business associates were pissed off and thought the government was way over reacting...(until they didn't) now a year later they are like damn...Big brother saved our ass...look at the rest of the world still suffering...Crazy...To be clear China wasn't the only country that pulled off the hard ball trick of NOT letting the virus become epidemic... South Korea, Vietnam and several other countries played serious hardball from the get go and guess what, they never had an epidemic. They are still playing hardball while we willy wonkas want our candy factory ( freedom to walk around without fear and a mask) back. Try flying to or entering into the Vietnam right now...hell no we don't want your cuties..If I was to fly into China today I would have to be tested within 24 hours of getting on the plane and then when I land I must stay quarantined at a government chosen hotel for 2 weeks ( on my dime) and then stay quarantined at wherever I am staying for another week before I can actually go about my business there... Can you say hard ball? Hell LA County with 10 million people had more cases and more deaths IN ONE DAY than China (with 1.4 billion people ) has had in the entire time this has been going on.....Trying to illustrate had badly we screwed the pooch and yet everyone wants to point fingers , place the blame on China. Fer Fucks sake take a look in the mirror and you'll be looking at the problem...spoiled little babies...I don't need to wear a mask, I don't need to be self distanced, I can go wherever I want...Gee it's not fair to shut down my business just to stop some virus that China created...It's their fault ..I hate them! I understand it's easy to say I am biased but seriously what have I got to gain by defending them other than get a ration of shit from uninformed haters. I am a pretty level headed person and strive to be objective and fair...

The word is "epistemology" (the study of the origin and validity of knowledge) If you really do your research you'll find that this urban legend about the Chinese lab worker who stole the bio-warfare virus from some lab here in the states and then took it to to China is all a bunch of distorted and manufactured gossip and then all the stories that propagated from that one just fostered the lie, you'd conclude as I do that at this time there is no evidence indicating this virus was created in a lab in China. Wow that was a long rant...

What's up, TAE. Have you been paying attention? Since my last post on this subject, the one to which you responded, things are changing. More and more are open to the consideration to my way of thinking. Covid19 originating from a lab in Wuhan is very much a possibility. In fact, it is a probability. There is a lot of backpedaling and attempts to save face from those who previously called the idea of lab origin a right wing conspiracy theory initiating from Bad Orange Man. Cancel culture kicking in to silence anyone who even thought it reasonable to at least discuss the possibility. Not only as it relates to Cov19, it's dangerous shit when media, government, and social media determine they will be the arbiters of truth, anyone who does not toe the line will be ridiculed and silenced. This is particularly crucial in the sciences where funding often relies on reputation.

I've avoided responding to your post, too lazy to write a lot. Much to write, much too lazy. For anyone who would rather skip this likely long post, I strongly suggest anyone with any interest in the subject to read a paper written by Nicholas Wade - Origins of Covid-19: Who Opened Pandora's Box At Wuhan - People or Nature. I became aware and read the paper not long following me previous post. It's a long paper, and it's been a while, so i'm working by memory here, and my terminology might be off.

Sure, as you say viruses mutate. We have been lead to believe that the virus came from bats, adapted or mutated to infect humans. A zoonotic jump from bat to human. Or from bats to another animal, and then to humans. It's a bat virus. In order for it to infect humans more efficiently it must mutate, adapt. This mutation requires natural selection, survival of the fittest virus cell, if you will. The virus cells that are less efficient to adapt to the new host die, and the progeny of the fittest becoming more adapted to infect the host through serial passage. However, until just somewhat recently, there was no evidence of mutation in Cov19. Out of the gate it was well adapted to human transmissibility. In fact it is more infectious to humans than it is to bats. In fact, bats are poorly infected by Cov19. In a study of infectious transmissibility in various species, Cov19 appears to be optimized to bind to human receptors. This all out of the gate, before mutation. This all strongly suggests Cov19 was engineered in a lab through Gain of Function.

These bats that carry viruses with the closest similarity to Cov19 live in caves 1,000 miles from the epicenter of the initial outbreak. Wuhan, China. There is no evidence to suggest the virus broke out elsewhere in China through zoonotic transmission before making its way through infected human to human contact to Wuhan.

Outside the box and there is no mention of anything of the sort in the paper: The initial outbreak was clustered along the subway line connecting at one end the Wuhan lab and the other the international airport. The Chinese military ultimately controls the lab in Wuhan and is involved in bio warfare. The economic pressure being placed on China from the previous US administration..........connect the dots to the possibility of intentional release of Cov19 by China.

