Let's Go Brandon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did Reuters fact check the NBC reporter who said the crowd at the Nascar race was chanting "Let's Go Brandon"? Because, you know, it sounded a lot like the crowd was chanting something else. It doesn't have to be Reuters, any fact check will do. Any? With all of the fact checkers hard at work checking facts these days, surely somebody has gotten to the bottom of this thing with some factual facts.

Did Reuters fact check the NBC reporter who said the crowd at the Nascar race was chanting "Let's Go Brandon"? Because, you know, it sounded a lot like the crowd was chanting something else. It doesn't have to be Reuters, any fact check will do. Any? With all of the fact checkers hard at work checking facts these days, surely somebody has gotten to the bottom of this thing with some factual facts.

Why not ask the people what they said? oh that's right, we have a leftist-hack on tv that tells us what to think.

I'm happy, I don't watch the news anymore. My life is better for it. I will say the world is now in topsy turvy mode. Things that humans know as fact, are being shot down because someone says so. No facts or evidence, just because...

It's all fads. It'll all pass. There will be numerous bodies and carnage along the way. It's not new. It's been happening since the beginning of time.

My brother for a while was going all out on freedom is being lost. We can't say what we want or feel, because we'll be cancelled. Bad shit happens every second of every day, in every country on the planet. Some person getting fired because they don't call some guy a girl is wrong IMO. But, I'd say there are other far worse things we'll never hear about happening at the same moment.

I'm sure you're the last person in this thread with any legs to stand on when making a determination as to how objective anyone is.

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but I think the point might have went right over your head. I can't be arsed to espain, maybe go back and read again.

Be that as it may, thanks for posting again in the thread, my man. All opinions are welcome.

I don't watch the news anymore. My life is better for it.
How is it possible that your life is better because you choose to ignore the world at large?

I have an extremely liberal sister who watched CNN and MSNBC daily railing in opposition to Trump.

Fast forwarding to recent events I asked my sister about her thoughts of the withdrawal from Afghanistan and how Biden mismanaged the withdrawal.

Her response was "I don't know what you are talking about. I haven't watched tv news since election day"

Out of America most if not nearly all people who voiced a negative opinion to Trump were just sheep. They knew nothing about him and probably even less than they knew about Clinton or Bush or any other American or American president. The best part of it was he didnt even affect them because they weren't in America.

I think it just highlights how unintelligent most people are and so blinkered they just follow the biggest noise. Worse than sheep more like Triffids. It is being played out further with this 'woke' agenda and 'BLM'.

Now wait until someone 'really bad' uses this blind hysteria to get powerful. Possibly as they did not all that long ago?

Last edited:
I think it just highlights how unintelligent most people are. It is being played out further with this 'woke' agenda.
Indeed!
Eventually the "woke" minded people that exist now will fade away as did the hippie generation faded away.

Example of the lunatic left(I'm too dumb to know how to post a twitter so a link to the vid is all i got)

Apparently Dave Chappelle is now the devil and he's on the cancel list. So a guy with a jolly sense of humor goes to a Chappelle is the devil protest. He's carrying a sign that says "We Like Dave", and saying "Dave's life matters." The batshit crazies grab for his sign and break it. All he has left in his hand is the stick. The crazies immediately start shouting, "He's got a weapon! He's got a weapon!" 😂 All worked into a frenzy, foaming at the mouth and yelling in his face.

I love this guy. He's keeps his sense of humor the entire time. "I'm just here to say that jokes are funny, people. Dave Chappelle's a funny guy." Humorless twats don't get funny, and humor.

Link below. No blame from me if you don't want to click, batshit crazy can be disappointing to watch.

