Music I like, what do you like??

Saw these guys Sunday night. I was impressed with the playing. For the majority of the show, Rich Williams was the only original member. Phil Ehart, who is recovering from an arm injury, did play the encore. Billy Greer and David Ragsdale have been with them for 30+ years, so they have it down. The biggest question I had was how the singer, Ronnie Platt would handle the roll of Steve Walsh. He's got a very similar range, and does the music justice. I've seen them 3 times now, and this show was excellent.

Wow.. I only saw them once - April 1976 Capital Centre Landover, Md. IIRC, they opened for Santana. A buddy I jammed with scored 2 free tickets for a sky suite, stage left about 150 ft out. They sounded just like their albums, as did Santana.

So she was 8 in 2014 when she performed on Rosie

So she has to be @ 17 or 18 in this one below...All growed up and ready to conquer the world... must be an old soul or something...her parents had to have something to do with it.

I'm a fan and dig the tune and how she sings it...She's got that Amy Winehouse kind of vibe n style Hope she can keep her nose clean and provide the world with a shit ton of good music for many years to come.

Here’s a more well know song. Written by John Prine. Despite being very familiar with it, I’ve never seen this performance before today.

Powerful song. Never heard that one. Thanks
There's a story to that song. Bonnie's friend, John Prine passed. I've seen Bonnie Raitt performing live twice. She is truly the best!
Underated. Oops, that a different thread

Back