See also from the paper "Furin Cleavage site". Better you to read than I attempt an explanation. However, "For the furin cleavage site to arise naturally in SARS2, a chain of events has to happen, each of which is quite unlikely for the reasons given above. A long chain with several improbable steps is unlikely to ever be completed." No other corona virus has ever had the most conveniently located furin cleavage site.

I might add, not unlike a long chain of improbable steps to happen that would result in the sham of the previous presidential election. But we're not supposed to talk about that either, are we?

Anyway, read the paper, brother. There is a lot to sort out there that strongly suggests it more probable that Cov19 was engineered in a lab than naturally from direct or indirect human contact with bats. It is my belief that the virus was engineered in a lab, in Wuhan China, and was either accidentally (or intentionally) released on the world.....with a tremendous loss of life and treasure.

btw, ask your friends in China how they feel about the Chinese governments treatment of the Uighurs. From what I hear there is slave labor, sterilization of the women, genocide. Ask them if it is true. Maybe that is something they can't talk about. Some things you can't talk about in communist China.................and increasingly so, unfortunately, in America as well.

Last edited:
What's up, TAE. Have you been paying attention? Since my last post on this subject, the one to which you responded, things are changing. More and more are open to the consideration to my way of thinking. Covid19 originating from a lab in Wuhan is very much a possibility. In fact, it is a probability. There is a lot of backpedaling and attempts to save face from those who previously called the idea of lab origin a right wing conspiracy theory initiating from Bad Orange Man. Cancel culture kicking in to silence anyone who even thought it reasonable to at least discuss the possibility. Not only as it relates to Cov19, it's dangerous shit when media, government, and social media determine they will be the arbiters of truth, anyone who does not toe the line will be ridiculed and silenced. This is particularly crucial in the sciences where funding often relies on reputation.

I've avoided responding to your post, too lazy to write a lot. Much to write, much too lazy. For anyone who would rather skip this likely long post, I strongly suggest anyone with any interest in the subject to read a paper written by Nicholas Wade - Origins of Covid-19: Who Opened Pandora's Box At Wuhan - People or Nature. I became aware and read the paper not long following me previous post. It's a long paper, and it's been a while, so i'm working by memory here, and my terminology might be off.

Sure, as you say viruses mutate. We have been lead to believe that the virus came from bats, adapted or mutated to infect humans. A zoonotic jump from bat to human. Or from bats to another animal, and then to humans. It's a bat virus. In order for it to infect humans more efficiently it must mutate, adapt. This mutation requires natural selection, survival of the fittest virus cell, if you will. The virus cells that are less efficient to adapt to the new host die, and the progeny of the fittest becoming more adapted to infect the host through serial passage. However, until just somewhat recently, there was no evidence of mutation in Cov19. Out of the gate it was well adapted to human transmissibility. In fact it is more infectious to humans than it is to bats. In fact, bats are poorly infected by Cov19. In a study of infectious transmissibility in various species, Cov19 appears to be optimized to bind to human receptors. This all out of the gate, before mutation. This all strongly suggests Cov19 was engineered in a lab through Gain of Function.

These bats that carry viruses with the closest similarity to Cov19 live in caves 1,000 miles from the epicenter of the initial outbreak. Wuhan, China. There is no evidence to suggest the virus broke out elsewhere in China through zoonotic transmission before making its way through infected human to human contact to Wuhan.

Outside the box and there is no mention of anything of the sort in the paper: The initial outbreak was clustered along the subway line connecting at one end the Wuhan lab and the other the international airport. The Chinese military ultimately controls the lab in Wuhan and is involved in bio warfare. The economic pressure being placed on China from the previous US administration..........connect the dots to the possibility of intentional release of Cov19 by China.

See also from the paper "Furin Cleavage site". Better you to read than I attempt an explanation. However, "For the furin cleavage site to arise naturally in SARS2, a chain of events has to happen, each of which is quite unlikely for the reasons given above. A long chain with several improbable steps is unlikely to ever be completed." No other corona virus has ever had the most conveniently located furin cleavage site.

I might add, not unlike a long chain of improbable steps to happen that would result in the sham of the previous presidential election. But we're not supposed to talk about that either, are we?

Anyway, read the paper, brother. There is a lot to sort out there that strongly suggests it more probable that Cov19 was engineered in a lab than naturally from direct or indirect human contact with bats. It is my belief that the virus was engineered in a lab, in Wuhan China, and was either accidentally (or intentionally) released on the world.....with a tremendous loss of life and treasure.

btw, ask your friends in China how they feel about the Chinese governments treatment of the Uighurs. From what I hear there is slave labor, sterilization of the women, genocide. Ask them if it is true. Maybe that is something they can't talk about. Some things you can't talk about in communist China.................and increasingly so, unfortunately, in America as well.
Well lets start with the dubious Nicholas Wade.... lets just say he doesn't have the squeakiest clean record over the last 30 years for being factual. He goes for being controversial to sell books that are in fact distorted truths using other scientist words and data to sell his "theories" of which those same scientist denounce him and say he was wrong.

