Locking threads?

...and it seems like your sole purpose is to listen.
So here you are again.
Seriously dude, do I have that much control over you?
Try the ignore button. There are plenty of other threads in this forum.
That's a big fat red herring right there. Wouldn't want anyone to notice your gaslighting, eh? Fact is, the only thing I've seen you do here at all is make every effort to stir the pot and then play the victim.

Yeah, even if I agreed with everything he’s posting, he’s just flaming, and I hate that.
I have some great working relationships with quite a few people who don't share my views. Mature adults can do that and coexist despite their differences. Some people just need to insult anyone who doesn't agree with them in order to feel important. Ironically, they all hate their own medicine.

Why wield the law so aggressively against me, but let this kid go. Isn't the law to be equal?

This is a hard fail of your system. Although he WAS 18 now, you still treated him like a child.

Planting of evidence and collusion against me took place. I had no living relatives. And started with the public defender. It was a fucking impossible situation. Cause of words..

Like in Chicago, they would arrest him for the curfew. Then plant drugs or items on him. Then once he's in lock up, fuck with him with the inmates, and keep him there.

After committing a crime, they can arrest you up to 18 months later for it.

Arrest him now for curfew in IL. You can prove it. Then tag him with everything else you can come up with.

Unless you think he was defending his life and had to leave his house in IL and travel to WI to be with his rifle. Getting to the rifle was life or death?

Once you have him, take him to the psych ward for evaluation. Make sure he is fit to see the judge for sentencing. Don't let him out.

After committing a crime, they can arrest you up to 18 months later for it.

Arrest him now for curfew in IL. You can prove it. Then tag him with everything else you can come up with.

Unless you think he was defending his life and had to leave his house in IL and travel to WI to be with his rifle. Getting to the rifle was life or death?

Once you have him, take him to the psych ward for evaluation. Make sure he is fit to see the judge for sentencing. Don't let him out.
I disagree with a lot of how things went down, from his actions to the prosecutions arguments, to the verdict, but one thing I think is dumb is accentuating the travel thing. Yes he traveled between states, but it wasn’t far at all. I live in Bristol VA. Bristol TN is 2 minutes from my house. I can travel “all the way” over to another state in 2 minutes—in the same city. THAT shouldn’t be argued about at all. He traveled 15 minutes.

That's a big fat red herring right there. Wouldn't want anyone to notice your gaslighting, eh? Fact is, the only thing I've seen you do here at all is make every effort to stir the pot and then play the victim.
you're triggered
Some people just need to insult anyone who doesn't agree with them
I see it happening a lot. It's called "cancel culture". It's the only thing the left understands anymore. Dysfunctional huh?
I have some great working relationships with quite a few people who don't share my views.
show us

Last edited:
Ima tell you what. Any of you assholes get my thread locked and I promise you one thing. Ima gonna be banning some ass. That's a promise! :cursing:

All this is equivalent to who and why a team should have won a football match after their team lost or won.

Pointless ........ a waste of time, energy and oxygen.

If you value your life and each post takes 5 minutes to read and digest it and another 5 minutes to write a reply. Then that may be approx 10 minutes of your life.

Now add up your posts on topics like this and add up the minutes of your life you wasted on junk topics like this which you have no control over and learnt nothing from or even helped anybody.

Clever arent you?

All this is equivalent to who and why a team should have won a football match after their team lost or won.

Pointless ........ a waste of time, energy and oxygen.

If you value your life and each post takes 5 minutes to read and digest it and another 5 minutes to write a reply. Then that may be approx 10 minutes of your life. Now add up your posts on topics like this and add up the minutes of your life you wasted on junk topics like this which you have no control over and learnt nothing from or even helped anybody.

Clever arent you?

Is this you talking in the mirror, and taking your own advice?

Because I’m not flaming.
It's online spam. and now a word from our sponsor..... seriously dude.
Aren't you breaking a few rules as well? The sub-forum says "talk about things other than recording".
What's it doing here?

home_recording_forum.png

Last edited:
you're triggered

I see it happening a lot. It's called "cancel culture". It's the only thing the left understands anymore. Dysfunctional huh?

show us
Childish as the day is long. Thanks for illustrating my point. You see, it’s not politicians or the media that has the country so polarized. It’s intolerant bigots who can’t accept democracy that are the source of the division. You represent the party that brought us late stage, failed, unfettered capitalism, horse dewormer, and insurrection. All of your childish political jabs are an extended tantrum over the outcome of the last ejection. Might be time to grow up.

I think is dumb is accentuating the travel thing. Yes he traveled between states, but it wasn’t far at all.
Distance is not the issue.

He was under curfew. He was breaking the law leaving his house in the first place.

That choice had consequences. You let him walk on anything and you have no justice system functioning. And its not being levied against him as aggressively for his murder trials as when my neighbors ganged up on me cause my garbage can lids blew off in a storm.

He didn't even have a drivers license to get bonded out on. Some celebrity came to his rescue and bonded him out with 1 million dollars or whatever. Bullshit. Make him use the crooked bail bond service like everybody else.

Last edited:
18 months, so you got time. Show me you have justice. Arrest him. He is not immune to the law.

You come to my work place and arrest me for something I did(or was accused of) 8 months prior! Get this miscreant.

Last edited:
That was awesome, by the way...they had video evidence of a car using the passing/turn lane at a school crosswalk. During school hours of 8-9am and 3-4pm the middle passing lane is closed.

My car was gray...It wasn't me.

Last edited:
Back