Morning Song

60's guy

How often have you woke up in the morning and all of a sudden without warning an old familiar song invades your mind? Every time it happens to me it takes about three hours to get the song out of my head.

Sometimes it's good. Other times, not so much, like a few days ago when I woke up with the Candy Man song (Willy Wonka) in my head.

Thought it time to post a fun thread.

Share your morning songs.......or not.

I have a morning song story. One morning a I’m starting to come out of my heavy sleep state and going into that dreamy half awake half asleep state.

In my mind, Jefferson Starship’s song “find your way back” started playing.

And then.......

My Alarm clock went off. Not an iPhone alarm, but one of those clock radios. Remember those?

Here’s where it gets epic.

The song playing on the radio was “find your way back”

The post alarm song lined up exactly with my slumber song. We went from dream to reality seamlessly. The perfect edit.

Could it be that in my sleeping state I tuned in to the frequency of the radio station?

I’ll never know. But it’s an experience I’ll never forget.

Reactions: TAE
I have a morning song story. One morning a I’m starting to come out of my heavy sleep state and going into that dreamy half awake half asleep state.

In my mind, Jefferson Starship’s song “find your way back” started playing.

And then.......

My Alarm clock went off. Not an iPhone alarm, but one of those clock radios. Remember those?

Here’s where it gets epic.

The song playing on the radio was “find your way back”

The post alarm song lined up exactly with my slumber song. We went from dream to reality seamlessly. The perfect edit.

Could it be that in my sleeping state I tuned in to the frequency of the radio station?

I’ll never know. But it’s an experience I’ll never forget.

Hey there brother...who you jivin with that cosmic debris? LOL it's weird but I have had similar experiences where the dream state fits seamlessly with the awake state...I think it might have more to do with Time and the state of mind ...since time is an illusion, dreams are an illusion, life is an illusion that is until you "find your way back"

Reactions: RFR
Back