Here's what the WHO says: A World Health Organization team probing the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic described the lab leak theory as "extremely unlikely" given current evidence, yet misinformation about the evidence and likelihood of this scenario has been widespread. Definitively proving or disproving a "lab" related origin of the virus is a difficult and lengthy process, and long investigations are required to provide a definitive proof or disproof of any theory of the virus' origin. WHO researcher Peter Daszak said "The only evidence that people have for a lab leak is that there is a lab in Wuhan"

Solid evidence indeed...

With regard to Uighurs well this gets sticky and religious.. Based upon what my friends say yes many of these Uighurs are being held in re-education centers where we who live in a free world would call what China is doing "Cultural" genocide...not killing a race of people but rather re-educating them that terrorism and blowing up public places, killing innocent bystanders in China in the name of their religion is not acceptable behavior. My business partner tells me they have a much nicer lifestyle in these centers than most Chinese citizens..no sterlization, no genocide.....That all said it feels a bit dirty but then again islamic terrorist have made it hard to feel all warm and fuzzy about a religion that promotes doing whatever is necessary "Jhiad" to convert the world to their way of thinking and living. China has said ...uh not on our watch and is playing hardball only after dozens of terrorist attacks by the Uighurs... Is it right , is it wrong ..I don't know I have not been there and don't plan on going there. I just know that there is a growing push by the powers that be in the US Government that seems to foster that China is this crazy communist country where everybody lives in fear and is unhappy and that just isn't the case.

With regards to Jhiad and Islam here's a link to what our government puts out with regard to "The Enemy's stated threat doctrine" THis is what fueled the Uighurs to get themselves in the position they are in today.

Things like this train station attacks forced the Chinese government to step in and get this kind of shit stopped. Is it right? Is it fair...guess it's all in who you ask..I think I can guess the answer of those whose 100's of loved ones that were killed or injured by these terrorist.

Well lets start with the dubious Nicholas Wade.... lets just say he doesn't have the squeakiest clean record over the last 30 years for being factual. He goes for being controversial to sell books that are in fact distorted truths using other scientist words and data to sell his "theories" of which those same scientist denounce him and say he was wrong.

Here's what the WHO says: A World Health Organization team probing the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic described the lab leak theory as "extremely unlikely" given current evidence, yet misinformation about the evidence and likelihood of this scenario has been widespread. Definitively proving or disproving a "lab" related origin of the virus is a difficult and lengthy process, and long investigations are required to provide a definitive proof or disproof of any theory of the virus' origin. WHO researcher Peter Daszak said "The only evidence that people have for a lab leak is that there is a lab in Wuhan"

Solid evidence indeed...

With regard to Uighurs well this gets sticky and religious.. Based upon what my friends say yes many of these Uighurs are being held in re-education centers where we who live in a free world would call what China is doing "Cultural" genocide...not killing a race of people but rather re-educating them that terrorism and blowing up public places, killing innocent bystanders in China in the name of their religion is not acceptable behavior. My business partner tells me they have a much nicer lifestyle in these centers than most Chinese citizens..no sterlization, no genocide.....That all said it feels a bit dirty but then again islamic terrorist have made it hard to feel all warm and fuzzy about a religion that promotes doing whatever is necessary "Jhiad" to convert the world to their way of thinking and living. China has said ...uh not on our watch and is playing hardball only after dozens of terrorist attacks by the Uighurs... Is it right , is it wrong ..I don't know I have not been there and don't plan on going there. I just know that there is a growing push by the powers that be in the US Government that seems to foster that China is this crazy communist country where everybody lives in fear and is unhappy and that just isn't the case.

With regards to Jhiad and Islam here's a link to what our government puts out with regard to "The Enemy's stated threat doctrine" THis is what fueled the Uighurs to get themselves in the position they are in today.

Things like this train station attacks forced the Chinese government to step in and get this kind of shit stopped. Is it right? Is it fair...guess it's all in who you ask..I think I can guess the answer of those whose 100's of loved ones that were killed or injured by these terrorist.
You didn't read the paper, did you? Read the paper, man. There are named quotes in there, and links. You can check the accuracy of some of what is said by doing as I have done, google search.

