Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be quite the burden knowing more about medicine and science than the people who actually went to school, studied and practiced it.

Conspiracies' are the safe space for people who can't deal with reality or facts.
But nobody needs to Cheesehead. All you need to do is check the facts which are openly in most cases available to you. Then if somebody tells you something, go and check it out.

So someone you do not like tells you something. You automatically discount this bit of info because of who it is associated with.

Then someone you do like tells you something, and you accept it without thinking because you like and may even trust this person.

But there is nothing stopping you finding out whether its true what you have been told or not, so go and look yourself. Or are you scared that those you like and trust are not what they seem and may have lied to you? Then you see that makes you a fool. Because they have used you and fooled you, and you thought you were so clever and righteous.

Its a bit like being told your mrs is being banged by someone she works with. You dont want to believe it, you dont want to confront her because you trust her, but the only way to find out is to go and look yourself.

Sea level rises..................Where are all the drowning people swamped under meters of sea water. I cant find one place on the whole planet and have been told for 50 years that in 10 years time we will all be under water. Sidney Harbour The capital city of Australia has recorded zero sea level rises since any records began.

Now there is a start for you Cheesehead. Go off and find some more info if you dare. Proper places not those set up to spin the yarn.

Firstly no matter how big you post your disapproving words for us to see, it will not make them correct or anybody else wrong. You could start swearing and name calling next, but that wont make any difference to facts either.

It is not up to anybody else to convince you, actually nobody is. All I have said is................just go any research the topics yourself. Then you can come back with big cartoon posts and ridicule and name call. But until then you are achieving nothing.

It is not a scam to raise oil prices which fluctuate wildly all the time.
it's a scam to shut down our own production under the auspices of "climate change"

Gas is used to treat and process metals, make cement, fertiliser et etc.......................Essential.
as Joe Biden sells our strategic reserve to China where Hunter has a financial interest.
That's real good, Ed. Maybe someday you'll get it.

It is not a scam to raise oil prices which fluctuate wildly all the time.
The scam is the lost opportunity as american oil remains in the ground while you defend the indefensible. 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:
America has more oil reserves than the russian scapegoat.
Facts are inconvenient to the narrative.

Last edited:
it's a scam to shut down our own production under the auspices of "climate change"

as Joe Biden sells our strategic reserve to China where Hunter has a financial interest.
That's real good, Ed. Maybe someday you'll get it.
Climate change is the lever that they use. Joe isnt in control.

Maybe if you would stop the Trump/Biden thing you may be able to post with some intelligence. But being as you just keep banging that same old drum, nobody is going to listen to you and you will just clear the room and talk to yourself. At the very least you just feed the others who are on your opposite side and what happens? Nothing and going nowhere.

I'm a lot of things, but I would not include ignorance.

No?

The most recent example would be you patting yourself on the back stating that ,unlike ignorant rubes, you follow the science, experts, etc, yet it was news to you that "the science" sold the vaccine on the false narrative that if you got the vaccine you would not get COVID and could not spread COVID. Your response? Science evolves as new information is gained. Tired argument, and it doesn't specify evolve from what? You were admittedly dumbfounded and totally ignorant of the initial bogus claim from "the science". Yeah, that was you, ignorant.

Biden said he has cancer. You made excuses for Biden, out of ignorance, he has had skin cancer in the past and that was to which he was referring. Actually, when he made the statement he said he has cancer because of pollution from an oil refinery. That's what he said. But you wouldn't know that, for one because the press won't report accurately on Biden's blunders and lies. Two, he ain't your boy. You don't give a shit about Biden, to hear him speak or to take him seriously. Same with the vast majority of his so called supporters. All you and they know is he ain't somebody else, and we know who that someone is.

The type of cancer he had in the past is caused by sun exposure, not an oil refinery. Yet you just jump right in making excuses repeating what the propaganda press and "fact checkers" have told you to say.

C'mon, Dave

Reactions: RFR
No?

The most recent example would be you patting yourself on the back stating that ,unlike ignorant rubes, you follow the science, experts, etc, yet it was news to you that "the science" sold the vaccine on the false narrative that if you got the vaccine you would not get COVID and could not spread COVID. Your response? Science evolves as new information is gained. Tired argument, and it doesn't specify evolve from what? You were admittedly dumbfounded and totally ignorant of the initial bogus claim from "the science". Yeah, that was you, ignorant.

Biden said he has cancer. You made excuses for Biden, out of ignorance, he has had skin cancer in the past and that was to which he was referring. Actually, when he made the statement he said he has cancer because of pollution from an oil refinery. That's what he said. But you wouldn't know that, for one because the press won't report accurately on Biden's blunders and lies. Two, he ain't your boy. You don't give a shit about Biden, to hear him speak or to take him seriously. Same with the vast majority of his so called supporters. All you and they know is he ain't somebody else, and we know who that someone is.

The type of cancer he had in the past is caused by sun exposure, not an oil refinery. Yet you just jump right in making excuses repeating what the propaganda press and "fact checkers" have told you to say.

C'mon, Dave
And you bought into the big lie, C'mon Mick.

Climate change is the lever that they use. Joe isnt in control.

Maybe if you would stop the Trump/Biden thing you may be able to post with some intelligence. But being as you just keep banging that same old drum, nobody is going to listen to you and you will just clear the room and talk to yourself. At the very least you just feed the others who are on your opposite side and what happens? Nothing and going nowhere.
I would have to agree with this. I also feel that Mr Laidback is fueling more than he is gaining by his approach.

