Leak of Roe v Wade court decision

Is okay to leak court information -- to terrify people into accepting what you want?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Congrats to the fascists for taking women's rights away. Now you can use big Republican Government to force major medical decisions on people. Clearly this will solve everything.
Congrats to the humans who gave back the rights to the innocent human life forms residing inside the wombs of women that chose to play Russian roulette with a sperm cell and don't want to take responsibility for doing so...Oh yeah but what about that less than 1/10th of 1% of pregnancies that were the result of rape. Horrible and sad...still no right to take the life of the product of that rape. Those little life forms have just as much right as the life form that is the vehicle for bringing them here to earth. The absurdity, the utter ignorance to try and argue when life begins is SO idiotic. DUMBASS 101
When that sperm attaches itself to that egg...in that instant, not 2 weeks, not 6 weeks, not when it comes out of the womb...in that instant the miracle has begun. It is it's own unique and separate entity..not the mom or the dads.... it is it's own unique make up of DNA...IN THAT INSTANT to argue that FACT is mind boggling...Life begins when that sperm attaches...it may make it through the process of pregnancy or not but it is a living entity in that moment and just like the living humans outside of wombs NO ONE has the right to decide whether it lives or dies but nature itself.

Did I mention I am not a fan of Abortion?

Reactions: RFR
When that sperm attaches itself to that egg...in that instant, not 2 weeks, not 6 weeks, not when it comes out of the womb...in that instant the miracle has begun.
Are you against in-vitro fertilization for couples who want a baby?

Reactions: TAE
Are you against in-vitro fertilization for couples who want a baby?
NOPE I have a grandson that I adore that was made that way..My stance on abortion is not religious at all ..it is a 100% scientific and morally based conclusion that has evolved over the years in my brain..I did at one time in my life drink the "It's her right" kool aid and am ashamed of that place and space in time. I regret that I hadn't taken the time to think it through to the point I have now. I was so much older then.

Last edited:
Interesting how you apply that to human cells/life forms. So do you apply the same to other mammals or even other life forms? Afterall a cell is a cell is it not? and it is a life form possibly of equal intelligence in the stages you list.
What I was explaining is my belief of when life starts...so yes as soon as any egg is fertilized and becomes something beyond the egg creators exact dna it is a new and unique life form with it's own unique dna makeup a blend of two other similar life forms. We humans have a code of ethics that is not seen in other life forms here on the big blue marble where we not only say it is wrong to kill another human but we punish and imprison other humans who break the rules of killing another human...In war or in fear for your own life we as a society seem to agree it is not nearly as big of a wrongdoing as for doing it for personal gain or convenience.

NOPE I have a grandson that I adore that was made that way
Now going through all of that and then deciding...nah having a kid is going to harsh my / our mellow and having it aborted..that's fucked up.

NOPE I have a grandson that I adore that was made that way..My stance on abortion is not religious at all ..it is a 100% scientific and morally based conclusion that has evolved over the years in my brain..I did at one time in my life drink the "It's her right" kool aid and am ashamed of that place and space in time. I regret that I hadn't taken the time to think it through to the point I have now. I was so much older then.
Can’t wait for grand kids myself. I wasn’t trying to lead you anywhere with that question, just asking. I’m sure you’re aware that in vitro usually results in several fertilized eggs being discarded. The whole abortion thing is the result of not agreeing on the point life begins.

I’m not a fan of slippery-slope arguments. Gets used too often in gun control arguments for example. Having said that, I worry that this could lead to issues for women who have legitimate health issues. Women with miscarriages that are accused of inducing an abortion, ectopic pregnancy, possibly restricting birth control, etc.

Or is when life begins it just 'your' belief?
No that is science brother, not an opinion and that has to do with every living organism on the planet. It is either alive and existing or dead and no longer existing..in mammals life begins at "conception"

Conception (when the egg is fertilized by the sperm) can take place as soon as three minutes after sex or it may take up to five days. Implantation (when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall) occurs five to 10 days after fertilization—which means it can happen anywhere from five to 15 days after you had sex.

Scientifically speaking the instant that sperm "fertilizes" that egg..it is neither an egg or a sperm any longer it is a 50/50 blend of both a new and unique "creation" the action or process of bringing something into existence. IT IS now we modern civilized human beings have tried to muddy the waters of reality and say well..it really isn't a "human" until it has a heart or limbs or such.. Pragmatically I call bull shit on all the balderdash nonsense. Once it has it's its own unique DNA IT IS Alive just as much as you are and I am. If someone cuts your carotid artery in your neck your likely gonna die .If they tie a plastic bag over your head, you're dead. They abort the "growth" it dies...but how does something that isn't alive grow? how can it be a growth? Hope ya catch my drift...

Can’t wait for grand kids myself. I wasn’t trying to lead you anywhere with that question, just asking. I’m sure you’re aware that in vitro usually results in several fertilized eggs being discarded. The whole abortion thing is the result of not agreeing on the point life begins.

I’m not a fan of slippery-slope arguments. Gets used too often in gun control arguments for example. Having said that, I worry that this could lead to issues for women who have legitimate health issues. Women with miscarriages that are accused of inducing an abortion, ectopic pregnancy, possibly restricting birth control, etc.
Man you are so right...there is a LOT of grey...and you need to beof Solomon type wisdom to make a judgement on the scenarios you bring up...Most of us lack that and certainly when you bring a committee together to decide that kind of wisdom is dust in the wind...

To carte blanc say abortion is a womens right by tying it to those less than 1/10th of 1% wild card scenarios is not sensible. It's one thing if the women's carrying a child full term puts a genuine risk to that womens survial and aborting because it was an oops mistake.. They are two different situation that need to be addressed separately. They have no business being combined as a reason for justifying abortion for any woman any time.

I want to be a grandparent.
If my daughter gets pregnant, the wife and I will do everything we can to help her have the baby and raise it, and we'll celebrate.
I don't understand why anyone else would want their grandchildren aborted.

The point is I am trying to understand the superiority you give to one life form and even at its most earliest existence over others.
I don't we humans just make rules n shit up ...the rest of the living things just go with the flow of nature...but since we do make rules to follow...my point is it is ignorant and foolish to try and say a life isn't a life the instant it starts living whether that be a second or 100 years...to say it doesn't have the same rights at 1 minute as it does at 6 months is absurdly wrong.

If it's just unwanted tissue, then it should make good fish bait.
Put the hook through the eye sockets. 🥃🥃🥃:drunk:

Hey mon... I'm gettin a bite... wtf is this?

1656189363149.png

Last edited:
Is a sperm alive?
If not, how does it wiggle/swim and find a target?
What about an egg?
Both the egg and sperm are living things that are by nature designed to serve the purpose of merging two mammals ( a female and a male) of given mammal dna's together into a new and separate new male or female of the species. That new creation carrying the dna of both the male and female that were the donors in the propagation process. Once created it is a unique individual mammal of whatever species it is...and in the case of humans a itty bitty teeny weeny human in the process of evolution...almost at death with itself, yet on the staircase of birth...someday humans might understand this.

Reactions: RFR
The fact that some of us consider that killing our own offspring is a ‘right’ is quite a statement on the overall degradation of humanity.
And we consider ourselves to be so ‘civilized’ .

Back