Much of what is coming from the WHO is dubious. The head of the WHO acknowledges China has not been sufficiently cooperative. A WHO commission was sent to China, Feb 2021. China controlled and limited access of this commission. Before, during, and after, the commission concluded that lab escape "was extremely unlikely". Not very sciency, eh? However, unlike virus outbreaks in the past(SARS1, MERS), the commission and indeed China neither provided nor has provided any evidence to trace back this virus to a natural source. Although it is a corona bat virus, there is zero evidence at this juncture of a natural zoonotic origin. So both the possibility of a lab leak and a natural origin should and should have been given equal consideration.

But that is not what has happened....

A group of virologists published a letter (much too early to come to such a conclusion) Feb 2020, stating, "“We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.” Voila, just like that we had a "the science is settled" moment. The media ran with it, the science is settled, so shut up. You know who drafted this letter? Your boy Dr. Peter Daszak. Not only was he on the WHO commission, he is also the president of EcoHealth Alliance. Have you heard of EcoHealth Alliance? Well, you see, despite a moratorium of gain of function studies in this country......Dr. Anthony Fauci's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases received funding from the government, subcontracted EcoHealth Alliance, who in turn subcontracted virus research in China. Daszak is n tape admitting involvement in such research, recorded prior to the outbreak of this pandemic. Concluding the fore mentioned letter, Daszak wrote, "We declare no competing interests". Unbelievable. If the media had really been doing their jobs....you know what I am saying? No doubt Trump derangement syndrome was in play.

Fauci? He can mince words and play semantics ad nauseam, but whether you call it "gain of function" or some other terminology, he and the NIAID was involved directly and/or indirectly in manipulating bat viruses infectivity to humans in China.

And China? So you're on record praising China's hardball response to the pandemic(such as welding the doors of apartment building shut to lock people inside), and "re-education" camps for an entire segment of their population based upon their religion. Dude. All of this rampant cozying up and running interference for China obviously based on financial and economic interests is going to lead to bad, bad places. I mean, for fucks sake, we have all of these "woke" companies in this country doing business with China who is using slave labor to produce the products they sell to all of these misguided "woke" people in this country. They just don't give a damn, because to give a shit would hurt their bottom line or their wallets. Politicians, the media, and the woke totally lost their minds when Trump restricted travel intio this country from hotbeds of terrorist activity, calling it a "Muslim ban", but apparently don't give a damn when China rounds of their Muslim population and sends them to "re-education camps"....or worse. Sad. Surely we live in a fucked up mixed up world.

Last edited:
The military angle....as in, did China's military have involvement in this pandemic, perhaps a potential deliberate release of this virus on the world? Although it doesn't suggest such a deliberate release, I present to you a Fact Sheet from the US Dept of State Jan 2021, the Biden administration. Bolding added by your's truly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact Sheet: Activity at the Wuhan Institute of Virology

For more than a year, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has systematically prevented a transparent and thorough investigation of the COVID-19 pandemic’s origin, choosing instead to devote enormous resources to deceit and disinformation. Nearly two million people have died. Their families deserve to know the truth. Only through transparency can we learn what caused this pandemic and how to prevent the next one.

The U.S. government does not know exactly where, when, or how the COVID-19 virus—known as SARS-CoV-2—was transmitted initially to humans. We have not determined whether the outbreak began through contact with infected animals or was the result of an accident at a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

The virus could have emerged naturally from human contact with infected animals, spreading in a pattern consistent with a natural epidemic. Alternatively, a laboratory accident could resemble a natural outbreak if the initial exposure included only a few individuals and was compounded by asymptomatic infection. Scientists in China have researched animal-derived coronaviruses under conditions that increased the risk for accidental and potentially unwitting exposure.

The CCP’s deadly obsession with secrecy and control comes at the expense of public health in China and around the world. The previously undisclosed information in this fact sheet, combined with open-source reporting, highlights three elements about COVID-19’s origin that deserve greater scrutiny:

1. Illnesses inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV):

• The U.S. government has reason to believe that several researchers inside the WIV became sick in autumn 2019, before the first identified case of the outbreak, with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illnesses. This raises questions about the credibility of WIV senior researcher Shi Zhengli’s public claim that there was “zero infection” among the WIV’s staff and students of SARS-CoV-2 or SARS-related viruses.
  • Accidental infections in labs have caused several previous virus outbreaks in China and elsewhere, including a 2004 SARS outbreak in Beijing that infected nine people, killing one.
  • The CCP has prevented independent journalists, investigators, and global health authorities from interviewing researchers at the WIV, including those who were ill in the fall of 2019. Any credible inquiry into the origin of the virus must include interviews with these researchers and a full accounting of their previously unreported illness.
2. Research at the WIV:

