Let's Play Liar's Poker w/ Jen Psaki. Did Trump really say...???

DOJ coup. Just like the fake Russia-Collusion investigation by Mueller. Mandalay Bay shooting cover-up by Andrew McCabe. Epstein dying in jail while Fred Flintstone with warts was the A/G. Clinton email cover-up by James Comey. Brennan threatening President Trump while he worked as an "intelligence advisor" at CNN.. A/G Merrick Garland threatening state election audits. etc. etc. I'm losing count of it all.

Last edited:
Uses of Hydrogen Peroxide

The chemical compound hydrogen peroxide is a powerful bleaching and cleaning agent.

okay, I got that already. Where is the part about Trump recommending an injection of Clorox?

Uses of Hydrogen Peroxide

The chemical compound hydrogen peroxide is a powerful bleaching and cleaning agent.

okay, I got that already. Where is the part about Trump recommending an injection of Clorox?
Shit arguing with you is like shooting an unarmed man.

Trump DID NOT recommend injecting either bleach or isopropyl alcohol, he merely naively asked if it might be an option....The transcript is here in the thread.

Shit arguing with you is like shooting an unarmed man.

Trump DID NOT recommend injecting either bleach or isopropyl alcohol, he merely naively asked if it might be an option....The transcript is here in the thread.

I'm calling your bluff. It's liar's poker ya know. There is no isopropyl card in the "Trump deck". Go fish. :laughings:

Back