Let's Go Brandon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dems after he was elected tried their best to make it that he cheated to win that election. They would not quit for the whole term he was president. The Russians got him there. Now they are figuring out that Hillary was a lying ass piece of shit along with all other democrats that were going along with the bullshit narrative. I don't care about Trump as a person but he was better than the longterm abject failure that is there today. Argue that!
Argue what? To defend the Clintons? No thank you. Argue against that Trump was better than Biden? Ok. On the personal side, Trump still used the presidency for personal gain, abused his charities for personal gain, siphoned off political contributions for personal use and violated campaign finance laws, obstructed justice many times, lied to cover up conflicts of interest, gave top security clearance to his son-in-law, etc. On the political side, trickle-down economics has been proven again to be a money grab for the rich. His tax cuts did not, and will not pay for themselves. Rich people got richer (I benefitted too), but the tax cuts simply expanded the debt our kids, not just the rich but all tax payers, will have to pay back. At least Biden's infrastructure bill will provide a more direct benefit for working people and the country while it expands the debt.

One of the problems Trump brought was driving away moderate republicans (like me). I voted democratic for the first time in my life in 2016, and again in 2020. Now it's easier for further-left candidates to swoop in.

The thing I'll give Trump credit for is (unintentionally) shining a light on the racism that is more prevalent than we thought. The roaches you didn't think were there are now emboldened to come out and show themselves.

Last edited:
Argue what? To defend the Clintons? No thank you. Argue against that Trump was better than Biden? Ok. On the personal side, Trump still used the presidency for personal gain, abused his charities for personal gain, siphoned off political contributions for personal use and violated campaign finance laws, obstructed justice many times, lied to cover up conflicts of interest, gave top security clearance to his son-in-law, etc. On the political side, trickle-down economics has been proven again to be a money grab for the rich. His tax cuts did not, and will not pay for themselves. Rich people got richer (I benefitted too), but the tax cuts simply expanded the debt our kids, not just the rich but all tax payers, will have to pay back. At least Biden's infrastructure bill will provide a more direct benefit for working people and the country while it expands the debt.

One of the problems Trump brought was driving away moderate republicans (like me). I voted democratic for the first time in my life in 2016, and again in 2020. Now it's easier for further-left candidates to swoop in.

The thing I'll give Trump credit for is (unintentionally) shining a light on the racism that is more prevalent than we thought. The roaches you didn't think were there are now emboldened to come out and show themselves.

:facepalm:

How do you like the new national anthem?

You got a problem with our national anthem as it exists? My guess, outside of this unamusing, unimaginative, and annoying bullshit you've posted previously you'd lose your fucking mind at the suggestion of a "new national anthem".

I've tried to be patient, perhaps to calm and provide some guidance to prevent self inflicted circumstance(s). Apparently to no avail. No good deed goes unpunished, I get lumped in and accused of defending the dumbassery.

You don't owe me shit, but just curious. As I have asked in the past I will question once again, what are you attempting to accomplish?

You got a problem with our national anthem as it exists?

Nope. I did not have a problem with the national anthem to start with.

What am I trying to accomplish? Well, I'd like a country that sings one anthem with unity, and that does NOT appear to be possible.

We can't even agree on how to conduct a free and fair election. I'd say it's about time to split up.

Last edited:
WWLaidback said:
Nope. I did not have a problem with the national anthem to start with.

What am I trying to accomplish? Well, I'd like a country that sings one anthem with unity, and that does NOT appear to be possible.

We can't even agree on how to conduct a free and fair election. I'd say it's about time to split up.

So you repeatedly post a "new national anthem"? Yeah, that makes a lotta sense. :facepalm:

Yeah, well, as accomplishments go, you'll get what you want with your scattershot and directionless baiting, the ass kicking and humiliation will commence, at some point when it all becomes too much and you feel like a fool you'll roll over exposing your soft underbelly, offer that you could have expressed yourself differently and seek reconciliation.....rinse aaand repeat. Oh, and you'll in all probability announce your departure, disappear to lick your wounds and regain some sense of dignity, get the bright idea to reappear and post some stupid ass meme you've likely repeatedly posted in the past that wasn't even vaguely humorous the first time around.

