Music I like, what do you like??

Rush live and no links but saw them twice . Good as fuck in early ‘80s but musically superior and sounded live like the complex records. It was just a genuine sound when compared to other shows in the same shitty acoustic Market Square Arena. RUSH (imo) always committed to bringing live their studio multi-tracks which was and still is a big influence on me.

Rush live and no links but saw them twice . Good as fuck in early ‘80s but musically superior and sounded live like the complex records. It was just a genuine sound when compared to other shows in the same shitty acoustic Market Square Arena. RUSH (imo) always committed to bringing live their studio multi-tracks which was and still is a big influence on me.

A few days ago I was listening to James Gang with my daughter when she pointed out to me that Joe Walsh sounded like AC/DCs singer at times. I have to admit it, she was right. I never noticed it before.

A few days ago I was listening to James Gang with my daughter when she pointed out to me that Joe Walsh sounded like AC/DCs singer at times. I have to admit it, she was right. I never noticed it before.
Bon? Or the new guy?

Bon? Or the new guy?
I don't know because I don't like AC/DC and never listen to them. It is primarily the lyrical content and the lead vocals that turns me off. I like the James Gang a lot, that is what made it a bit weird for me when I realized she was correct. At least their vocal content isn't my dick is bigger than yours.

Back