Magic Kingdom July 4th 360-surround fireworks

brassplyer

The Magic Kingdom fireworks on special holidays like July 4th are amazing - if you ever get a chance to see them I highly recommend it. Their normal fireworks are great but with the special version they have mortars going off 360 degrees around the park at intervals and of course a PA system that's superb - it's a sight to behold. Video of it no matter how professionally shot can't truly capture how huge it is - it's all around you and you're standing in the middle of it.

From my experience the best vantage point is at the Castle end of Main Street USA in the vicinity of the Walt and Mickey statue somewhere with the statue between you and Castle.

Epcot also does a 4th of July special edition of their nightly show that's excellent but if you have to choose IMO go for the Magic Kingdom show.

Getting toward the Cinderella Castle end of Main Street, park entrance behind you showing the approximate area where it's ideal to be - the castle and statue directly ahead.

1720049855257.png

Now oriented so the statue is visible to your right, the castle over your right shoulder, the buildings on either side of Main Street visible.

1720051352758.png

Last edited:
It’s been so long since I’ve been to Disney. The kids LOVED it when they were younger. That’s so cool you’ll be seeing the fireworks later 🤟🤟🤟

It’s been so long since I’ve been to Disney. The kids LOVED it when they were younger. That’s so cool you’ll be seeing the fireworks later 🤟🤟🤟
No won't be going, I haven't gone in years, just going by memories of years gone by. Looking at more recent video, it's not clear whether they do the full 360 degree show like they used to.

No won't be going, I haven't gone in years, just going by memories of years gone by. Looking at more recent video, it's not clear whether they do the full 360 degree show like they used to.
My middle kid, daughter and maybe 5 at the time, had a broken leg one year we went. Sucked for her but she got a wheelchair and we went to the front of every line.

Back