• Starting in at least 2016 – and with no indication of a stop prior to the COVID-19 outbreak – WIV researchers conducted experiments involving RaTG13, the bat coronavirus identified by the WIV in January 2020 as its closest sample to SARS-CoV-2 (96.2% similar). The WIV became a focal point for international coronavirus research after the 2003 SARS outbreak and has since studied animals including mice, bats, and pangolins.
  • The WIV has a published record of conducting “gain-of-function” research to engineer chimeric viruses. But the WIV has not been transparent or consistent about its record of studying viruses most similar to the COVID-19 virus, including “RaTG13,” which it sampled from a cave in Yunnan Province in 2013 after several miners died of SARS-like illness.
  • WHO investigators must have access to the records of the WIV’s work on bat and other coronaviruses before the COVID-19 outbreak. As part of a thorough inquiry, they must have a full accounting of why the WIV altered and then removed online records of its work with RaTG13 and other viruses.
3. Secret military activity at the WIV:

• Secrecy and non-disclosure are standard practice for Beijing. For many years the United States has publicly raised concerns about China’s past biological weapons work, which Beijing has neither documented nor demonstrably eliminated, despite its clear obligations under the Biological Weapons Convention.
  • Despite the WIV presenting itself as a civilian institution, the United States has determined that the WIV has collaborated on publications and secret projects with China’s military. The WIV has engaged in classified research, including laboratory animal experiments, on behalf of the Chinese military since at least 2017.
  • The United States and other donors who funded or collaborated on civilian research at the WIV have a right and obligation to determine whether any of our research funding was diverted to secret Chinese military projects at the WIV.
Today’s revelations just scratch the surface of what is still hidden about COVID-19’s origin in China. Any credible investigation into the origin of COVID-19 demands complete, transparent access to the research labs in Wuhan, including their facilities, samples, personnel, and records.

As the world continues to battle this pandemic – and as WHO investigators begin their work, after more than a year of delays – the virus’s origin remains uncertain. The United States will continue to do everything it can to support a credible and thorough investigation, including by continuing to demand transparency on the part of Chinese authorities.

Brother Mick we're musical brothers and for that I am grateful. I don't want to screw up our cyber friendship over shit that neither of us are at a pay grade or clearance level to knowledgably argue about. I feel like my business experiences in China definitely provides me with a perspective that can only be earned by actually being there and knowing what is going on. My passports are my proof with at least 40 trips there over the last 15 years That means about 80+ weeks visiting hundreds of factories all over China that are involved in the stone industry and building materials. Slave labor? not a chance of it...employees have more rights there than they do here in the U.S. It's a very socialistic system and the factory owners are held VERY accountable as to how their employees are treated. With regard to the Uighurs that is a different subject. I don't travel in that area of China but it appears there definitely has been some abuse of power and non violent people get screwed around because some of their cohorts have done violent terroristic things. I sure don't co sign on that shit but it has nothing to do with the Covid-19 virus.

That article is a pretty simplistic tinker toy 5 card stud analysis of the question(s) at hand. So let's go simple.

Of course its origin is bats, I think there is universal agreement. The questions are.....

Was it a zoonotic transmission from bats to humans, or possibly from bats to another host animal and then to humans? Zoonotic meaning naturally.

Was the bat virus in unaltered sample form in a lab in Wuhan(China) and somehow made its way out of the lab. The accidental "leak" scenario, or careless irresponsible leak.

Was the virus being studied in the Wuhan lab, altered by gain of function or other manipulative methods......basically a suped up virus on steroids.....and then somehow it was accidentally and/or irresponsibly leaked?

Did the Chinese military have a hand in manipulating the virus to be a highly infectious killer and intentionally release it on the world(perhaps particularly the United States of America)? The bio warfare scenario.

There are other questions, but those are a good start.

If there is any justice in this world, we will find out the truth. Frankly I have my doubts, justice has become twisted and quite rare in these strange times. But stay tuned!.....the shit just might start to hit the fan. I would guess in part because he can no longer dodge the subject, and they don't have Trump to kick around and blame anymore, Biden just made the statement that either scenario(natural origin or lab leak) is "equally plausible". Color me shocked. Hell even Facebook is no longer banning posts claiming The Covit! was manmade.

Meanwhile you have this jackass. Crazy world.

Ideological bubbles? No doubt the Chinese Communist Party knows a thing or two about maintaining an ideological bubble.

