Let's Play Liar's Poker w/ Jen Psaki. Did Trump really say...???

But for fux sake, can the guy ever get a break or the benefit of the doubt?

No. He cannot. He is a chronic, pathological, serial liar. No quarter for that despicable cockroach. It's not a partisan or political thang. He is a mean spirited, hyper-vindictive, serial lying scowl-faced policy-know-nothing jerk who has deeply and permanently scarred the face of the United States. F**k him... may he burn in everlasting hellfire and damnation assuming he believes in that nonsense.:-)

No. He cannot. He is a chronic, pathological, serial liar.

How's the Trump-Russia Collusion investigation going for ya? All the so-called "convictions" did NOT require a $40 million FBI special counsel. How dumb was that? I would genuinely like to know if someone is tampering with our elections, and the FBI FAILED. The so-called russia troll farm on FB aint jack, especially when about every news channel is shilling for the opposition. Where is the special counsel for media collusion with the democrat party? A troll farm on FB is nothing compared to 24/7 fake news stories. The DNC emails were NOT fake BTW. Neither were the Hillary emails.

Last edited:
He is a mean spirited, hyper-vindictive, serial lying scowl-faced policy-know-nothing jerk who has deeply and permanently scarred the face of the United States.

His wife and daughters were easy on the eyes. They have a lot of class too. Unlike the Baphomet married to the pansy of a former-prez.

Dude, non sequitur. No need to bring family into it, what the hell does that have to do with anything being discussed? Although it is rarely if ever a good idea to tip one's hand...

Alinsky's Rules for Radicals--->"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."<---

Maybe give that one a go? You're welcome.

That is why, for instance, Trump Jr should be out there everyday, loud and proud, 24/7, and patiently wait for the idiot wind to blow. And blow it will. Opportunity arises. Capisce?

Last edited:
He is a mean spirited, hyper-vindictive, serial lying scowl-faced policy-know-nothing jerk who has deeply and permanently scarred the face of the United States
Dude, non sequitur. No need to bring family into it, what the hell does that have to do with anything being discussed? Although it is rarely if ever a good idea to tip one's hand...

Maybe not a non-sequitur. Have you ever met anyone that hated Trump, and thought highly of Melania? I thought the Trump ladies gave it some class, myself. The whole she-bang put a scar on Mr. Porter's face, ya know. A permanent disfigurement he says... 🤭 It didn't do that to me.

Speaking of non sequiturs, explain the connection between Trump's speech about Covid and main-lining a bottle of Clorox. I guess I'm not stoned enough to "hear" the connection. How many bong hits does it take? 🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
Copied from the actual transcript

Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light - and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds - it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's - that's pretty powerful. Steve, please.

He's not being sarcastic...maybe a bit bombastic. He's just brainstorming with these guys albeit asking if we could inject bleach or isopropyl alcohol might be possible was medically a pretty naïve question ....Now if he had asked can we snort some bleach he might of been on to something:laughings:

Bottom line... he asked a question while brainstorming and never suggested we should do it only if it was a possibility...The light thing was equally weird but the man isn't a doctor and his country was under attack by a formidable scary foe and he was desperately seeking a solution... Total fail but he was trying.

is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

I thought that was a good question by Mr. Trump. Hydrogen Peroxide (bleach) injections are used on meningioma brain tumors to facilitate their removal
. This came from a government website.

Intratumoral hydrogen peroxide injection during meningioma resection​

Roger Lichtenbaum 1, Atos Alves de Souza, Jafar J Jafar
Affiliations expand

Last edited:
The light thing was equally weird but the man isn't a doctor and his country was under attack by a formidable scary foe and he was desperately seeking a solution... Total fail but he was trying.

In a new scientific review published on October 7, 2020, scientist are now urging that Ultra Violet Blood Irradiation be studied for use against COVID-19.

Right, thank you, TAE. Although it would have probably been better to brainstorm in a more private setting, for multiple reasons. Trump isn't a natural politician, or by trade......did I actually say that, politician-->"by trade"? Odd that would even be a lexiconic possibility, an unintentional utterance. Unfortunately sad , actually. "Career politician", our system of government was never supposed to work that way. Anyway. Trump is a business man. So perhaps he can be forgiven or given the benefit of the doubt to understand mistaking a press conference for a board meeting where the CEO brings up a possible idea and points to someone, "Yeah, look into that and see if it's a possibility."

Reactions: TAE
Yeah that's what Don was talking about...NOT
UV radiation is what he was talking about. Read his quote. Ultraviolet is UV.

"whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light"

How did you miss it?

Last edited:
I thought that was a good question by Mr. Trump. Hydrogen Peroxide (bleach) injections are used on meningioma brain tumors. This came from a government website.

Intratumoral hydrogen peroxide injection during meningioma resection​

Roger Lichtenbaum 1, Atos Alves de Souza, Jafar J Jafar
Affiliations expand
Dude the two disinfectants mentioned were Isopropyl alcohol and bleach...Hydrogen Peroxide is not the "bleach" they were speaking of though it will bleach things...

Dude the two disinfectants mentioned were Isopropyl alcohol and bleach...Hydrogen Peroxide is not the "bleach" they were speaking of though it will bleach things...

Hydrogen Peroxide is bleach. Where is the quote about clorox and isopropyl? How many bong hits before I see it like you?

Reactions: TAE
Back