What have you accomplished, other than to reveal an inability to focus and weakness? A bit of unsolicited advise, think chess, not checkers. That's the last I have for you. Good luck. I have my doubts, prove me wrong.

Last edited:
So you repeatedly post a "new national anthem"? Yeah, that makes a lotta sense. :facepalm:

Yeah, well, as accomplishments go, you'll get what you want with your scattershot and directionless baiting, the ass kicking and humiliation will commence, at some point when it all becomes too much and you feel like a fool you'll roll over exposing your soft underbelly, offer that you could have expressed yourself differently and seek reconciliation.....rinse aaand repeat. Oh, and you'll in all probability announce your departure, disappear to lick your wounds and regain some sense of dignity, get the bright idea to reappear and post some stupid ass meme you've likely repeatedly posted in the past that wasn't even vaguely humorous the first time around.

What have you accomplished, other than to reveal an inability to focus and weakness? A bit of unsolicited advise, think chess, not checkers. That's the last I have for you. Good luck. I have my doubts, prove me wrong.

This is a "Go Brandon" thread that you started and you're handing out advice about baiting??? Who needs to prove anything when you just proved yourself wrong?

I thought the "new" anthem was pretty funny, myself.

Though I can tell you are irked, I'm NOT going to profile your inner being in minute detail because I'm not you.
I'd appreciate if you wouldn't assume I'm just like somebody else you may know -- because we really don't know much about each other.

Do I feel wounded...no... Was I looking for reconciliation.... no... Did I lose dignity and self-respect... no... You aren't speaking to my feelings -- that's for sure.
Those must be your feelings instead. I apologize if I made you feel that way. What's there to prove? Am I supposed to prove that I'm me?

It's funny that my wife says I'm way too focused, but you say the opposite. She knows me. You don't.

Last edited:
I'm not at all irked. I'm trying to help you.

Yes, I started the thread. It was much more than stepping on toes, with which I at times have no problem. For starters it was topical. Do the math, Bill Clinton hasn't been president in over 20 years.

I didn't suggest that you not step on toes. I suggested you have a point, a purpose, a method to the madness if you will. I only know of you what I have seen. You said you were leaving the forum, yet you have returned. What have you learned?

Do the math, Bill Clinton hasn't been president in over 20 years.

Bill and Hillary are tag-team partners. Bill needs the option of a presidential pardon. If you think in those terms, it will explain the timing of what she says. For example -- things are getting real hot for Bill and Prince Phillip, hence she announces a presidential bid. Likewise the special council is getting too close -- hence she announces a presidential bid so she can claim election interference.

I suggested you have a point, a purpose, a method to the madness if you will.

The point is that the Clinton's ARE our national anthem. The last 4 years of the Trump proves that -- with a Russia Hoax that was ridiculous to start with. Trump did NOT pee on hookers, and a Mohammed video did not start an attack in Benghazi. That's all in Hillary's psychopath imagination, and the people that want to believe it are sick.

What have you learned?

Zero about home recording. Apparently no-one uses Protools.

Bill and Hillary are tag-team partners. Bill needs the option of a presidential pardon. If you think in those terms, it will explain the timing of what she says. For example -- things are getting real hot for Bill and Prince Phillip, hence she announces a presidential bid. Likewise the special council is getting too close -- hence she announces a presidential bid so she can claim election interference.

The point is that the Clinton's ARE our national anthem. The last 4 years of the Trump proves that -- with a Russia Hoax that was ridiculous to start with. Trump did NOT pee on hookers, and a Mohammed video did not start an attack in Benghazi. That's all in Hillary's psychopath imagination, and the people that want to believe it are sick.

Zero about home recording. Apparently no-one uses Protools.
Then you learned there better options than PT.

ps- Clintons will soon fade to oblivion, hopefully Bill faces justice. If Trump wanted to avoid the accusations, he could have worked a little harder to show he wasn’t a Russian asset by not hiding his taxes or his plan to build a Trump tower in Moscow. You can’t appear like you have something to hide and then complain when you’re accused. I mean, firing Comey for God’s sake. His obstruction had certainly risen to the level of impeachment, and where there’s smoke…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back