I sure as hell would not want him representing me as a congressman...

Sorry buddy, I agree with most of what you say, but it is just too much...

There is nobody on the planet, even hardened Democrats who can honestly say Joe is in control. He is just following what they are telling him to do. This just makes it glaringly obvious that those who are running this agenda are running with it as fast as they can and hoping they can pull it off.

It is widespread 2030 and 2035. Right across the world. Those are the dates and they are using everything they can to push it through.

And you bought into the big lie, C'mon Mick.

What lie would that be?

If the press, including gov't/taxpayer funded, if they conspire to suppress information that would harm one candidate for office while at the same time scratch and claw raw for information to harm another, even to the point of myriad lies and manipulations of the truth, what would you call that? For one it is pure propaganda, lies with the absolute goal being to deceive, and in doing so place a particular chosen candidate from a particular party into the highest office in the country. Two, it's a fucking rig, and an illegit election and result.

The press, including gov't/taxpayer funded, is acting as a wing of a particular party. Propagandists. Such actions are strongly criticized, condemned, and elections are determined to be not following democratic principles when it happens in other countries. Here? "The big lie", yawnseses.

If you don't see that, you don't care about truth, and should be ashamed of yourself for possessing the temerity to speak of lies and truths.

Reactions: RFR
What lie would that be?

If the press, including gov't/taxpayer funded, if they conspire to suppress information that would harm one candidate for office while at the same time scratch and claw raw for information to harm another, even to the point of myriad lies and manipulations of the truth, what would you call that? For one it is pure propaganda, lies with the absolute goal being to deceive, and in doing so place a particular chosen candidate from a particular party into the highest office in the country. Two, it's a fucking rig, and an illegit election and result.

The press, including gov't/taxpayer funded, is acting as a wing of a particular party. Propagandists. Such actions are strongly criticized, condemned, and elections are determined to be not following democratic principles when it happens in other countries. Here? "The big lie", yawnseses.

If you don't see that, you don't care about truth, and should be ashamed of yourself for possessing the temerity to speak of lies and truths.
I guess that Mitch McConnel. Lyndsey Graham, Mike Biden, Ivanka Trump, William Barr, all the White House Lawyers, the 60 judges including the "Stacked" Supreme court judges, the Republican Governors from the contested states, the Republican Secretary of States from the contested states, the people who did the multiple recounts and whoever else I'm missing are all part of the "conspiracy" as well, There all on record as saying there was no fraud and Biden won.

Oh, damn I forgot, that means nothing at all because anything that doesn't support your views is "a conspiracy" or "propaganda".

Full disclosure, my son is a meteorologist, you have no idea how disappointed I am that he spent all that time and money on a degree, when you can just go on the internet and after few minutes know more than he does. It could be worse, imagine all the doctors who went to medical school and they know less than people on a recording forum about medicine.

Please fill me in on any other conspiracies I may be ignorant of, it would be a shame if I didn't know about all the people out there that are out to destroy my way of life.

I guess that Mitch McConnel. Lyndsey Graham, Mike Biden, Ivanka Trump, William Barr, all the White House Lawyers, the 60 judges including the "Stacked" Supreme court judges, the Republican Governors from the contested states, the Republican Secretary of States from the contested states, the people who did the multiple recounts and whoever else I'm missing are all part of the "conspiracy" as well, There all on record as saying there was no fraud and Biden won.

Oh, damn I forgot, that means nothing at all because anything that doesn't support your views is "a conspiracy" or "propaganda".

Full disclosure, my son is a meteorologist, you have no idea how disappointed I am that he spent all that time and money on a degree, when you can just go on the internet and after few minutes know more than he does. It could be worse, imagine all the doctors who went to medical school and they know less than people on a recording forum about medicine.

Please fill me in on any other conspiracies I may be ignorant of, it would be a shame if I didn't know about all the people out there that are out to destroy my way of life.
And that brings to the table ...........................Your son 'possibly' gets todays weather correct just like all the others.

You are also correct. The internet can have a lot of tripe on it, but if you stick to tried and tested reputable websites like NASA, you can find out good info on stuff like sea level rises etc. Other reputable websites also publish their research the same.

Back on subject. did you do any research on these 'conspiracies' Cheesehead?

Last edited:

I don't know what to say other than very little if any of that addressed my post you quoted. Actually nothing. I understand, you want to guide discussion utilizing non sequitur common talking points to support the tired "the big lie" trope. Hang your hat on "the big lie", but the reality is it has no impact on your life now, nor your son's for that matter. No, you got what you wanted, Trump is out and gone, and Biden is in. But make no mistake, and reckon with the fact that he is in only through manipulation and deception. The big lie as I see it is he indeed would not be in if not for said manipulation and deception.

You people who follow this type of reasoning are not serious people. The same people who it's safe to assume fall hook, line, and sinker for the narrative that Russia manipulated and deceived such that Hillary Clinton would lose and Donald Trump would win in 2016. But when your own government does it with a most helpful and willing propaganda wing of a particular party, the so called mainstream media and the democrat party, it's all fair play. The ends justify the means.

Yeah, that's pretty inconsistent and nutty, if you ask me.

I would guess you also fell in line by calling the Parental Rights in Education bill the "so called Don't Say Gay" bill. Which is another manipulation and lie.

Oh well, I suppose when such seemingly reasonably intelligent and decent people fall in line with the big lie, or should I say the long litany of manipulations and lies, perhaps we are truly fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back