I'm dyin' 😂

A few days ago I posted the above, from Twitter. Surprisingly, or perhaps not so surprisingly, the video is no longer there on Twitter. The video shows a guy named Vito Gesualdi attending a protest outside of Netflix. He was a "counter protester". The protesters were there to pressure(see bully) Netflix to cancel Dave Chappelle. Gesualdi had his "We like Dave" sign he was carrying torn up and stomped on leaving only the stick in his hand, then accused of the stick "He has a weapon!", personal space invaded with 5th grade "scuse me!" tactics, tambourine shaken in his face with repeated taunts of "Repent motherfucker!", and his partner was attacked and later had to get his head checked for concussion at hospital. Gesualdi was good natured and kept a sense of humor the entire time. He also happens to be a comedian.

In the days since, global news Associated Press released a photo of Gesualdi with a caption including, ""Comedian and videographer Vito Gesualdi screams profanities as he engages with peaceful protesters begging him to leave." "Peaceful protesters"? It is a complete lie to make it seem as if Gesualdi was the aggressor. The opposite is true! It is an attempt to defame, cancel, and destroy Gesualdi. Disgusting. If you're interested in truth, i'll repost the original video proving the Associated Press lie. Compare the lie with the reality of truth. If there is any justice, Gesualdi should be a very rich man after he sues their ass.

Variety tweeted and since deleted, "At times, the #NetflixWalkout situation threatened to devolve as counter protestors pushed against trans speakers,"

What the hell is wrong with these people, the left? "Journalists" and "News" organizations get away with it so frequently they will stand and tell you not to believe your lying ears, the crowd is chanting "Let's Go Brandon".

FCP3JQeWUAMgQIu

How is it possible that your life is better because you choose to ignore the world at large?

I have an extremely liberal sister who watched CNN and MSNBC daily railing in opposition to Trump.

Fast forwarding to recent events I asked my sister about her thoughts of the withdrawal from Afghanistan and how Biden mismanaged the withdrawal.

Her response was "I don't know what you are talking about. I haven't watched tv news since election day"
I've had this discussion with my brother and others.

When Trump was President, the liberals thought the world would end. Biden is in power now, and the Republicans are screaming the sky is falling.

Bad things happen EVERY SECOND of EVERY DAY. As I write this, people are being murdered, raped, kidnapped, scammed of their life savings all over the globe. That's just some of the atrocities happening right now.

We all have opinions (some based in fact, some not) about what's going on. We're partially right, partially wrong.

What does it matter? I knew when Biden was elected PRICES on everything were going up. They have. They'll continue to. I'm not deprived of anything. Neither is my brother or friends who are complaining.

Our lives haven't changed. Their answers are all the same, "That's because it hasn't touched you yet." Since I usually watch what I say and how I say it, I'm not going to have people protesting in front of my house. All the years I worked, I knew who I could talk politics and share opinions with, and who I couldn't. We'd have chats, not screaming matches. It's completely different on the internet. But, in person, 99.99% of the people I come in contact with, like me.

I wrote and recorded this for my liberal friends when Trump won. I now dedicate it to my conservative friends -

Biden is in power now, and the Republicans are screaming the sky is falling.

I'll vote for an outsider like Bernie Sanders, Trump, or Tulsi Gabbard, over all the insiders including Romney, McConnell, Biden and Clinton. What does that make me?

I bought my gasoline ETF back in March because of old Joe. I love it when Jen Psaki makes excuses for Obama-era gasoline prices... like nobody saw this coming... oh really?

Last edited:
I've had this discussion with my brother and others.

When Trump was President, the liberals thought the world would end. Biden is in power now, and the Republicans are screaming the sky is falling.

Bad things happen EVERY SECOND of EVERY DAY. As I write this, people are being murdered, raped, kidnapped, scammed of their life savings all over the globe. That's just some of the atrocities happening right now.

We all have opinions (some based in fact, some not) about what's going on. We're partially right, partially wrong.

What does it matter? I knew when Biden was elected PRICES on everything were going up. They have. They'll continue to. I'm not deprived of anything. Neither is my brother or friends who are complaining.

