Let's Play Liar's Poker w/ Jen Psaki. Did Trump really say...???

I can't say, but reportedly it was Trump who said he was only being sarcastic. Frankly, if true, I see it as a very rare, rare instance of Trump showing weakness. He should have never said that. But I do understand why he might have said it.

No....a drop of bleach will burn bare skin.

I don't understand this game...werent you only suppose to lie?

https://academic.oup.com/ons/article-abstract/59/suppl_4/ONS-470/2408605?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Intratumoral Hydrogen Peroxide Injection During Meningioma Resection​

Roger Lichtenbaum, M.D., Atos Alves de Souza, M.D., Jafar J. Jafar, M.D.
Operative Neurosurgery, Volume 59, Issue suppl_4, January 2006, Pages ONS-470–ONS-473, https://doi.org/10.1227/01.NEU.0000233908.69004.95
Published:

01 October 2006
Article history

Abstract​

OBJECTIVE:
Meningiomas, although histologically benign, pose a particular challenge to the neurosurgeon because of their extensive and exuberant vascularity. They often bleed extensively during resection until separated from their blood supply. There are a wide variety of hemostatic agents available to the neurosur-geon. Most of these means of hemostasis involve some sort of chemical, electrical, or compressive action. Although anecdotally known to be useful, the use of hydrogen peroxide as an intracranial hemostatic agent in meningioma surgery has not been formally reported. We report a technique of meningioma resection that uses intratumoral hydrogen peroxide injection, reducing the potential for blood loss and shortening resection times.
METHODS:
Seventy-five patients underwent resection of a meningioma using the direct intratumoral H2O2 injection technique. The locations of these meningiomas included convexity and cranial-based lesions. None of the patients underwent preoperative endovascular embolization.
RESULTS:
The use of this technique greatly facilitated the removal of these tumors. No evidence of air embolism occurred during Doppler surveillance and no other significant side effects attributable to H2O2 application were observed. @@CONCLUSION>:(@ We demonstrate a previously unreported technique of meningi-oma resection that uses direct intratumoral hydrogen peroxide injection, potentially reducing blood loss, shortening resection times, and obviating the need for preoperative embolization.

I can't say, but reportedly it was Trump who said he was only being sarcastic. Frankly, if true, I see it as a very rare, rare instance of Trump showing weakness. He should have never said that. But I do understand why he might have said it.

Where did he say that? It is no joke.

Musical interlude, for the head and for the heart, y'all. Al Green, ftw. How 'bout that lead-in guitar riff? Funky.

Al puts the al in the........I don't know why I do that....musical...historical.....it's almost comical.

Sounds so good, let's make this one a 2fer. The bridge(I reckon?) @ about 2:10, it's a slayer. They just don't make music like this anymore, or maybe even then. The incomparable Al Green.

Haven't a clue as to what any of this is about, but Ultra Violet light is a known and efficient and very much used way of killing viruses and bacteria in water/liquids. It is used extensively in drinking water treatment on wells and town water schemes. It is cheaper than using chlorine and very effective.

Last edited:
Havent a clue as to what any of this is about but Ultra Violet light is a known and efficient and very much used way of killing viruses and bacteria in water/liquids. It is used extensively in drinking water treatment on wells and town water schemes. It is cheaper than using chlorine and very effective.
You mean flourine, not chlorine. https://www.pennmedicine.org/update...0/april/uv-sanitation-of-n95-masks-gelfand-md

Can UV Light Be Used to Disinfect N95 Masks During the COVID-19 Pandemic?​

April 15, 2020

TOPICS:

COVID-19 Dermatology

In a report soon to be published, Penn Medicine’s Joel Gelfand, MD, MSCE, proposes using ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) as a possible method for disinfecting respirators for the reuse of N95 respirators (masks) during the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the time of this post, N95 masks are currently considered critical supplies by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), reserved for health care workers and medical first responders. Across the healthcare industry, these masks are in limited supply.

Antiviral Properties of UV Light​

Short-wave ultraviolet (UV) light has been used as a disinfectant for more than a century. UV light kills or inactivates microorganisms by disrupting their DNA and replication.

Eh? What's no joke?

lost me.
UV and some type of "disinfectant" antibiotic for injection is no joke. Isn't that how antibiotics work, except on the inside instead of the outside? That doesn't mean a substance abuser should go inject himself with Clorox. jeepers creepers. How freaking stoned are they to think something like that? :oops:

Uses of Hydrogen Peroxide

The chemical compound hydrogen peroxide is a powerful bleaching and cleaning agent.

okay, I got that already. Where is the part about Trump recommending an injection of Clorox?

Your bong works great for you, by the way... 🤭🤭🤭 Maybe you can step off the deep end with Johnny Depp and Jim Carey with your orange man issue. :drunk::drunk::drunk: Nobody else wants to hang out with them anymore, especially the female species. They're too freakin weird, ya know.

Maybe y'all can have a seance and check in with Peter Fonda -- to see where it got him. He was on wife #3 when he checked out.

Fonda_eulogy_resize.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TAE
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back