Marco Polo on Netflix

It's on the watchlist, which means I should get to it in a few years :D I heard it was really good though. Didn't seem to get much hype because I think it got overshadowed by some other Netflix originals that came out around the same time.

It is a great show. I think the new season is coming out this summer.

Did you see the Hundred Eyes episode?

It is a great show. I think the new season is coming out this summer.

Did you see the Hundred Eyes episode?

Yeah, I watched that before I started the show. I don't know if it was a teaser or what, but that was enough for me. I was thinking if this whole show is this good...

The guy who plays hundred eyes is great. So is the Khan. That dude brings the gravitas. Hell, pretty much everyone in that show is great.

Last edited:
The Hundred Eyes thing came out after the first season. It was a teaser for the second season and a prequel for the show.

I'm finding that most of the netflix original stuff is pretty good. The first of their shows I got hooked on was Lillyhammer.

The Hundred Eyes thing came out after the first season. It was a teaser for the second season and a prequel for the show.

Ah, I didn't know that. If you watch it first, it goes in chronological order. It works nicely. If you watch it the other way around aren't you left wondering - who the heck is this guy? And why is he a blind ninja?

Back