Magic Dick and his lickin stick

TAE

All you have is now
I'm a hack harmonica player but I can lay down a decent boogie. This new country gig I've just joined up with could use some simple stuff that I think I can do...That led me down the rabbit hole of GAS getting a few decent harps , which led to googling brand x over brand y, which led me to some blues harmonica forums , which led me to an interview with Magic Dick...oh my...way to technical for my little brain but that led me to googling Whammer Jammer of which inspired me to try n figure out how to make some decent noise with a harmonica 50 years ago...a smidge more complex than Neil and Dylan..

Here he is in a more recent jam of the infamous tune .... truly magical...I do like the Original version better but this is absolutely bitchin...

Full House version...what a great frickin album...got to see them live a few times back in the day.

Saw them live at the Music Hall in Boston, soon after Full House came out. Kick-ass blues-rock for its time.

Reactions: TAE
My wife's nickname is Raputa from the intro on I musta got lost tune... She kinda had that fairy princess thing going on back in the day... some amazing blue eyes and awesome Blonde hair...Yo Raputa la beauta this is Wooba Gooba with the green teeth ....Flip down your hair and let me climb up the ladder of your love!

Back