Sure it's messed up how the CCP treats those Uyghurs, but it's kinda a little bit understandable given their violent Muslim tendencies. Yeah? But dontchaknow Christianity is also on the rise in China. But not to worry. Churches are required to apply to the CCP to register for approval. As a further precaution the CCP installs cameras in churches to monitor goings on to make sure the services are in line with the CCP ideology. Removing crosses, replacing images of Jesus and The Blessed Mother with pictures of CCP leader Xi Jinping They have regulations on people below the age of 18 being taught Christianity. Christian old folks risk losing pensions and social security payments. New CCP implemented rules call for plans to "retranslate and annotate" government sanctioned Bibles on account of preserving the CCP ideological bubble. But wouldn't you just know it, those rebellious Christians are going underground and creating churches outside of government approval and control. Sure, it's kind of messed up, but the government is having to arrest some of those underground church leaders and sentencing them to yeeeears in prison. Hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, can't have folks straying outside the government sanctioned ideological bubble.

Gee, China sure does know how to keep religious kooks in line.

But anyway, back to The Covit!

Back when this China virus first starting kicking in over in Wuhan China, folks didn't know what to think. Apparently some folks had the idea that the gov't wasn't exactly being very transparent and truthful with the public. Journalists are gonna journalism, so they had this wild idea that they would start trying to find out what the hell was going on and report their findings to keep the people informed. Yep, you guessed it. The Chinese Communist Party put a stop to those shenanigans. Some journalists disappeared for months(I reckon they needed some re-educating), and some were disappeared and to this day never to be seen again. Granted, we have some messed up media and journalism here in the US. It might seem a little hardball, I mean according to our ideological bubble, but in China the CCP don't play that shit. They know how to handle journalists who get out of hand.

Pssht, enough of this all ideologies are of equal value and it's not right to judge other ideologies based on your own ideological bubble. Nonsense.

Speaking of nonsense: The jackass in the video a couple posts up, he has himself a Fast and Furious movie to sell, movie stands to make a whole lot of money in China. In promoting the movie he let his mouth get away from him with some wrong speak, according to the CCP and some folks in China. Said Taiwan was a country rather than part of China...you know, repeated what has been US official policy in regards to Taiwan from quite some time. Perhaps as a result of pressure from the US based movie studio(who I reckon no longer agrees with official US policy), or a combination of things such as the desire for the movie to make a shit load of money in China, he went all fast a furious with apologizing.... He respects China and the Chinese people, and was "very very very very" sorry he said some things. Laughably China is not satisfied with his groveling apology. The response has been that in order to apologize properly he must say that Taiwan is part China. I reckon he might need some re-educating. Hilarious.

Yeah, we're seeing a lot of that lately, folks kissing China ass for financial and/or economic reasons.

The good Dr. Anthony Fauci has been in the news a lot lately. It seems he is having a difficult time getting his story straight.

He has repeatedly and "categorically" denied that any US taxpayer money his NIAiD received in government grants has made its way to China to be used in gain of function experiments, in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. He was asked if taking the deadly SARS1 virus and altering it to make it more infectious to humans was gain of function. His reply, and contrary to many, many scientists(and common sense I might add), "No, it is not." But,...but, if the NIAID did not participate in funding such experiments in Wuhan, China, that rest assured are categorically not gain of function, it would be a "dereliction of duty".

He was asked how he can be certain no US funding went to gain of function experiments. He said he trusts the scientists in China, and all of the information is posted online. He was asked how he could know for sure the online information was accurate, how would he know for certain he was not being lied to.....he acknowledged he would not know for certain what type of testing his NIAID is/was funding.

Back to the US Dept of State Fact Sheet. In part it says(emphasis added)....

3. Secret military activity at the WIV:

• Secrecy and non-disclosure are standard practice for Beijing. For many years the United States has publicly raised concerns about China’s past biological weapons work, which Beijing has neither documented nor demonstrably eliminated, despite its clear obligations under the Biological Weapons Convention.
  • Despite the WIV presenting itself as a civilian institution, the United States has determined that the WIV has collaborated on publications and secret projects with China’s military. The WIV has engaged in classified research, including laboratory animal experiments, on behalf of the Chinese military since at least 2017.
  • The United States and other donors who funded or collaborated on civilian research at the WIV have a right and obligation to determine whether any of our research funding was diverted to secret Chinese military projects at the WIV.
First off, if the US knows that the Chinese military is involved in "secret projects" at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, possibly even biological weapons development, why the hell would the US be complicit in funding research in the WIV. If Fauci knew of the possibility of the Chinese military involvement in the WIV, and he should, and that involvement possibly involved biological weapons, what the hell was he doing permitting any US funding at the WIV? It is a "dereliction of duty" to not prevent such funding. It is damn near treasonous. And after all we know, and don't know, and all we have been through, this guy Fauci is still so incurious about so many facets of this mess that as more information is coming to light he may have indeed provided funding for not only extremely dangerous gain of function experiments in Wuhan, China, but also the Chinese military bio warfare ambitions. In fact, as the Fact Sheet states, given that he helped fund the WIV, he has an "obligation" to determine where and for what purpose that funding was utilized. But rather than press for accountability and answers, our media has been slobbering all over this guy for well over a year....he's the guy who has basically been dictating the appropriate action we should take in response to the virus with damn near unaccountability for himself.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Right on, Brother. :thumbs up:

