Leak of Roe v Wade court decision

Is okay to leak court information -- to terrify people into accepting what you want?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
I must admit - that is the most objective and unbiased poll question I have ever seen.
Whether it was intentional or not, that is indeed what happened.
The leaker works in the same building with the betrayed justices, and watched them show up to work everyday. Imagine that.
It is unlikely the leaker was wreckless or negligent with his/her Ivey League law degree, that is required for employment at the court.
So should the leaker be charged with involuntary manslaughter if one or more justices are killed?
Or should it be homicide?

Last edited:
6-3 to overturn. What a devastating decision.
So if you badger the supreme court justices in their homes -- then this is the karma you get.

Congrats to the fascists for taking women's rights away. Now you can use big Republican Government to force major medical decisions on people. Clearly this will solve everything.

Kavanaugh and Barrett apparently lied under oath in their confirmation hearings then? Should that be ok?

Do you even know the meaning of a fascist?
I do NOT like an authoritarian government, whether it is communist, fascist, or whatever...
The overturn of Roe v Wade sends it back to the states for the people to decide.
That's how democracy works -- with the people deciding.

Reactions: RFR
Congrats to the fascists for taking women's rights away. Now you can use big Republican Government to force major medical decisions on people. Clearly this will solve everything.
Since the leak occurred you have had ample time to compose a thesis, or a well worded response and reaction as to why you disagree with decision and refrain from labeling six Supreme Court Justices as fascists.
The Supreme Court decision does NOT ban abortion.
The Supreme Court decision DOES return the issue of abortion to all 50 States.
The Supreme Court decision also removes the Federal Government from interfering until such time that another law suit lands on their door steps.
Ginsberg predicted that RvW would be overturned because the original decision was tepid and flawed. She was right.

Big Republican Government?????

The Supreme Court decision also removes the Federal Government from interfering until such time that another law suit lands on their door steps.

No it doesn't.

Republican fascists are now free to enforce their religious beliefs on the entire country.

In Northern Ireland abortion was illegal. In England it wasn't. People who needed one got on a plane or ferry to England then went back home. They fought for the right to not have to go to a different country. In the end, the Northern Ireland laws can change. it takes time and effort and is no way instant. So - a trip for the critical cases, and a wish for the rights brigade, where time is not critical.

US States seem similar to our countries, so I don't see the big deal here?

Thanks for reminding me that you think that the United States was founded by a religious cult. Catholics, right?

Actually the United States was founded by people who firmly believed in the separation of church and state, and they specifically wrote it into the constitution. The were not Catholics to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Back