Let's Play Liar's Poker w/ Jen Psaki. Did Trump really say...???

WWLaidback

Can you out-do Jen Psaki's press-conference zinger about "injecting bleach"? I listened to the supposed "Trump bleach video" multiple times. Did Trump really tell people to inject bleach? SHOW ME. Meantime let's have a little fun. I see the one lie and raise it two more! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Trump_said_bleach3.png

Last edited:
Here’s the exact quote:

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning”

Sounds like he said he wants to inject bleach to me. If HE is the one saying he was being sarcastic, then that means he was joking about injecting bleach, or he is lying about being sarcastic. You can’t have this third option where he didn’t say it at all.

So, did he suggest people do it? No, but he did suggest that it could be an option to look into, which would be stupid.

Here’s the exact quote:

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning”

Sounds like he said he wants to inject bleach to me. If HE is the one saying he was being sarcastic, then that means he was joking about injecting bleach, or he is lying about being sarcastic. You can’t have this third option where he didn’t say it at all.

So, did he suggest people do it? No, but he did suggest that it could be an option to look into, which would be stupid.

Hydrogen Peroxide (a type of bleach) is a powerful disinfectant that has been used for intravenous treatment of meningioma tumors. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17041519/ perhaps it should be studied for other applications (including covid-treatment). That idea doesn't fit the political narrative, but the vax isn't that good. Shouldn't we have more options?

Trump's suggestion seems entirely plausible to me. Who says it is stupid, and what are they doing with a medical license? Anything, including pure water, is a poison to the human body if the dose is large enough.

Also UV light has been used for various patient treatments. https://elitehealthyliving.com/uv-light-and-disinfectants-kill-viruses-in-the-body/

What is wrong with the democrat ilk? Dumber than bricks, I tell ya. :unsure:🤭

Last edited:
Here’s the exact quote:

I'm not going to look to find it....seek and you shall find. But the things he brought up for discussion are actual things. I can't say why he might have said he was just being sarcastic, if that is what he said. But for fux sake, can the guy ever get a break or the benefit of the doubt? He(as were we all) was in a tough spot, and the entire time he was in office he was getting hammered from all sides.

edit: I haven't read Laidback Dude's links, but the actual things may be there. Dunno.

I haven't read Laidback Dude's links, but the actual things may be there. Dunno.
The hydrogen peroxide treatment is on a pubmed government website. That doesn't mean you go out and mainline a bottle of clorox. jeepers creepers. Likewise, water is essential for our survival. That doesn't mean you drink enough at one time to kill yourself. I remember drinking too much water as a kid when I was dehydrated on a hike. I thought drinking a lot of extra water would get me back home without having to find some more. I forced it down, and it was toxic alright -- straight out of a water spigot.

Last edited:
I know, it's crazy. I drank enough beer to float a battleship yesterday. Woke up this morning dehydrated as fark!

The world just don't make no sense.

You know what might have sounded pretty damn batshit crazy and dangerous about a 100 years ago, dialysis. And just like on Star Trek with the transport room beaming people up and stuff, and now, i mean, well...okay, yeah i'm not quite sure where the hell I was going with that one. But hey...

Last edited:
What do you think? Do you think you should be asking that question on a home recording website?

Get outta here with that bullshit.

cddf4847346747a2764187a98b47591573ffd965d51cd32bc162e25c6c60c770_1.jpg

I tested positive yesterday.
I feel like crap, but I'm not sure what to do.
Should I just do the Ivermectin thing? What do you guys think?

This fuckin' guy, thinks he's clever. Too clever by half.

People are dying, Dave. The shit is real. And you think it's giggle fuckstick funny, Dave? Is it funny to you?

I'll tell you what. If you've actually tested positive, I will apologize, and suggest you consult with a doctor rather than ask an idiotic medical question on a home recording website. If you are a piece of shit lowlife liar looking to score political points, what are you going to do, Dave? Are you going to apologize? What say you, Dave?

You should get advice from medical professionals, not from members of a home recording website. Public opinion does not constitute sound medical advice.

You should get advice from medical professionals, not from members of a home recording website. Public opinion does not constitute sound medical advice.
No arguments .

I think Dave Matthews must have been Under The Table and Dreaming. The Thread Title says ' Liars Poker' , Dave here was going for the Royal Flush. Ya dig?

Dave, it is too soon. Comment tasted poor to me too.

good luck getting the physician-prescribed meds he needs in time to make a difference. My antibody cocktail is waiting. I've been vaxed twice. It isn't enough.

Were you vaxed? if so, you'll probably make it. The doctor will probably just send you to the hospital. It's understaffed over there since the sadist-in-chief's vax-mandate for hospital employees -- it sent some of them home. People that had Guillain-Barre disease, like my step-nephew, can not take a vaccine of any kind. He served in the marines when he found out. He almost died in the hospital after a flu shot.

Uh, I thought this whole "I tested positive yesterday" thing had been put to bed. To respond to it is to illustrate the stupidity solicited.

Congratulations, Dave, I guess you got what you wanted after all.

Some say politicizing the Covid Virus is wrong. Some criticize and accuse others of supposedly politicizing the virus.

Some say, watch those that criticize and accuse, for that which they criticize and accuse others is precisely what they are doing. Evidenced, time and time again.

Uh, I thought this whole "I tested positive yesterday" thing had been put to bed. To respond to it is to illustrate the stupidity solicited.

Congratulations, Dave, I guess you got what you wanted after all.

It's liar's poker. I guess Dave won the prize, huh.

Hey Mick, I thought Mr. Biden died when I saw this:

resized_flag_at_half_mast.jpg

Last edited:
Back