Did you hear Fauci is waffling on his past opinion on the origin of the virus, nature or lab? When asked, "Are you still confident that it developed naturally?" Fauci answered, "Oh, i'm not convinced about that."

Ha! Where the hell was this guy when people were being called whackos, conspiracy nuts, defamed, erroneously "fact checked", censored, deplatformed, etc etc.....for doing what he is now doing, casting doubt on the narrative that there is absolutely no possibility that the virus's origin is from a lab, in Wuhan, China.

As a side note, as you might imagine the Chinese aren't very happy with the good Dr. Anthony Fauci right now.

Uh oh, update: In an effort to clarify, and I reckon temper all of that "Oh, i'm not convinced" stuff, in an interview with CBS correspondent Weijia Jiang, Fauci has stated that he still believes the nature origin is very likely.

Awesome. Give that guy a fucking Nobel Prize on account of brilliance!

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, as the saying goes and intended pun optional.

This thing with Dr. Anthony Fauci just keeps getting deeper.

In 2012 wrote that Gain of Function research was worth the risk of a pandemic. He specifically presents the potential scenario of a pandemic as originating from a lab.

“In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic?” Fauci wrote in an article in the American Society for Microbiology in October 2012—which was first reported by The Australian. “Scientists working in this field might say — as indeed I have said — that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks.”

We do not yet know if this pandemic originated from a lab. However, we do know the results of a worldwide pandemic, and it ain't even over yet. I would ask Fauci, If, and contrary to your previous stance on the origin have now stated it is possible it may have originated in a lab as a result of gain of function research, what were the benefits of that gain of function research and was it worth the cost of a pandemic, loss of life, treasure, and having the lives of people all over the world turned upside down?" In many ways we really do not even know the true cost of this pandemic, as an example the loss of socialization skills of children in their formative years being kept out of school to interact with their peers.

Let's recap:

- Fauci's NIAID received grants funded by US taxpayer money. Your money.

- The NIAID subcontracted research and/or passed some of those funds on to the company EcoHealth Alliance.

- EcoHealth Alliance subcontracted research and/or passed some of those funds to The Wuhan Institute of Virology, in Wuhan, China.

- Although Fauci has insisted vehemently and categorically that the NIAID has never funded Gain of Function research, the head of Ecohealth Alliance, Peter Daszak, is on record discussing EcoHealth's involvement in Gain of Function research in conjunction with ("the bat woman") Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Institute of health.

- When asked by Senator Rand Paul whether taking the SARS virus and altering/adding to it to make it more infectious to humans was Gain of Function, Fauci answered, "No, it is not."

Other facts and new revelations: Approximately a month before the first known cases of Covid-19 were reported, evidence strongly points to 3 Wuhan Institute of Virology workers becoming ill and having to be hospitalized ""with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illness." David Asher, who led an investigation team setup under the Trump administration, he has said that the investigation revealed that the wife of a WIV worker died of Covid-19 December 2019 (the investigation was ultimately dismantled and ended by the Biden administration before completing and concluding the investigation). I am not certain how Asher came to this conclusion, as far as I can can determine through reading much, much, Dr. Ai Fen of Central Hospital of Wuhan was the first to confirm a SARS virus in a patient through testing, December 30, 2019. Fen sounded the alarm by sharing her findings with colleagues and on limited social media, requesting anonymity. Ultimately she and others who shared this information were reprimanded by superiors, some being forced by CCP officials to sign confessions to "publishing untrue statements" and "disrupting social order". CCP officials described them as "rumor mongers", with threats of prosecution for a reoccurrence.

Beginning in Nov 2019 a mystery "viral pneumonia" was going around in Wuhan. December 30, first confirmed as a SARS virus. As the virus spread through mid January, the Chinese Communist Party reports there is no clear evidence that the virus passes easily from person to person. January 14, The World Health Organization releases a statement, "preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in Wuhan, China." According to a WHO official, there had been "little human-to-human transmission", adding, “it is very clear right now that we have no sustained human-to-human transmission”. Yeah, they said that.

