Laytar

I wonder what model Ovation she's playing. I've never seen one with the slots, only with the circular holes in the top.

On my end it says, This live event is no longer available.

Other than that, I used to(still do) have this small-ish guitar I would pick up when I was feeling lazy and wanted to kick back on the bed or couch and play. Good call. I think from now on i'm going to refer to it as my laytar. :thumbs up:

I don't play stringed instruments ...I mean I can make some noise and dink out a melody but I never put the time in to learn how to play chords and all the nuance techniques...my guitarist buddy who is a beast of a player and I've had the pleasure of working with musically for 40 years is the knuckle head to watch her videos...she is kind of funny , hip, slick and cool indeed.

She and her boyfriend coming together...eeewww! that sounded dirty...but in actuality it's not dirty at all.... quiet clean in fact.

Well thanks for the clarification and welcome to HR.com You are a beast of bass player and I love your videos Especially the Challenge ones..SLAP! .Rock on brother

Last edited:
The first video is interesting. I like it. She's talented and has something to say musically with that. The production is a little weird - and the right hand klackity-klack against the lower bout is a little distracting. I listened on my phone for what it's worth.

Hello,

Sorry to make an intrusion like this but the title was only intended for humour, we aren’t actually in a relationship, Laytar and I are internet friends, in fact we never met in person ^^
Laytar is a great musician and wonderful to work with,

Cheers!
Elie
sent you a pm ( i think )

Back