Locking threads?

Thats what I thought. Your bullshit Mr Rittenhouse. Good ole' shit eyes.

Here is something more your speed..

The best Thanksgiving movie is SCENT OF A WOMAN, not PLANES TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES. How can you possibly think that Candy POS film out ranks Pacino?

Last edited:
Care to take a stroll over to the "What did you have for dinner tonight" thread? It's going to be awesome. I mean, seriously, what do mods eat for dinner...that's what inquiring minds really want to know.

Nah. I wanna see Rittenhouse debate Brandon without notes. :thumbs up:

Sheesh, now I can empathize with mod g-zzed, this is depressing. It's like a room full of retards. Are any of you guys even talking to each other? I mean, I can't make heads or tails of any of it, it's like you're all just pissing in the fucking wind. This is what we got? Our forum? This is the best we can do? I guess I started this thread out of frustration, but I damn sure didn't start it as an example to illustrate why threads are getting locked. Hell, i'm in favor of locking this one down. I don't know why they don't shit can the whole fucking place.

Sheesh, now I can empathize with mod g-zzed, this is depressing. It's like a room full of retards. Are any of you guys even talking to each other? I mean, I can't make heads or tails of any of it, it's like you're all just pissing in the fucking wind. This is what we got? Our forum? This is the best we can do? I guess I started this thread out of frustration, but I damn sure didn't start it as an example to illustrate why threads are getting locked. Hell, i'm in favor of locking this one down. I don't know why they don't shit can the whole fucking place.
So basically... "it's ok until I don't like it, and then shut it down." Once you put the drama aside, this place is what you make it. As you stated yourself, it's easy enough to just not participate in threads you don't like. In my opinion, if the admin cares about keeping this site alive, then they can hardly afford to close threads that people are actually engaging in. That all being said, I hated to see inflammatory political posts here. I've been here for a long time. This was a place I could get away from all that. There have always been a few political posts here and there, but they were usually much more respectful of people in general. What's happening here is not discussion.

What's going on here amounts to mostly one person frequently throwing bigoted political jabs and being generally disrespectful with the intent to insult people that don't agree with his views. Bigotry is disgusting. Bigots contribute absolutely nothing productive to any community. It's like being around that asshole who only ever complains and never offers a solution. If you want to fix the sore toe, pull out the splinter.

That all being said, I hated to see inflammatory political posts here. I've been here for a long time. This was a place I could get away from all that. There have always been a few political posts here and there, but they were usually much more respectful of people in general. What's happening here is not discussion.
CREATE AND GOD AND POLITICS SUB! Jeezus fkn C. It ain't that complicated. If people want to talk politics, LET THEM! But let them do it over there.

Back