As cases skyrocket, approximately a week later, January 23, China orders the largest quarantine in world history. In response to President Trump's January 31 travel restrictions from China, now President Joe Biden criticized the move as racist and xenophobic. As the virus spreads throughout the world, and US citizens of Chinese ancestry return to the US from New Year celebrations in China, Nancy Pelosi encourages the citizenry to come to large China Town New Year celebrations, and New York Governor De Blasio encourages people to gather in large numbers and urges them to resume a normal life.

This, these are examples of who has been running the show. These are examples of those who have been the loudest proponents of restricting your life through edicts and ordinances, restricting what they in fact have likely had a hand in creating.

Mick, you post and present facts.
Any person who has his or her head on straight couldn't possibly ignore the fact that Fauci was demonstrably involved with lab in Wuhan as early as 2013/2014.
I have no doubt that Trump knew of Fauci's involvement with the lab in Wuhan, knowing that Fauci's complicity would eventually be exposed for what it was then, and still is.

China is an emerging country that is really trying to make it a better place for their people and the people of the world.
Are we talking about the same China here? The country that is doing its level best to hurt my country via illegal and immoral and downright deceitful trade practices? The China that is in the process of crushing Hong Kong? The China that has imprisoned more than a million of its own citizens in concentration/re-education camps? The China that, via its Belt and Road initiative, is trying to exert control over every country that signs up for it? The China that supports the international pariah state of North Korea? Etc.

Even for an American, the last part of your sentence is next level blinkered horseshit.

The rest of the developed world does not view China as wanting to make the rest of the world a better place at all. Not one but of it.

Unbelievable. And I actually agree with you about the virus ...

Reactions: TAE
Armistice you are right about the rest of the world part...That is incorrect. They really are striving to be a leading first world country...they have made great strides in the last 40 years ( incredible strides in the last 10) and the good health of the countries outside of China is integral to their growth. For sure their best interest comes first...Long term world domination goals...a one world government......Maybe, it sure is the goal of America to propagate the philosophy of our not so perfect system. ( still in my narrow myopic view the best going) Though I do suspect it is likely to occur sometime in the future, because we humans are some diverse stubborn creatures I don't believe we or our grand children's children will see that...but eventually it seems that it is the most sensible way to operate an organization of anything. We are all "emerging" countries and America has enjoyed a good run at the top of the pile...When I see all the craziness, socialist giveaways, the decline of morality ( or at least what we boomers were brought up to believe is moral ) I smell the smell of Rome burning and Nero playing his fiddle. I just watched Breach yesterday and the counterintelligence world is a crazy scary world indeed. That one single man could fool so many within that secret club and cause soo much long term damage is frightening.

Hendrix once wrote "we are all in the process of evolution, almost at death with ourselves, yet on the staircase of birth...someday you may forget the smell of your family"...

The only constant in life is change...

George Harrison said.....All things must pass...

Last edited:
And I say ...................... China will be the death of us all. They only take and give or do nothing for man plant or animal.

To the benevolent intentions of China........Given that The United States imports, what, 75% of our pharma from China.....I think China's threats to cut off pharmaceutical imports to the US during the pandemic(which overwhelming evidence supports came out of China) says a lot. It doesn't bode well with China's ambitions and emergence towards hegemony, and not only for the US.

Hegemony that's one of them there economic analyst words that depending on the side you sit on takes on many different definitions and contradictions..

A Good Article on it here

“The meaning of hegemony is often in the eyes of the beholder” (Jesse et al., 2012, p. 7).
“As we can see, then, the concept of hegemony appears not as a singular theory, but as a term used in contrasting ways in world politics” (Worth, 2015, p. 16).
“The present state of the ‘hegemony debate’ is, to say the least, confusing” (Clark, 2009, p. 24)

america-hegemony-foreign-policy.jpg

60480edda31024adbdb9d8c2.jpeg

Are we talking about the same China here? The country that is doing its level best to hurt my country via illegal and immoral and downright deceitful trade practices? The China that is in the process of crushing Hong Kong? The China that has imprisoned more than a million of its own citizens in concentration/re-education camps? The China that, via its Belt and Road initiative, is trying to exert control over every country that signs up for it? The China that supports the international pariah state of North Korea? Etc.

Even for an American, the last part of your sentence is next level blinkered horseshit.

The rest of the developed world does not view China as wanting to make the rest of the world a better place at all. Not one but of it.

Unbelievable. And I actually agree with you about the virus ...
Hey! What's all this "even for an American" horseshit? 🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back