Our lives haven't changed. Their answers are all the same, "That's because it hasn't touched you yet." Since I usually watch what I say and how I say it, I'm not going to have people protesting in front of my house. All the years I worked, I knew who I could talk politics and share opinions with, and who I couldn't. We'd have chats, not screaming matches. It's completely different on the internet. But, in person, 99.99% of the people I come in contact with, like me.

I wrote and recorded this for my liberal friends when Trump won. I now dedicate it to my conservative friends -

Sorry to disagree with you, but you are very much wrong. What we are seeing and experiencing is very much different. Compelled speech, forced compliance, etc etc I won't go into myriad of reasons why this is different, where would it end? Suffice it to say, just because you are not in danger of losing your livelihood it doesn't mean others aren't. We've relaxed too long, that is the problem.

Sorry to disagree with you, but you are very much wrong. What we are seeing and experiencing is very much different. Compelled speech, forced compliance, etc etc I won't go into myriad of reasons why this is different, where would it end? Suffice it to say, just because you are not in danger of losing your livelihood it doesn't mean others aren't. We've relaxed too long, that is the problem.
I'm sorry, I'm not. We have difference of opinion. You wrote "Just because you are not in danger of losing your livelihood, doesn't mean others aren't". That is TRUE, EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY since jobs were available, for millions of people. Also, I'm not working. I haven't worked since March of 2020. I didn't get vaccinated, I'm still alive. I've also social distanced the past 40+ years, so there's that. What we're going through now is not any different than what people have gone through for causes, every generation. I'm pretty sure if you spoke to middle aged people of the 60s, Russia and the US were going to nuke each other. If you spoke to southerners before, during and after the Civil War the country was gone because slaves were freed. Actors in the silent era lost their livelihood when sound came in. I can't find a toll taker anymore. Hell, there's an app that I get ads on my facebook page called "REPLICA". You create your own friend on your phone. You talk to each other, and I'm pretty sure the ad says something about "When your real friends won't agree with you. You'll always have a friend with Replica." How fucked up do you have to be, to need 100% agreement on all your thoughts. Pretty soon friends will be obsolete.

Covid is the problem. Right or wrong, it is for now. I don't think it's anywhere near as dangerous as the governments say it is, what they're doing supposedly in Australia is insane. Eventually one day it'll pass. Just like everything else. If things like the plague can pass, so will covid.

I couldn't sleep this morning, and flipped on Roku (a $30 box and no monthly fee, it's great) there was severe storms across the US this morning. Listening to the newscaster speak you'd think the end of the world was coming. It's fucking rain. The news wants to keep people scared. It keeps them compliant. That's why I'm happier now than when I had regular cable.

Covid is the problem. Right or wrong, it is for now don't think it's anywhere near as dangerous as the governments say it is,. I what they're doing supposedly in Australia is insane. Eventually one day it'll pass. Just like everything else. If things like the plague can pass, so will covid.
You are probably correct Snowman. But its a bit like when the military swapped their .30 calibers for .22 calibers. They did this because wounding instead of killing takes up a lot more resources thus cripples the army.

So Covid is perfect in that sense. It may not kill en-mass like a good old Bubonic anthrax whatever, but it overwhelms the health service with people needing medical assistance and forcing contagion lockdowns. It completely disables the modern society and economic system. A perfect disease and a win-win for the people who developed it closing down economic competitors production while allowing their purchasing to continue.

It is very simply and easily defeated just by isolation of the host. But human nature defeats all attempts.

If you spoke to southerners before, during and after the Civil War the country was gone because slaves were freed.

Nope. I'm a southerner. The wealthy people owned slaves. Nobody on either side of my family owned them.
Slaves had a retirement plan in America too. Nobody killed them when they got too old. It was considered murder under the law.
They also had manumission laws so a negligent slave-owner could NOT release a slave that was too old and feeble to work, to get rid of the liability.

Your average southerner was a dirt poor white farmer with no retirement of his own. Women could starve without a man in that economy.
Men married Indians because it was too harsh for European women to live there. I'm about 5% American Indian, myself.
When the women became widows, do you think they could afford old slaves? Be reasonable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back