🖕

Tool-ish. I like it. Especially the intro.

Can hardly hear the bass. Where's the low end? Kick comes through nicely, but no bass guitar really. I'd balance levels out more finely, maybe even drop the kick a little. Toms sound good, but not crazy about the snare sound.

The guitar tones are good.

The drums are kinda killing me tho. The snare has that bad-mp3-compression swishiness to it. The cymbals too, but not quite as pronounced as the snare. (Which, I'll be honest, is not something I've encountered before.)

Bass is more pronounced in the second version. That's probably an improvement, tho I'm not sure I like its tone much.

The guitars sound pretty cool. And it was really short. :)

The bass is more audible on the second mix. But I'd mess around with the part. To me it needs to provide a more constant low end.

The start was cool.

It's possible; they may be serving an mp3 preview or something. If you open it in a new (non-logged-in) browser, does it sound the same as the original source?

Sounds really cool.. then its gone......

I think i read people hit skip around 15 seconds into a song on average.. maybe this is the perfect length. need a bunch of em for an album.

Seriously though... the clip sounds good. Sounds like its gonna be a killer tune

Back